A honest feedback, my perspective on Entropia Universe RCE part

Status
I think DoA is exactly whom she says she is in her bio and I will tell you why.

1. What purpose would it serve for her to be someone older or someone else ? None that I can think of.

2. I think she is a voracious reader. She may read all the new post every day. Then takes the ideas and modifies them to what she thinks.

3. I don't think anyone can say she is not intelligent even though she is full of it most of the time. I quit reading them quite sometime ago and I didn't read what she said in this one but with all the replies I did take a look at the last couple of pages and found these posts about who she.

4. I Think she is looking for recognition even it is not nice as any recognition good or bad means someone is reading what she has to say, hence the 24 pages:).

5. If he/she is 37 as suggested how could he/she imitate a 17 old girl ? It would be extremely hard for a male to do and even a female because she could not call on her experiences from when she was 17 because in 20 years the 17 girls don't act or talk like they did when she was 17.

Lastly and most importantly I had PMed her and we spoke just a little and to me that was a 17 year old I was speaking to.

I hope you get a chance to read this as the last time I said anything about her (just told what was in her bio) one of the mods deleted.

This is hilarious :D Most of all seeing who gets angered by it...

Reactions: DoA
This fucking thread is the most idiotic circle jerk I've seen yet.

Someone complains about not getting their value's worth. Acceptable.
Turning it into a personal attack for no fucking reason. What the hell?

Why is it anytime there is even the slightest hint of dissonance against "your" favorite faceless corporation and it's business practices, the slimy worms come out of the woodwork to vomit all over the place?
This isn't even unusual but expected these days because every other idiot has access to a computer.

It doesn't even matter what the subject is; Politics, hobbies, philosophy, plastic toys, coke, etc.
If even more than one person doesn't fall in line in a majority collective, these insecure scum suckers feel the need to make a pariah out of the lone or few voices against them.

This mindless tribal mentality is how corporations exploit the gullible masses simply because if it isn't promising you pleasure at a premium, it's providing ammunition to squash those who wish to unseat their dominance.

Pets, hangers, space, pvp, events, MU, Loot 2.0: It's all just distractions to get you to entrench your loyalty to them while it pillages your resources and time. And you suckers will do anything to protect your precious piece of shit, even from opinions.

So please...

Just let those who wish to detach themselves from their slimy tentacles MA wraps around the rest of you to tell you, "You're blind".
It's not like you're going to get away from them anytime soon.

Reactions: DoA
Aio my respect for expose that freak . We have best , trust and mature comunity in the online games . We don't need such a freaks to ruin it all .

Aio my respect for expose that freak . We have best , trust and mature comunity in the online games . We don't need such a freaks to ruin it all .

I assume you don't consider yourself to be part of the community? Because a reply like that doens't sound very mature to me. :wise:

In the end it doesn't matter much who is behind an avatar. DOA has kept this forum very lively and interesting to read. It's way better then all the sales threads. So for that i can only say thank you to DOA and the other trolls.

:argue: :hug:

In the meanwhile I am wondering if Serica is on a holiday?

If only ... the weather is perfect, I'm just not getting outside to enjoy it.

As some are aware, for the past few weeks I've been helping my dad and his wife move into an aged care home (at their request), preparing their home for sale and sorting out their financial arrangements .. and all the paperwork and bureaucracy and family drama that goes with all of that.
I'm sure anyone who has gone through a similar process for their parents will relate.
711 is aware that my availability for modding here is limited, and the past week since the house has been listed for sale has been particularly busy for me.

While I've caught up with some of the backlog of administrative stuff here tonight, I've not yet read all of this thread, let alone the 20 odd reported items that refer to it.
Given the complaint level and the obvious controversy, and that it's presently quite late at night for me, I'll lock the thread for now - I'll try to find time tomorrow to read through it and mod as required.

:locked:

/mod note/

Bringing this rule to the attention of those who posted speculation about the OP's RL identity:

2.5 - Personal Information
Revealing real world personal information about a forum member, administrator, moderator, Entropia Universe participant, or MindArk or Planet Partner representative is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member or Entropia Universe participant that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information. All such content will be deleted without notice, and result in a temporary or permanent ban from the forum without notice.

While the OP has denied the accuracy of the speculation (and thus rules lawyers might suggest that the rule doesn't 'strictly' apply), I'm inclined to apply the spirit of the rule to the extent of removing links to other sites that have real world information - like Facebook or Twitter. I'm less inclined though to remove links to other sites that mention only alternate avatar names.

Last edited:
Status
Back