FYI: A Freaky Friday is back

MistahE

Provider
Society
'=Mad Hatters='
Fix MistahE Flits
Hi Peeps,

Tonight I will be doing 1 Freaky Friday via www.atlashavenradio.com, still THE #1 radiostation in the Entropia universe and beyond, from 2100 till 0000 Calypso Time, packed with 3 hours of ElectroHouse all the way thru.

So get your kicks on for some awesome hunting, mining or whatever you are doing -tracks and level it to some electronic sounds featuring many known songs in awesome remixes with some original tracks in between.

Tune in, also with an external player via mms://entropiaradio.com/atlashaven

Greetings,

Mistah E

Welcome back Mistah E... you've been missed :)

Thank you RJ =)

Btw, since Sir Mike is not in, I will start earlier, ie. at 2000 Calypso Time. Hope you will tune in.

Greets,

The Crazy Dutch Guy :wtg:

A Freaky Friday with Daggert

Hey guys, this week i(dj daggert) will be doing the freaky friday (8.10.10). I will be at Jeniffer's Island by the Bonfire ripping up some awesome tunes just for a bonfire... What could that be your asking yourself... Well, summertime, bonfire... can only be one thing ;)
Yes we gonna rip up a psy/goa party on the beach, so be sure to be there... I might even do a competition or 2 if enough people attend... :)

awesome, I will be there at some point. :) Love Jennifer`s party beach :)

Good to see you back E. You have been missed. All well in your world I hope. Good to hear from you ;)

Note spongey, tonight will be with me DJ Daggert... :)

Note spongey, tonight will be with me DJ Daggert... :)

doh me lol. I should really start checking the dates of threads & posts. :duh:

I'm going to blame the new format of the forum. Frankly it does my head in. lol (thats my story & I'm skicking with it ;) )

A Freaky Friday with Wildman and Della!

Hi peeps,

tomorrow Wildman and Della will cover the freaky friday!!! I hope you will enjoy their coverage.

They will probably be at Jennifer's Island at the bonfire. Have fun =)

Greets,

MistahE

:yay::D Yup it will be at the island. I hope you all can come out to party with us.. E has very kindly provided us with some tunes in order to keep up with his AWSOMENESS;)

Another Freaky Friday, here to stay!!!

Hi peeps,

YES! tHe fReAky fRiDaY iS hErE tO sTaY!!!!!!!!!!!

This time I will start early at 1800 Calypso time and will hold a party at Club X in Omegaton West Habitat Alpha 2G.

Kicking off with some oldschool classic house, I will work my way up to some early rave and HARDSTYLE!!!!! Also I will take reqeusts. Be there or be square! So Tune into www.atlashavenradio.com

Greets,

MistahE

ohyeah... there will also be a shuttle service from Nea's to Omegaton West Habitat provided by the one and only Atlan Ion Leticron!!!

so look out for him at Nea's Place from 2000 Calypso Time

Greets,

Mistah E

Hey there E, man it's a long time ago I heard you spin the sounds on AHR.
Will try to be there :yay:

Another Freaky Friday @ .-=A H R=-.

YES! Another Freaky Friday will be launched from Club Xtreme, where you will find the maddest electronic sounds, tonight from 2100 Calypso Time!!! Be there or be square :p

Tune in via www.atlashavenradio.com or via playerlink mms://entropiaradio.com/atlashaven

Greetings,

Mistah E

Freaky Friday early start wiuth DJ Daggert warming up LIVE!

Yes you read it right... Now LIVE! DJ Daggert warming up the Freaky Friday with Electronic Music on www.atlashavenradio.com from Club Xtreme. Omegaton West Habitat Alpha building 2G. Then from 21:00 Calypso Time (22:00 UTC+1) The FREAKY FRIDAY!!! Also on livestream!! Tune in!

Greets,

MistahE

P.s.: I also got a give away sponsored by the Mad Hatters!!! Worth over 50 PED!

Oh yeah, bring the music on, bro :wtg:

Love the show MistahE!

Thanks!

:cool:

And another Freaky Friday Night Live Club Edition Wicked Weekend Start!!!

Yes peeps, you read it right... Another Freaky Friday as planned, but this time the party will be at the AHR building in Atlas Haven West.

Coords are 713, 826. Just follow the path west from Atlas Haven and keep right at the turret, 3rd house.

Tonight it will be HARDSTYLE!!! Night again! Its been awhile and I really miss some good old Hardstyl-E ;D

Come join us, as there will probably be an event hosted aswell. Got a Valkerie mk2 with 5 peds fuel donated by the Mad Hatters!!! ^^

Tune in via www.atlashavenradio.com or via playerlink: mms://entropiaradio.com/atlashaven (add url)

Greets,

MistahE

Freaky Friday!!!!!

Hi again yall!!

Tonight from 1800 GMT (1900) The Freaky Friday with me... the E!!!

Tune in for an awesome night of electronic music! Feel like you are in the club... and that on the radio! Turn your living- or bedroom into a party room!!! Cauz I will definatly play some killer dance, club, house, electrohouse, chemical, hard dance and harstyle tunes tonight! ^^

www.atlashavenradio.!com

Greets,

E

Back