Price Check A-3 Justifier Mk. 2 Improved TWEN

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Could you give a few examples where 100 range is not enough and would make you think - I'd rather have less loot but extra 60m range on top of this 100m range... ? :D

Big osseo?
Big proteron?
Even dasp probably.
Lower armour decay due to killing mob from range may offset some of the dpp, and the change in efficiency isn't THAT large.

Either way, at least 250k

its funny how a few bunch of ppl are fighting over how long that dude's di*k is or how black or how thin.

Fact this gun has a low sib requirement not lvl 100 to compete with pros prolly makes it worth alot. It's maxed at lvl 65 which wouldn't take that long to max unlike the non sib.

Fact this gun has a low sib requirement not lvl 100 to compete with pros prolly makes it worth alot. It's maxed at lvl 65 which wouldn't take that long to max unlike the non sib.
only if you value your time to be worth that much, i dont mind the 65-100 grind personally if it makes me save 100k+ ped lmao

only if you value your time to be worth that much, i dont mind the 65-100 grind personally if it makes me save 100k+ ped lmao
Theirs an intented player for this gun which is they don't have time but money. If you got money you are not going to have time to go from lvl 65 to 100 I know I wouldn't I'd have better things to do.

Theirs an intented player for this gun which is they don't have time but money.
the buyer will have plenty of both im sure, at least i hope so so at least they have time to enjoy the gun :p

Ok so 500k peds for the weapon tier 0
100k for attechments
Armor 130k
Rings 70k

800k peds
I need to find my creditcard
Those kerberos Stalker will feel the force

the buyer will have plenty of both im sure, at least i hope so so at least they have time to enjoy the gun :p
Il give ma this it is a bit smart move they thought about the demographic players that play that would want this gun. As for price I dunno it's worth alot but it's dependant on how many drop. I mean the saving alone from 65-100 lvl is worth alot if you don't have time or changing gear or chipping in etc.

First of all, this is an amazing gun, i would be happy to use it temporary, not for long, dps is too addictive, higher dps gun was already not enough in the past, but i sure would have some fun with it for a while.

Price, well, anybody can guess anything, but what would a buyer really pay that is different.
I would be interested to buy one, but i wont even bid near 200k.

100k gives you a mid-high tier imk2 (T5-7), the dps and efficiency ofc better with imp twen, but not as much better to pay double for a T0 over a mid-high tier imk2.
Well, level req not plays a role here anymore, and i understand that plays a role in imk2 price.

I belive LR60 at T0 could be purchased around 100k when the mayhem vendor get a refill, but can take as example the last T0 that was sold for 120k last year.
LR60 have higher dps, lower level req. and 8% less efficiency. That no way makes this gun cost 2-2,5x more.
Crazy prices starts at top dps, not on mid-high dps.

Compared to a 100-120k T0 LR-60, anything a 10-20k higher than that LR-60 would not make much sense to me.

Somebody without the ties of level req. at 125k could take a T8-10 imk2 vs a T0 imp twen, not sure imp twen is the better choice.

Somebody with the ties of level req. at 150k could take a T5-6 LR-60 vs a T0 imp twen, again not sure the imp twen is the better choice.

I would say the price can be anywhere between 100-150k depending on who is the buyer, but even the 150k is already too high in my eye.

I understand i dont consider the rarity factor, but at the end of the cycle, i really dont care how many more peoples using the same gun as me.

First of all, this is an amazing gun, i would be happy to use it temporary, not for long, dps is too addictive, higher dps gun was already not enough in the past, but i sure would have some fun with it for a while.

Price, well, anybody can guess anything, but what would a buyer really pay that is different.

100k gives you a mid-high tier imk2 (T5-7), the dps and efficiency ofc better with imp twen, but not as much better to pay double for a T0 over a mid-high tier imk2.
Well, level req not plays a role here anymore, and i understand that plays a role in imk2 price.

I belive LR60 at T0 could be purchased around 100k when the mayhem vendor get a refill, but can take as example the last T0 that was sold for 120k last year.
LR60 have higher dps, lower level req. and 8% less efficiency. That no way makes this gun cost 2-2,5x more.

Compared to a 100-120k T0 LR-60, anything a 10-20k higher than that LR-60 would not make much sense to me.

Somebody without the ties of level req. at 125k could take a T8-10 imk2 vs a T0 imp twen, not sure imp twen is the better choice.

Somebody with the ties of level req. at 150k could take a T5-6 LR-60 vs a T0 imp twen, again not sure the imp twen is the better choice.

I would say the price can be anywhere between 100-150k depending on who is the buyer, but even the 150k is already too high in my eye.

I understand i dont consider the rarity factor, but at the end of the cycle, i really dont care how many more peoples using the same gun as me.
95% eff maxed at at low lvl 80.4 dps, 105 range definetly worths over 200k

I agree with a lot of what you are saying but you could actually get a tier 8-10 imk2 for less than 125k. They go for 67-105k in pure peds at the moment. I guess this just make your argument stronger :D Why pay 200k for something when you can something very similar for less than half.

I agree with a lot of what you are saying but you could actually get a tier 8-10 imk2 for less than 125k. They go for 67-105k in pure peds at the moment. I guess this just make your argument stronger :D Why pay 200k for something when you can something very similar for less than half.
I'm still dreaming about it, I should be able to afford a standard imk2 in another twenty years for the FORT anniversary when they are totally obsolete - maybe :yay:

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back