Achievement: 6 years on..

Quickening

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Amberle Quickening Netherwraith
..and I finally unlocked Serendipity! Looking back on when I started this was the definitive uber unlock (and one of my old long-term goals), but now I guess more than 50% of the active playerbase have it. I also have a bad habit of unlocking a new skill every 2 years, hope to break that streak soon though ;)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Now I can finally tick one of my old-goals off.

Congratulations :yay: good to see you made it.

Lily

Gratz, 6 years is a truly long road indeed. Glad to see you made it :)

And here I thought I was a casual player... lmao! Congrats on getting it after so long... but seriously... why so long?? RL take up too much of your time?

And here I thought I was a casual player... lmao! Congrats on getting it after so long... but seriously... why so long?? RL take up too much of your time?

Hehe, I am a very casual player :) Most of my play time was in '03-'05 (the rest of the time I've probably been active every other month), but I never got down to skilling, just team hunting a lot with my friends.
Back then hunting didn't give much skills (unless I used m2201 on trapped mobs like a ton of others did back then, which I didn't). Hell I didn't make much use of the tantardion skill craze either.

Entropia has always been about exploration for me, I don't understand how people grind the way they do nowadays. But, I do admit I miss using my m2201 to skill with, still have it on me all the time though :D I also have this absurd phobia for chipping so you could say I'm not too good at personal development skill-wise.

Thankfully, I'm now in an awesome soc (Ex Cons Cadets) and I'm motivated to hunt more. Hopefully my next ranged hunting unlock (Coolness) won't take two years lol, my target is to get it by the end of this year.

Gratz nice one :)

Gratz :)

ROFLMAO @ the inappropriate forum name though :laugh:

t

Big gratz mate! :yay: Keep it going for Coolness and health gains! :wtg:

Gratz :)

ROFLMAO @ the inappropriate forum name though :laugh:

t

lol wut? I'm a super-fast learner ok, I'm just a slow grinder :silly2:

And thanks Xin, I'm definitely getting Coolness by the end of September (that's my target :D)

Congratz :yay:

bdw kinda funny when you see 2 chicks talking to one another
"gratz man"
"ty"

:laugh: cold not resist

nice unlock

Back