A bit of fun ...

Slapnuts

Old Alpha
Society
Guess Who
Slapnuts
Just had an amusing chat with a person on my FL ... who I am sure a lot of you know.

The conversation was really about his history in the game, the good, the bad, the riches and being broke, the mining days, our hunts and ultimately his attempt to break into the world of the crafter!

Sadly the conversation started as finally Entropia has broken him ... he is destined to drink virtual Special Brew on the bench at New Oxford for the rest of his days ... for the sake of the post I'll call him 'J'.

He explained that he'd seen it all, the towers, the uber loots and hofs and all the banter and fun along the way ... even an ATH ... but now it was all gone. He described it well when he said "I dunno what happened mate one minute I was celebrating an ATH and a year or so later I feel like someone tore off my left ball!" (that made me wince too). I tried to offer him some solice in that he always had the memories and perhaps he should write a book, which led us to coming up with book titles that best described his time in Entropia. For example our best for 'J' were:

"A Miner Financial Crysis"

"Gone in Clixty seconds"

"From All Time High to All Time Low"

and other such titles.

So for lets say 500 EFD I thought I'd ask for people to post the book title they think they'd use to best describe their entropian experience! No rules really I'll just pick the one i lik the most at some stage a sling 500 EFD at whoever it is.

Thinking caps on.

Slappy :D

End Game

From Hero To Zero

Life Down The Barral Of A Gun

Mine today gone tomorrow

Win nothing whilst loseing

sorry about there been 5 titles but it said i had to post more so i did:)

"Trading Places"
"Pulp Clicktion"
"Clickless In Seattle"
"Teleporting Miss Daisy"
"Down and Out in Corinth Hills"

Last edited:
Name it like they do on the soda bottles...

"Not a winner, please try again" :D

"The sweat acquiring failed."

Or..

"This creature didn't carry any loot"

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

*From Low to high* Maybe :scratch2:

"From CND to PNP: An Entropia Universe guide to Transistors"

The (Only?) Profiter.

'Where's Eagles Click'

or a tagline - 'In Space no one can hear you click.'

2010 an entropian oddity

:rolleyes:

"Two and a half click"

"Revange of the Click"

Considering I've been accused more than once of being a fanboi...

"Wipe That Brown Stuff Off Your Nose!"

and others...

"Lootius, I Need a Golden Shower Badly!"
"Give Me a Swirlie"
"Fap Fap Fap"

Reactions: Aly
Here's my stab at a title.

"The first and the Last".

Apprentice Jedi
Force Majeure

*Skilling without doubt... Never ending story.. *

My book would be called:

"The PINK Mile"

Pink

"A world full of OJ's"

Not sure if ppl would join this game after seeing that title though xD

"Entropia"

tagline:
"You only appreciate what Entropia means once you have lost it all"

"the hitchhikers guide to skipping over calypso's galaxy"

:laugh:

Just had an amusing chat with a person on my FL ... who I am sure a lot of you know.

The conversation was really about his history in the game, the good, the bad, the riches and being broke, the mining days, our hunts and ultimately his attempt to break into the world of the crafter!

Sadly the conversation started as finally Entropia has broken him ... he is destined to drink virtual Special Brew on the bench at New Oxford for the rest of his days ... for the sake of the post I'll call him 'J'.

He explained that he'd seen it all, the towers, the uber loots and hofs and all the banter and fun along the way ... even an ATH ... but now it was all gone. He described it well when he said "I dunno what happened mate one minute I was celebrating an ATH and a year or so later I feel like someone tore off my left ball!" (that made me wince too). I tried to offer him some solice in that he always had the memories and perhaps he should write a book, which led us to coming up with book titles that best described his time in Entropia. For example our best for 'J' were:

"A Miner Financial Crysis"

"Gone in Clixty seconds"

"From All Time High to All Time Low"

and other such titles.

So for lets say 500 EFD I thought I'd ask for people to post the book title they think they'd use to best describe their entropian experience! No rules really I'll just pick the one i lik the most at some stage a sling 500 EFD at whoever it is.

Thinking caps on.

Slappy :D

Is this ‘J’ actually you ;)

"Clickin Little"

"Apis of the action"

"Arbergeddon"

"Maddox and Englishmen go out in the Calypso Sun"

"Treasure Island or Bust"

"Clickino"

"The ClickFather"

Last edited:
Oh we are getting into the groove now there are some corkers there ... I like 'Every which way but Loot' especially lol.

As for the identity of 'J' .. you raise an interesting question ... both myself and 'J' wondered how long it would be before it was asked. It's not me, but because we knew someone would try to fathom it we included enough information in the story for it to be worked out.

Guess away ... but you must post a book title with every guess you have as to the identity of the penniless pauper! Lets add 250 EFD for the first correct guess accompanied with a decent book title.

Slappy

Oh we are getting into the groove now there are some corkers there ... I like 'Every which way but Loot' especially lol.

As for the identity of 'J' .. you raise an interesting question ... both myself and 'J' wondered how long it would be before it was asked. It's not me, but because we knew someone would try to fathom it we included enough information in the story for it to be worked out.

Guess away ... but you must post a book title with every guess you have as to the identity of the penniless pauper! Lets add 250 EFD for the first correct guess accompanied with a decent book title.

Slappy

Lol no the title of the book for me is 'Is this ‘J’ actually you' (you get it like it can be tomorow any one of us) xD

I know who is 'J' = sammy sossa, i talked whith him to day :)

Lol ... nice title ... but the identity of our unshaven whiskey swigging 'J' is incorrect i'm afraid.

More titles and guesses please :)

Back