ATH: 61130 PED Iron stone

Simon Great

Dominant
Society
Silly Underground Family
Simon Great Great
Last edited:
Very nice find. Huge grats!

Think there might be a typo in the title ;)

Saw it in game. Had to double take it myself thought it was 6k first time! Can’t imagine what you thought! Big gz

Nice find there, gratz.

Last edited:
It's nice to see big mining HOFs again, gratz!

HUGE GZZZ you can also edit your title.

Reactions: Geo
Great good to see huge hits again :D

Fantastic!!

That title

gratz to you

wow super gz man!

dAMMNNn! Big gratz! love a veteran getting a big hit

Wow...

How much can you pull from a tower per day nowadays?
It will definately take a while to pull... :sleep:

Last edited:
Wow...

How much can you pull from a tower per day nowadays?
It will definately take a while to pull... :sleep:

5-6k per day

Gratz but you forgot to blank out the pos and depth too :rolleyes:

Not sure what the deal is with the trend of people blanking out the tool/gun they are using like it's some big secret. The secret tool no one can know about that totally isn't a F-105. Like somehow people knowing what you are using is gonna somehow fuck with the jenga tower that is your loot returns. Lol

It's all good, you do you but I remember a time when miners were more concerned about concealing location of their hot hits rather than what tool they used.

Gratz but you forgot to blank out the pos and depth too :rolleyes:

Not sure what the deal is with the trend of people blanking out the tool/gun they are using like it's some big secret. The secret tool no one can know about that totally isn't a F-105. Like somehow people knowing what you are using is gonna somehow fuck with the jenga tower that is your loot returns. Lol

It's all good, you do you but I remember a time when miners were more concerned about concealing location of their hot hits rather than what tool they used.

Yep, most likely a DSEC or Terra Master. I don't get it either though...not like knowing that is gonna allow people to ATH all of a sudden. And even if they could, I'm not sure how that would hurt the OP. But eh, whatever.

Yep, most likely a DSEC or Terra Master. I don't get it either though...not like knowing that is gonna allow people to ATH all of a sudden. And even if they could, I'm not sure how that would hurt the OP. But eh, whatever.
Indeed. Looks like a DSEC L 30 since that uses 40 probes for ore.

Can’t say why someone would suggest blanking out pos or depth though. It’s an iron hit, not a rare resource you might want to keep the location of to yourself. Depth would be irrelevant there too. I guess I’ve never heard of people hiding a hof/tower unless it was specifically to keep something like their dianthus spot secret.

We all want to know was it indoor and what amp was it? Just to see did they increase planetside multy size? Like they did in hunt...Big congratz Simon nice one indeed!

Huge gratz, nice find.
Was it Amped or not?

Indeed. Looks like a DSEC L 30 since that uses 40 probes for ore.

Can’t say why someone would suggest blanking out pos or depth though. It’s an iron hit, not a rare resource you might want to keep the location of to yourself. Depth would be irrelevant there too. I guess I’ve never heard of people hiding a hof/tower unless it was specifically to keep something like their dianthus spot secret.
Good catch LOL. His secret is out, oh noes! Protect the lootz!

Regardless of resoure rarity some people believe that big mining multis spawn in the same areas. I've personally hit hofs in the same spots a few times.

Gratz, but do yourself a favour and use lbml, checking the pos is a chore.

Back