Question: A few questions about PVP lootable

DiabloP

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Diablo DiabloP Minotaur
Hi, I have a few question about the PVP lootable areas on the planet:
1- if I'm in a sleip or quad in the PVP lootable area could i still be shot down?
2- Is armor effective against mindforce? If not what can I do to withstand mindforce attacks?
3- If an armor is effective against long range weapons would it also be effective against melee? or are different armors made to withstand different types of attack?
4- what type of armor would you recommend for a miner that would be strong enough to give the guy enough time to get out of the range of the PK.
thanks in advance

Edit1: I would also like to add:
5 - with loot in the vehicle inventory and the vehicle spawned but I'm not in the vehicle but I get killed. Will I get looted?
6 - Could the vehicle be attacked when I'm not in it and looted afterwards?

Last edited:
Hi :)

1 - Ofc u can, all your loot on inv and vehicle inv will be looted

2 - Need to have an armor that protect MF chips, but dont worry with them lol

3 - Depends o armor, but wont make much diferenc on high tiered fireguns

4 - Hermes L?

GL ;)

2- Is armor effective against mindforce? If not what can I do to withstand mindforce attacks?

The good part about MindForce in PvP at the moment is that it uses damage types (cold, electric) that few PK armors protect against.

The bad part is that it generally has fairly low damage and range, meaning the MindForce user has to sneak up close to the target before attacking. If you keep your distance you should be safe, but make sure not to go too close to someone that looks like he has a charged Cryogenic Strike Chip :laugh:

hi
1- Dont come in looteble pvp. 2,3-rare ppl use mindfors chips maybe some noobs 4-armors need EON,infiltrator, hermes and 6a,3E plates. in pvp need Big skills,old practic run away . sorry my bad english :) all vehikles lootebl

Last edited:
hi
1- Dont come in pvp 2,3-rare ppl use mindfors chips maybe some noobs 4-armors need EON,infiltrator, hermes and 6a,3E plates. in pvp need Big skills,old practic run away . sorry my bad english :) all vehikles lootebl

sorry but what?

hi
1- Dont come in looteble pvp. 2,3-rare ppl use mindfors chips maybe some noobs 4-armors need EON,infiltrator, hermes and 6a,3E plates. in pvp need Big skills,old practic run away . sorry my bad english :) all vehikles lootebl

sorry but what?

1. Don't come to lootable pvp

2 & 3. It is rare that people use mindforce chips... maybe some noobs use them

4. For armors, you would need Eon, Infiltrator, or Hermes with 6A or 3E plates attached.

In pvp, you need big skills, lots of practice with running away.

Sorry for my bad english

all vehicles are lootable

- Nightmare

P.S: no personal comments are made except for this one.
P.P.S: and this one.

thanks for the answers guys. But any idea about questions 5 and 6?

let me rephrase them:
5 & 6: can loot in spawned vehicles be looted?

7: this might sound kind of noobish but:
when i recall a vehicle back to storage (with loot in it) while I'm still in pvp lootable, will the loot be safe?

5 yes but only what you have on you, 6 7 are yes

Just bring 3-4 pitbulls fully repaired and do the mining at places where you can drive from and easy get to the outside of the zone in. When one pitbull gets down in SI just spawn next one and keep doing this untill you get out. Cost of killing one of those makes it not worth it after you have gotten away enough times :p

Back