A day at MA office

Nestea

Dominant
Hello everyone,

As i promised i was taking a trip to the MA office today. Have been thinking about it many times when i just live 20 minutes away :)

At the door at MA office i was saying hello to the CO David Simmonds. He was a little bit busy so he was representing me for the worker Justin Sorrell that showed me around at the office. Very friendly guy. It was kinda "Google" office :D They seems to have alot of fun and thats good for us ingame. After a little talk about the game i had a little present for the workers. Like they give us items on the ground I had to do the same :laugh:

(Sorry for my bad english)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

That is awesome! Thanks for sharing some pics.
Did they say much to you?

Love the fruit/dung display!

Did it disappear when you walked away?

LOL pics were fab!!! :laugh:

You seriously left that crap there!!?? :laugh:

haha nice adventure there cheers to you, and cheers to MindArk staff for being welcoming fantastic stuff!

Is that crap real? :laugh:

Big gratz on your visit to the MA offices, really nice to see they let you in.

Superb idea to gift fruits.....LOL.

I went to Stockholm a couple of years ago, just to get a preview of one of Swedens citys on a mini trip, I was hoping to see some Entropia signs, or even get lucky and maybe spot the offices (help if check address before I set off)

Anyway it was a nice visit, really friendly people. Expensive there though, although buses were pretty cheap, and the kids got to ride free.

Thanks for uploading pics, good to see.

Rick.

Thats too funny with the fruit and dung. Good sense of humor

I couldnt live that close and not "PK" them daily with a paintball gun and when I crit one and they fall down run over and take their lunch money or whatever was in their pocket protector and say "See ALL mobs DO loot"

Awesome! Veru funny indeed

Back