A call to all new South African Players

Got my 8ta internet 5 3G card today and from tests its way more stable and faster in my aria then Vodacom 3G. Its also way cheeper then what I pay for Vodacom 3G (R369 for 2.2GB vs R199 for 10GB)

I didn't know there is a R199 10gig option from 8ta, I using the 2+1 gig for R150 option.... hmmm need to look into that.

Am busy with my Shinki mission...anyone got any good suggested locations other than around fort troy - could do with a change of location.

You might try the spawn west of Twin Peaks... although I am also stugling to find a great spawn like there used to be in swamp camp in vu9.4.

And for a quick update about WOF 2012

Cool looking into it.

Oh ye merp and small mobs is great for me... started 2012 with 50ped on card and worked my way up to 120ped, went mining yesterday 100ped unamped and made 150ped profit after mu... so I am standing on around 300ped;)

It helps alot when you have the hp and evade to do these starter missions naked;)

hey guys,

Sorry for the dumb q but what is WOF all about? and i would like to join in on the fun. currently on Calypso :wtg:

regards,

Pain

hey guys,

Sorry for the dumb q but what is WOF all about? and i would like to join in on the fun. currently on Calypso :wtg:

regards,

Pain

PM sent m8;)

Bump it up for SA:yay:

Weekend bump still looking for more SA players;)

Lol some advertisment or spamm for the 3G users among us.

MTN has launched an uncaped 3g connection for R 299 / M

I'm considering terminating my 8ta 10gb and taking this option. Ill let you guys know how it works out.

Just an update about the MTN uncaped 3G

Due to fair usage regulations ther is speed throttoling.

The light package (R299) offers 3gb worth of bandwith at full speed there after the speed will drop to 128kbps. The pro version offers 10gb @ full speed before dropping.

am night shift bump:eyecrazy:

ek is tans op Arkadia as daar iemand is, wat wil 'n gaan team hunt op iets. Sal op wees van so half 6 SA tyd.

Groete

Pain

ek is tans op Arkadia as daar iemand is, wat wil 'n gaan team hunt op iets. Sal op wees van so half 6 SA tyd.

Groete

Pain

Wens ek kon join;) ... nie baie tyd vir EU op die oomlik.

Also bump for SA peeps

Taking a bit of a break here, but will be back soon, latest few weeks before WoF starts ;)

Mining crap out of calypso bump;)

anyone wanna go for something big tonight? say about 7pm SA time?

PS: free bump

regards,

Pain

anyone wanna go for something big tonight? say about 7pm SA time?

PS: free bump

regards,

Pain

I'm afraid I'll be out getting my drink on. Hope you guys manage to get together and hit something big though :)

I'm afraid I'll be out getting my drink on. Hope you guys manage to get together and hit something big though :)

i think you might have an idea there, "getting my drink on" does sound like alot of fun!

hehe, well offer is there if not, i will solo some Rextelum or Levi

I am up to shoot something with you m8;)

thanks for the hunt Mordrell, it was fun... too bad the sucked donkey balls :scratch2::mad:

at least we got the one swirley :yay:

regards,

Pain

Last edited:
Still looking for more experienced and new South African Players, WOF is also around the corner.

Any other African players are also more then welcome to step forward;)

Ok, so back in-game and pretty active again.

Been working on the Rextelum missions :handgun:

So if any wants to meet in game for a hunt or 2... (on Calypso at the moment)

And for new players, I have registered on the Mentor system if you looking for someone to help you out... click here for more info

Troop Reporting

Troop Steenkamp Prepared an Ready For action!

Reporting and Awaiting further instructions.

Call me a noob but been here and there (not off planet yet)
active between 19h00 local and 03h00 local.

Last edited:
Troep Steenkamp Peraat en gereed vir aksie!

Welcome! I've added you to the teamlist here

Troop Steenkamp Prepared an Ready For action!

Cool great to see a new face, sent you a pm. ;)

anyone seen this MTN uncapped thing for R330?

is it the real thing or just another scam?

regards,

PW

PS: thinking of switching ISP's

Not looked at it so not sure, with the reception I get where I live I dont really have a choice but to stick with Telkom.

Sign me up please. Still new to the planet, but will get the swing soon enough. :cool:

Sign me up please. Still new to the planet, but will get the swing soon enough. :cool:

Welcome :D

Will try get hold of you in game:thumbup:

Awesome mate, glad to have you :)

Welcome, sent you a pm m8. Consider joining the SA group on pcf too.. we do a lot of our anouncements etc there.

Bumpzor it up :yay::yay::yay:

Back