Buying: McMahon Vengeance

Sulje

Prowler
Society
The Prodigy
Sulje
Pm with the weapon details and price.

Paying with pure peds, no trade shenanigans from my side, make a fair offer, and we'll close the deal within minutes !

Last edited:
Bump, please pm with your price, I am not interested into "taking offers" offers.

Thank you

I noticed a t10 vengeance in auction the other day.

I noticed a t10 vengeance in auction the other day.
T0 is valued at 20k. So 20k+ tier cost +time to tier tax is fair price for me. It is not 60k ped weapon. Especially now when laser amps are extremely expensive.

If anyone have a T0 available for 20k, please pm me.
Last few got sold at that price.

EDIT: 20k is already overpay for such a weapon, but you do what you think is right, if you think it's worth 150k, you pay that much, I will not go into your bad life decisions.

I'd mostly agree with the current pricing on the Vengeance. I did a lot of investigating and ended up buying a t6 last year.

There's a huge price differential between most guns at that dps range.

2.0 guns seem to start at 150k+
MM is 60-100k based on tier.
DOA guns are similar in price to Vengeance.

The Vengeance was a solid stepping stone towards 2.0 and I've gone from t6.1 to t8.6 with zero complaints.

Technically paying anything over 10k still feels like overpaying though :p

Last few got sold at that price.

EDIT: 20k is already overpay for such a weapon, but you do what you think is right, if you think it's worth 150k, you pay that much, I will not go into your bad life decisions.
Sounds fair, then I say good luck finding one that you can resell later.

@Rimmer Anything else you wanted to add, little piece of shit ?

We can have different view on things without fighting or calling each other names. Have a great weekend.

We can have different view on things without fighting or calling each other names. Have a great weekend.
We can not. Speaking nice time is done.

Your neighbour literally sold one for +20k at T0 month or two ago, and you know it, but you have other reasons of coming here and shitting on my thread and accusing me of buying just to resell.

Bump for Sulje. Spread love not hate.

bump - again looking for low tier one (1-5) pm on forum or in game with your price

Back