Uber: 9k Argonaut Young

Nightmare069

Old Alpha
Society
Guess Who?
Ur Worst Nightmare

This is what I was hunting for. Definately made me break even in EU (bout time) now I can move on to bigger and better things. Still have to finish the log though The rifle is a CB19 (L)

I should also mention that this is my 100th recorded solo global XD

Last edited:
Gz stop while your even or up. huge loot for half your hunting tracker value!

I just got some Nemesis Shins... think ill keep going XD

0_o

Big Gratz Mister !

Mari *.*

Much better than any little Argo iv ever killed :D grats mate, now go get more!

BIG Gratz. To be honest I think you should stick with the argos. They are on fire.

Very nice Gratz :yay:

Super duper uber gratz. I am sure your heart skipped a beat or two when you realized the size of your loot. That was a very nice Christmas present from Mind Ark.

I know you were annoyed by my recent hof there :cool:
but u kept shooting them and got a big one too gratz man

Big grats :)

gota keep your adj embra now though, that was the deal :p

narfi

I know you were annoyed by my recent hof there :cool:
but u kept shooting them and got a big one too gratz man

lmao more than you know XD but i think im ok now :p and gz on yours as well

No, it's no global :)
Big gratz. I really should start and hope for such an argo in the iron mission myself :)

Big, Big gratz its a nice one :eyecrazy:

GO GO GO

Nice one mate!!!!

I try not to hate you, I really do - but I'm weak. I have been hunting these fuckers for a very, very long time. I made a living on it (for my avatar, of course) a year ago. One just let's ones' mind wander away at the thought of hitting something like this. For every Argonaut I kill I pray that this will be my day.

Okay. I don't pray - I'm not religious, but I do hope that I will find that one day. Just the idea of the feeling and the shock is worth the deposits.

However, huge congratulations to you; only Argonaut-HoF's can make me jealous, and bound by integrity and honor I seek not to hide it.

The next one is mine!

Back