ATH: 79k oa104 :D

Status

xXSqUaLLXx

Prowler
Society
Mine To Extract
xXSqUaLLXx
it actually happened :eek:
for the little story i often switch between quantity and condition depending of return, today was no exception, it started boring on quantity, then boring on condition, came back to quantity and then i looted a oa105 ul bp with boring loot around, so then i thought i could try condition again and after some global i hit this crazy one :eek:

what a day :yay:

Thx MA too =)
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
:woot: huge gratz

:yay: conGRATZtulations mate :yay:

i guess no need to sell your UL oreamp now :cool:

gratz

omg you didn't get it from mining !! :eek:

Congratz !! :yay: :dance:

Nicely done :)

Grats !

Congrats! Keep up the good work!

big gratz!my time now!:yay:

A well deserved ath by a well known and great crafter / miner.

Congratulations Joe Jeff!

Gooooooooaaaal!!!!! :yay:

Nice big one gratz !!!!!

GRATS Mate,
NO one deserved it more then you !!! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

WAWAWEWA

:woot: Told ya it was coming! hehehe

Huge Gratz M8 :D :wtg:

NICE! haha gratz (-= you looked qiute heavy!

gratz but what supprised me was 5 minutes later you were back to getting globals i think i would have logged off and went and got drunk for a bit

Big gratz :yay::wtg:

guess it was only a matter of time ;)

S V :tiphat:

And not even from mining? :confused:

that must have been jsut a bit after I logged out :) would have loved to be standing there next to you when you hit it.

gratz!

I saw this and so wanted to tell Xena that she missed snarking your HoF!! Nice ATH Gratz!!!!!!

Weeee Waaaa Woooo :silly2:
It was really just the matter of time, hard earned and well deserved!! :yay::yay:
A man's got to do, what a man's got to do, eh? Have fun now and relax, u did it!! :D

gratz squall...think about what i tell u ingame...gram hunting ATH and became legend :p

gratz but what supprised me was 5 minutes later you were back to getting globals i think i would have logged off and went and got drunk for a bit

Hehe, one thing to note! If you hit an ATH, don't stop to party! Keep pluggin' along til you're either out of money, can't move from the weight, or something breaks! :laugh:

THEN stop to party! :beerchug::dance::shots::tux:

Status
Back