A gun with 50-80 DMG choice

Dr.D.C.

Elite
Society
Glory Hound Irregulars
Let say you have the skills to use the guns with dmg between 50-80. What to choose??? maybe the cheappest one actually on the market???
Let do it with item compare

analyzed by last 50 sold

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

by day, week, month

3 months or 6 six

Fast and easy
Comments are welcome

Is this an advertisement for entropiabay or something serious? :scratch2:

I just don't get it, as I never use any of these guns.

Fast and easy

And wrong? :)

Any reasonale L weapon compare must not be based on % over TT (MU) but on how much MU spent per X damage done with the final setup (including amp).

A weapon with lesser decay in the same dmg/sec class can be more eco even if an slightly higher % is payd.

Example would be P5 against H400.

And wrong? :)

Any reasonale L weapon compare must not be based on % over TT (MU) but on how much MU spent per X damage done with the final setup (including amp).

A weapon with lesser decay in the same dmg/sec class can be more eco even if an slightly higher % is payd.

Example would be P5 against H400.

well this is another way to do it :p

:laugh: Another Way? It is the only reasonable way. Everything else is missleading.

dude this is an advanced version of peauction and not an advanced version of entropedia.

Maybe not you but someone can be inerested to confront the MV of many items, similar and not, in one shoot.

Also to use your example, probably u already have an idea of what waepons are good for you........ (based on MV, dmg eco etc) at that point what you care is disponibility and actual MV.

Auctiondata can help you about.

I know what it is and i appreciate it. Just pointing out you "sell" it wrong:

"A gun with 50-80 DMG choice"
"Let say you have the skills to use the guns with dmg between 50-80. What to choose?"

This makes it look to people with lesser insight like it is an weapon economy compare tool when in fact it ist not.

Just say what it is, a "market analyzing tool" or whatever you want to call it and you get no argument from me.

Comments are welcome

Once again you wasn't serious about this part i guess.

as eco dosnt seem to count anymore, just take the most dps/sec unl gun you can afford :yay:

Back