Selling: A Complete Set Of High End Cyrene PVP HUB Weapon - Win that Chronicle

nlnforever

Prowler
Nguyen NLNFOREVER Nhung
The event info is here:

http://cyreneforum.com/threads/the-planet-cyrene-ten-edition-–-hub-encounter.1105/

The discussion topic about it is here:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...45-Cyrene-PVP-TEN-Event&p=3068181#post3068181

According to Agis

In the 4 hours of each event the Cyrene Development team have said ingame just b4 any "suspected" teaming, the avatar or avatars will be ejected (killed off) from the hub by the MA official and disqualified from additional scoring , official teams and so called unofficial teams the rules still apply they said MA official will be in the hub arena overlooking the whole tournament rounds to make sure there is no cheating. And there is a safe harbor tournament style countdown clock on TPing in before you can be killl or be killed, there will be a mini-patch sometime in the week or next week if it hasnt been implemented yet.

Good luck to all that compete.

Therefore, it will be a fair event and the one who get the best weapons and skills (real life gaming skill) will have better chance.

I am selling a complete set of weapon to win this event:

5 Star Stunna - the extreme close range combat killer
Attacks per minute: 83/83
Damage: 11-22
Range: 22
Special effect: 0.3 second of Stun

Xent Tech Freeze Ray X5 - the best prey catcher
Attacks per minute: 30/30
Range: 38.5
Special effect: 4 second of 50% running speed decrease.

Delta Sticky Launcher - not the best but high end launcher
Attacks per minute: 37/37
Damage: 17.5-35
Range: 131.9
Special effect: 30% decrease in running speed for 1 second.

Turrelion Spec Flamebather Version 5 - it's the second best flamethrower in HUB
Attacks per minute: 83/83
Damage: 22-44
Range: 13.2
Special effect: 70% Burn damage afterward.

Each of these gun has 10 peds value in TT. In case you do not know, we only have 10% decay and ammo consumption in HUB. Therefore, the TT value of weapon is immaterial.

Price for complete set:
1750 Peds

About HUB PVP Arena: When you enter the HUB, all players have THE SAME running speed, Hit Point and skills.

PM me for offer.

Last edited:
Turrelion Spec Flamebather Version 5 - it's the second best flamethrower in HUB
Attacks per minute: 83/53
Damage: 22-44
Range: 13.2
Special effect: 70% Burn damage afterward.
There's a mistake here, with attacks per minute if you didn't spot it. Is it 53 or 83 hits? :) GL on Sale!

PLEASE RETURN MY FREEZE RAY!! LOOK IT HAS MY DAMN NAME ON IT!!!

Xent Tech Freeze Ray X5 - the best prey catcher
Attacks per minute: 30/30
Range: 38.5
Special effect: 4 second of 50% running speed decrease.

Seriously how did nobody tell me this exists? If you can't sell the set I'm interested in the gun, but tbh only because of the name so I'm not gonna pay a lot.

Mostly I just wanted to point out I have an item named after me now (close enough!), so consider it a free bump.

Mostly I just wanted to point out I have an item named after me now (close enough!), so consider it a free bump.

Then I have island on Cyrene. (just have no time to go there and claim taxes)

Then I have island on Cyrene. (just have no time to go there and claim taxes)

Meh.. and here i thought u were gonna claim ( EVE -------- ONLINE ) itself :yup:

Back