A Generalists Blog

actually i might be 70 billion or so... well well tbc

all this doesnt matter, what really matters is how...

Nice to see you back to share your successes / failures with us. I wish you much much success! :yay:

Presumptions: Peak is over, i hofed like no tomorrow in the last week, i am at a new start and desperately have to take it slow or die! so... i bought that 10% reload ring and we will see... i am so close to broke... i am ranging around 130ped turnover now... i am back to the state of: laughable

i am curently hunting Argonaut (North of Twin Peaks):

17.42ped each per 2 Melee I amps
32,99ped on both of 2 Bukins Blades

armor repair: 5.69ped

total run cost: 106,51

Return: 70,66ped tt

-35,85ped eek

sh*t this is serious because it pretty much reflect my total ped awayable now...

Last edited:
no hunting loot traders were available so i tted the few oils and wools i had...

...i was always interested in survival since the age of 12. Think of me as a prepper... a survival artist. And most of what i have learned about that topic, i have learned here in EU. When i think of EU, its a constant battle... a battle between you and me! Okay i show you what its really like, from dead dry to ubah hof!

Okay the problem i got now is, how do i get back to my working cash balance of around 160 ped?

i still need to tier my tagger... Adj Bukins Spare Rifle, its at Tier 0.5 now. To bring its tiers up for range enhancers is one of my goals. I keep 30ped and invest a wooping

74,98 ped in laser ammo,

Presumptions: The Purgers Curse is still at work. This is gonna be so horrible but hey its a full 4800 shot quantity hunt! I will have only 1 global! If at all. But i need to stay in touch with mob in order to hof later. If i hunted higher mob my pedcard would be empty in no time at all! But Kerbies are like eating maggots in a survival situation. And thats what i am in. The loot is dead dry for me...

Kerbie Young @ Osere with Adj Bukins ... thats pretty close to 4800 shots... lets rock! With the ring the weapons speed reminds me of the good old HL 14

if this doesnt work, i have to avoid hunting for a while, hey remember this is a generalists blog!

Lets see:

ammo spent 74,98ped
adj Musca/Adj Bukins Rifle repair 15.81ped
--------------------------------------------
spent total: 90,79ped

tt return: 62.32ped (not even a mini)

result this run: -28.47ped

totall: -64.32ped

Aftermath: When the world is dry for you, its dry for you even with superduper-eco whatnot or noob gun. The Bukins is at tier 0.7 now, at least something...

Last edited:
Fooling around on Arkadia

bad loot without even Minis drove me up to space where i clicked 8k repairs RK-5 on a mothership. After that i went to Arkadia and clicked the last clicks on my 213-finder and tried my luck on low level mob. I had no luck on this survey, so i lost another 50ped and my orefinder. I ended up nearly broke and went back to caly, time to clean inventory for a new start on something. Atleast the Adj Bukins Rifle is ready to tier soon.

Result this run: -49,84ped

Total result: -114,16ped:bs:

:eyecrazy:

OMG!! And that should teach me?!? :laugh:

I'm doomed!!!

:woohoo:

:eyecrazy:

OMG!! And that should teach me?!? :laugh:

I'm doomed!!!

:woohoo:

We probably put on the wrong horse .... :eyecrazy:

Seriously: I currently have the same problem, MA is milking me as if it were the end of the world ....
I hope we both see better days again soon.

Hold on Mate!

Run 2.4: More fooling around, still no minis

first run is Adj Bukins Rifle 30ped ammo on small Kerbies, still no minis but descent average loot
+1,14ped
second run Bukin´s Blade with Melee I amp, Adj Musca+5b, on small Argos, crossing 7k/10k Argonauts, loot is bad no minis
-17,48ped
third run Bukin´s Blade with M I A, Adj Musca+5b, on med Argo and small Longu, loot is bad no minis
-6,51ped

Total: -137,01ped

aftermath: no minis no fun at all. Let alone globals or HoFs, still i played through 14 hours always in touch with something always clicking always doing things. Always skilling. well and i lost around 140ped as it says on the label...

the question is what would have happened if i went in there with like 75dmg/sec? I probably would have lost the mondays hof of 2,6k ped levi by now. Instead i bought that Modified Ares Ring. Could it be the wrath of the ring why my loot is so bad? Or is it the Purger ATH and my own hof keeping me still down down down?

waiting for sales

Last edited:
Subscribing.. Good luck

Run 2.5: Risky Surveys

I am sweating 1k sweat and watch the globals of other players fly by. Most of them are under 100ped, but the Levis spit out globals like 179ped. They dont come often though. It might be a bit of a tease. Well so far i showed you my fallback options. Today is day 3 after the hof and i prepared for some loot-surveys on bigger mob.

i am comming with Boar+5b, Adj Military Hyper A105 Tier 4 dmg enhanced at 2.91dpp + 10% reload ring thats about 84.75dmg/sec on average and the tier 5 SK-80 fap for 85,7-114,3heal 22times/min

and per mob i come with a 100ped ammo each and i keep hunting if i like what i see

-small to med Leviathan in Fort Cajuze: 1 global 76ped and 3 minis +49,39ped
-small to med Feffox in Isslye: not even a mini -63,52ped
-Rextellum upto Deva near Triton: not even a mini ~-37ped
- i thought it might be a good idea to make another 200ped ammo on Leviathan, bad descicion, even though i globaled 98ped, i transformed shraps, overstretched, and lost big -93.59ped
-young Prot (they globaled) Troy: 2 minis but loss -17,14ped

for a run total of -161,34ped

total: -298,35ped

aftermath: 10 times more dmg, 10 times more loss. Well not exactly but a good guess. Even though i get minis on the big mob my globals still seem to be halfed. I was speculating on a welcome HoF from Feffox or Proteron. I turned level 44 evader a week ago so now i have just enough to consider Proteron Young as hunting option. Dream popped! Bad loot still! Back to fallback option for today!

Last edited:
@wizz my disciple, shut up, hunt more!
@freddy my ex-disciple, shut up, hunt more and upgrade, damn it! Loughlin Smacker 2 pfff, what do you want to hunt with it? 3.7k ped Argo Hofs? Wake up, its 2018!
nough said :D

Run 2.6: When loot returns: Minis on a fallback run

Ahhh, the minis! Yes i am talking about loots less than 12ped on Kerberos Young, less than 28ped on Argonaut Young, less than 50ped on everything above, still a few dollars to spice up your run, not enough to global though. Actually i find every loot less than 100ped to be a mini. You might have them on every second mob, still they couldnt pay the trip. Lets say on Big Bulk or small Osseos your defence costs and offence costs combined are often higher than a lousy 79 Ped Global you are getting.

But if you throw away all that expectations and dreams you have, the question remains, how low do i have to hunt that a mini is paying my trip?

run 1: Adj Musca no plates, Adj Bukins Rifle (tier already damn...) on Osere young Kerbies with universal ammo leftovers from proteron run
0.88ped rifle
0.5ped armor
13,9ped ammo (thats 900+shots)
run cost 15,28
---
return 18,76ped tt

1 mini of 6ped something on second mob

+3,48ped

run 2: Musca 5b, 2x Bukins Blades, 2x Melee Trauma Amp I (loaded 17,44ped each, thats what it takes for 1 whole knife)

34,88ped amps
65,99ped blades
4,41 adj musca5b
not only neverdie i never heal ;)
costs 105,28ped
return: 107,40ped (2 minis of 15 and 19ped)
+2,12ped

run 3: same as run 2 +4,50ped spent on ammo for tagging

34,88ped Amps
65,99ped blades
5ped straight on armor
+ that 4,50ped for ammo
--------------
110,37ped spent

return: 113,49ped tt (no loot traders on so tt *sigh*, auc sales... going slow)
(finished at 7246/10k Argonauts)

return this run: +3,12ped

total: -289,63ped

aftermath: okay puh this still works with minis. Ring wrath or not. Its not like a getting rich quick sceme but its a solid fallback option. I am at 25k clicks (actions) since i started the blog again. And i started it in a situation that i know too well. Super hardcore loot dryness, i suppose you get my drift. But my answer is, to superhardcore slow it down to a maximum minimum. Still click click click as much as possible. I think i made it to stage 2. The minis are comming again. They can pay the trip.

Last edited:

:bowdown:
Please my master, allow me some time to recuperate.
I see flappy wings all over the place as soon as I close my eyes!
No more wings, no more feathers!! Please please!!!

Cant take it anymore! Must....take....a....brake.....

i am hunting young Argonaut again while i keep writing this blog. When i think of it, i am hunting them for 11 and a half years now, on and off. Thats just crazy. Just got another mini. I am reading my old blog of 2010+ and see talking myself about things like a so called Stryker rule: Stick to a mob until it HoFs! Well to see it from nowadays perspective... things have changed. I unlearned my thoughts about the Stryker rule when i had a bad streak of 98 leviathans without a mini or global or hof for that matter. And the next one was a 50peder. As you can see above nowadays i prefer to have those bad streaks on small mobs. Btw those super low streaks always seem to come together with event mobs. Ah we just had that purger and it even pooped an ATH.
Dont believe the hype. This game is, always was, and always will be hard! You play? You are losing ped already! As Bear Grylls would say: This is a precarious situation!

Last edited:
:bowdown:
Please my master, allow me some time to recuperate.
I see flappy wings all over the place as soon as I close my eyes!
No more wings, no more feathers!! Please please!!!

Cant take it anymore! Must....take....a....brake.....

must not talk must hunt the others

GSUS these goddamn fanboys

@freddy my ex-disciple, shut up, hunt more and upgrade, damn it! Loughlin Smacker 2 pfff, what do you want to hunt with it? 3.7k ped Argo Hofs? Wake up, its 2018!
nough said :D

Give it to me....... I did 3K on them, and you? :wtg::wtg: And the smacker was your idea, you remember? I will do, just wait a little bit, the end of noob-time is near..... :wtg::wtg:

Untill this: Good luck Master! :yay::yay:

Give it to me....... I did 3,7K on them, and you? :wtg::wtg: And the smacker was your idea, you remember? I will do, just wait a little bit, the end of noob-time is near..... :wtg::wtg:

Untill this: Good luck Master! :yay::yay:

my idea was bukins blade but i didnt want you to steal my idea so i made you crave for loughling smacher two instead!

well i think 265ped was my highest Argo Young ever...

note to myelf: new long term goal: beat Freddies Hof on small Argonauts by at least 1 ped

Last edited:
note to myelf: new long term goal: beat Freddies Hof on small Argonauts by at least 1 ped

Good Luck... You will have enough time, cause doing the bronze Mission (where i will kill enough small´s) on them, isn´t on my Agenda for 2018 :cool:

Expectations and loot forecast: After the event is before the next, so there are opportunities comming up in the easter event, but also extended stretches of bad loot... its important to find the opportunities and avoid the bad loot, well that is at least my point of view. That sounds easier than it actually is. But one thing is for sure, people gonna need loads of L armor and L guns and enhancers, it might be worth a try to become a part of the supply chain. It might become a better time for fapers too, well not necessarilly in instances. It might be worth to do some super secret nightshift pvp4 mining runs for Pyrite, so enhancers come in a steady supply. And it might be worth it to grind Araneatrox and Rextellum for Output Amplifiers and those superdupe ~100ped Esis for the ragechipers. And all of this without getting a ragechiper yourself!

But for now i am about to cross 7500/10k on Argonauts Iron... why am i doing this for 28,75ped worth of Combat Reflexes Skill? I asked me that question a thousand times during the last 8 or so years. But well its on and its almost over. Cant wait it, its sooo boring... but what else should i do in a Universe that doesnt let me hunt on my level for more than 70% of the time? Fruitwalk yay right!

The answer to the question: i want to raise my evader level. Its the only really valueable skill to have, because it turns the densest, most aggrivated spawn of evil critters into a heavy petting pony ranch. 28,75ped of Combat Reflexes will raise my evader level by 0.4 and that is why i hunt Argonauts Youngs and try to beat Freddys ubah hof, desperatly looking for ways to motivate me to finish this. Because loot cant

Run 2.7: Bukins Blades, M1A, Adj Musca on small Argo north of Twins (7522/10k yay)

2x runs 104,50ped runs each so run cost 209ped

return: 174,79ped (no minis, no globals)

-34,21ped

total: -323,84ped

Last edited:
Run 2.8: A far look around

i hunted big today, 100ped of ammo each on (also spent some shraps here and there)

small Araneatrox,
Rextellum upto Chaser,
Leviathan upto Guardian,
big Scip upto Stalker,
Big Atrox upto Stalker

i got 5 minis but no globals/hofs -383ped

total -706ped

:eek:

Run 2.9: You cant force (sh)it!

Cher is singing in my head: Do you believe in life after hof? Over and over and over again. I cant stop this. Trying to get another jinggle to my head: What is HoF? Baby dont hurt me, dont hurt me, no more.The once so enjoyable game turned into a nightmare. 50k clicks after hof reached. I did pretty much everything between sweating and Feffox Dominant. Probing for loot. You might wonder what i did between last post and this one, that changed my mental state to the worse in such a short time? Well i restarted mining, i did 5 more bukins knife runs (~52,50ped each) on Argonauts and one of it was my AllTimeLow Argonaut hunt with a whooping 18,30ped tt return, i did 1 more Levi hunt, but on the way in a 10k Levi fell, so my run wasnt as expected. And run 10, i tried once again to bring my Adj Bukins Rifle from tier 0.8 to 0.9. Well this failed again. 5 days no returns fells like 5 days without water in a desert. 2 days no globals. Bad news: i have reached -1k ped unless a wonder happens, the rest of the march log will look even more boring!

Oh i forgot to mention that i sweated 1k sweat in between too. I made an enmatter run on my ForceNexus spot and both combined made 11,46 out of 10ped... some things are so reliable still...

1. FOMA 200ped of probes for enmatter. ~208ped in, return: 51,92ped tt with 102%average MU -156,08ped
2. Caly Young Argonaut, Bukins Blade, run cost 52,50ped return: 41,37ped -11,13ped
3. 40ped probes for Oremining on Caly, F-213finder, found a XI Lyst on third drop, so 54,63ped after MU (tt 54,45btw) +13,69ped
4. Argo Bukins knife, 52,50ped per run, return: 38,22ped -14,28ped
5. Argo Bukins Knife, 52,50ped per run, return: 26,86ped -25,64ped
took a break to sweat 1k sweat just to come down, but nothing was preparing me for what was to come
6. 25ped enmatter mining on Caly +1,65ped
7. crazy run, socm8 hofed 10k, i got 5 minis right in the beginning of the run, young Argos, Bukins Knife 52,50ped spent, return: 82,85ped +30,35ped
8. and ladies and gentleman, my worst Argohunt ever: Argonaut Young, Bukins Blade, in 52,50ped tt return 18,30ped Oo resulting in -34,20ped in a ~50ped run
9. but something was building up, 27k ped hof fell. I thought it might be time to use my last peds on Leviathans, to hof it all back. On my way in a 10k ped Levi Hof fell. I was lucky to get out with a -45ped
10. 40ped Ammo Adj Bukins Tiering on small Kerbies -3,15ped loss, finally it can be tiered!

Total: -949,79ped

Tbc...

Last edited:
Back