Uber: 916 PED ESI from Hydra!

Fanan

Stalker
Fanan Head Shot
Just want to say Thank You to all the players involved in this kill.

At first thought I was dreaming... then I felt very bad for all the players who shot at this Hydra.

What a strange sensation!

Finally a run with profit at Solfais. :ahh:

Anyway my opinion about shared loot still the same, high tt items can't be looted on shared loot, totally unfair in my opinion.

This ESI divided into 50 smaller ESI's (18.30 ped tt) would have made more players happy. Eventually making them break even for the run making them come back next time. Is it so hard to program MA?!

Thank You.

Good Luck All! :)

your totally right, but you looted it and its your

sorry for other players, at least you thanks them :wise:

Gratz man!
Now buy some sweat at overprice to make some sweaters happy.

What else we can say about dynamic shared loot.

Big grats on your uber!

I totally agree with you on the loot distribution. They have the chance to please 50 people with a nice esi each, but decide to make one person super happy and 49 others complain about loot ;)

Same with ATH's really. 50 people 1k each > 1 person 50k

Again, Big grats :yay:

Well, when you hunt hydra's you are actually hoping this happens... it's more a lottery between players on who gets the esi if it drops & this is actually exactly why I'm not going to put any more peds in hydra's.

Anyway, don't feel bad about it because other people were hoping for the same thing, if you don't want this to happen don't hunt em until MA does what you suggest: split the esi in even parts (or damage based if possible) so that everybody gets a share.

Another thought, this is an ESI which is sold in %, what if you loot an uber item? Those you can't split between 50 players :)

Gratz!

I expected this would happen (since it already happened but ppl are often silent about their loot when it happens)
and I also was thinking about that loot distribution the other day.

Congrats :)

Last edited:
You're welcome :D

gratz man :)
on a sidenote,now i can refer people to this thread that say you can only gte items in shared loots if you use uberweapons,i try to explain its damagerelated(more dam more chance) but they never believe me

Big gratz to getting this ESI!

You wrote exactly my opinion on shared loot.

big grats m8 and you deserve this one after your epic hunting you did

and yes if it would be fair split all the time i dont think ppl put in all the trouble to hit the massive ATH keeps ppl bussy but sometimes it looks like better split in loot wouldnt hurt ppl

NICE!..
:yay: BIG GRATZ!.. :yay:

I've seen some really stupid posts here, think about it, honestly. If they split it into a bunch of small esi's, it will kill the price of ESI's, markup goes down and ESI value goes down! It would KILL ESI price for a period of time. The more ESI's available, supply is up, demand doesnt meet the supply, price goes down. Simple economics. Comeon now, use your head. Whine whine, theres a reason it is this way, MA is protecting the economy in this sense. And I personally like the chance of hitting a big one. If you want equal splits with no real chance to hit a big one, why dont you go hunt smaller mobs then? The whole ATTRACTION of a boss mob is the chance for the huge one! Some of you people need to think before you post.

Nice one Gratz:yay:

Gz on being lucky one!

I completely agree about items in shared loot, IMO it should be only low tt stackables+some good mu low tt stackables as a bait. Or 2 areas, one shared loot as it is, another with only stackables. Would be interesting where would be more action.

Awesome Fanan!! Big Gratz!!...:yay:

Great job man!
Big grats on looting that beauty

I've seen some really stupid posts here, think about it, honestly. If they split it into a bunch of small esi's, it will kill the price of ESI's, markup goes down and ESI value goes down! It would KILL ESI price for a period of time. The more ESI's available, supply is up, demand doesnt meet the supply, price goes down. Simple economics. Comeon now, use your head. Whine whine, theres a reason it is this way, MA is protecting the economy in this sense. And I personally like the chance of hitting a big one. If you want equal splits with no real chance to hit a big one, why dont you go hunt smaller mobs then? The whole ATTRACTION of a boss mob is the chance for the huge one! Some of you people need to think before you post.

Then don't drop ESI's on hydra's, whatever? My (and OP's!) point is that it's "unfair" for one person to get such a loot, while everybody else probably got a few robot residue's or whatever.
I also pointed out that if you hunt hydra's atm this kind of situation is also something you need to keep in mind that can happen so you know what you're getting into when you enter anyway.

Learn to read between the lines...

Gratz finally found the post, well deserved some minor losses back from craft or hunt I assume ;)

Back