A Message To AoW From CK Rei

Gonna get -repped and flamed for this but I must say... :(

"you're with us or against us, but don't have your own opinion!" This sounds really Southern-US Republican...

Personally I have my opinion about ppl on an individual basis, and not in what soc. they are in.
But if I ever should support an other soc. than DD it would be AoW, they are one of the highest ranked soc.s, but they never achieve this high ranking by just attracting members who has a high skill count. They do the selection regarding avatar reputation and how well they fit in the soc. with the other members. Let's say quality over quantity and this is getting rare nowadays. ;)

What's there to to neg rep?
I think you just made an excellent statement by judging ppl on an individual basis, at least someone who actually has brains...so i am gonna + rep you!!!:girl:

* waiting for foudil to post a movie again... *

LOOL
First I must find a good story, atm i have just this in mind :silly2:
> I was thinking about Rony, he always crying like a baby, every night he read the EULA before going to bed.

> I would like to film the LG, but there is too much lag, and quality will be very bad :-(

No more idea atm :scratch2:
PM me if you have good one :)

And about all that shit :
Seems a lot of Pk is coming, ty all for your participation, I'm so happy.
PK, the best profession in EU :)

Foudil, your best Pk friend :)
And because you are my friend, I will kill you in the last :)

In the past, I have enjoyed a very successful and fruitful alliance
with your strong and respectable society. As general of UU, I know
that the non-aggression pact between UU, CCCP and BA, (an alliance
that BA violated by attacking UU @ LA14) was impenetrable. Together
our societies ruled Calypso LG areas with confidence and valor. We
helped each other defend against those brave enough to attack us. We
held our lands.

I miss old days too :(, what a wonderful LG was when there was no war, and The Great alliance you are talking about controlled all the LAs..., those were the days... but hey, How about trying to really earn that taxes you were getting for free, how is that sounds?

Peace!

Peace!

Peace is for little girls with flowers in their hair. Then again, maybe you know something we don't.

is this the way to make more frends for CK.

now what give the LA back to AOW and hoopig the are gooing to kiss your ASSSSSSSS like old CK guys thit.

realy sick brains you guys have.

PLZ dont start about my bad english again...........................

is this the way to make more frends for CK.

now what give the LA back to AOW and hoopig the are gooing to kiss your ASSSSSSSS like old CK guys thit.

realy sick brains you guys have.

PLZ dont start about my bad english again...........................

Between 15%-30% of AoW(like 1-2 members out of 6 :laugh:) were present to a lot of previous cK LG fights.

:scratch2:

Reactions: EMW
Between 15%-30% of AoW(like 1-2 members out of 6 :laugh:) were present to a lot of previous cK LG fights.

You are correct, AoW was aiding in defending lands you were attacking, not attacking lands you had. Which is also no different than CCCP, who does not help you attack (minus Zayka), yet they help you defend (which is still an honorable position to take).

Consider if we followed in your line of thinking. So, by your actions against AoW, you are saying that BA should attack CCCP for helping you defend, even if they never outright attacked us? Did you guys even think about what you did before you acted?

Anxious to hear your responses to these truths,

Tiny

Consider if we followed in your line of thinking. So, by your actions against AoW, you are saying that BA should attack CCCP for helping you defend, even if they never outright attacked us? Did you guys even think about what you did before you acted?

Anxious to hear your responses to these truths,

Tiny

You ask me what BA should do when it comes to LG? :scratch2:

:laugh:

Feel free to attack or make what alliances you guys want.

On a side note, could you tell me how would you act in the situation below?

Let's assume I am friend with Jane but I'm at war with John.
Every time I go attack John, my so called friend Jane is there trying to kick my ass alongside with John.

After several such battles in which I only want to fight John, because he's a whiny little prick, I'm kinda sick of Jane and her so called "friendship", even if I know her for a long time and I respect her.

What should I do?
1. I keep getting annoyed by Jane every time I go to fight with John, even if I did nothing to Jane?
2. I go to Jane home and kick the shit out of her, just so she has a reason next time to come help John or come fight me?

PS: The above example about John and Jane has nothing in common with what's happening between cK, AoW and BA. It's just a fictional story. :)

Last edited:
Well... you actually think you could fight John or Jane and live to tell. You also hear voices that tell you that? Or is just the sense of proportion that is not working right?

You ask me what BA should do when it comes to LG? :scratch2:

:laugh:

No...if you can actually read (I can only assume you can), was merely a fictional scenario where no names have been changed to simplify things for you. Yes...I do question your line of thinking.

What should I do?
1. I keep getting annoyed by Jane every time I go to fight with John, even if I did nothing to Jane?
2. I go to Jane home and kick the shit out of her, just so she has a reason next time to come help John or come fight me?

To answer your questions:

1. I am sure those 1-2 AoW had a HUGE impact on cK's ability to take a Land in LG from a group, when cK does not grossly outnumber them. (Example: Against the 4 AoW that were there defending their land when 25 brave warriors from cK attacked them unprovoked)

2. Insert my quote from your previous message here.

3. If you would like to know the reason UU (only later to merge with cK because their ego's were quickly deflated by thier loss) was attacked in the 1st place...

We as a group of people who enjoy PK, got insanely bored standing around week after week doing nothing (which is why I LOL'd at the OP's statement of "Together our societies ruled Calypso LG areas with confidence and valor. We helped each other defend against those brave enough to attack us. Weheld our lands.") easy to do because...noone was ever attacking.

PS: The above example about John and Jane has nothing in common with what's happening between cK, AoW and BA. It's just a fictional story. :)

You also conveniantly left out another important party in this scenario. "Jennika" (random common Russian name), CCCP who did for you, nothing more than AoW did with us (help defend, not attack).

(unless you don't consider CCCP a worthy party in the Land Grab scenario)

You gonna use some of your backward logic and come up with a reason (somehow rationalized in your mind as the thing to do) to attack them as well?

Nvm, you wouldn't do that...CCCP would mop you up and put you out with the trash like BA does to you everytime you make an "attempted" attack. Well you might attack them if they only had 4 guarding their LA claim.

Tiny

Last edited:
deleted

too short

Last edited:
Deleted

Too short

Last edited:
deleted

too short

Last edited:
Deleted

Too short

Last edited:
deleted.

too short

Last edited:
I am probably wrong person to write as a responce from AoW since i have been very inactive lately and is not in a leaderposition role. but i was there yesterday together with Pusur and Alina and many BA members, and yes there was a very impressive mcr takeout we was runned over completely and fast.
at 2times it was nearly taken back when all cK was killed and even if i dont like to lose it was a fun hour much thx to the BA members helping us and it became a very good fight.

from the fort start we had defensive pact with BA, a non-attack pact with CCCP and UU (not even sure if it was said any but i felt it was an unspoken understanding not to attack the CCCP and UU)
since the beginning it was double amount BA at our claims than AoWs helping us to defend (not that it was much action but they was there), so yes as someone pointed out we have become very few, AoW has allways been more of a hunting soc than a pk soc, but we had managed decent in pk events too cause of friend socs.

and like someone said we did not join any attacks, we sticked to our defensive pact with our closest current friend BA we did not do a good job tho 2-3-4 aow members tried to come to BA forts to help, yesterday we was attacked, cK broke the NAP with AoW, and should BA need any help in a future attack on cK they shall know that Neo Sharp will always be there - drunk or sober :laugh:

and yes i know im crap at pk

beercount: 3

I am probably wrong person to write as a responce from AoW since i have been very inactive lately and is not in a leaderposition role. but i was there yesterday together with Pusur and Alina and many BA members, and yes there was a very impressive mcr takeout we was runned over completely and fast.
at 2times it was nearly taken back when all cK was killed and even if i dont like to lose it was a fun hour much thx to the BA members helping us and it became a very good fight.

from the fort start we had defensive pact with BA, a non-attack pact with CCCP and UU (not even sure if it was said any but i felt it was an unspoken understanding not to attack the CCCP and UU)
since the beginning it was double amount BA at our claims than AoWs helping us to defend (not that it was much action but they was there), so yes as someone pointed out we have become very few, AoW has allways been more of a hunting soc than a pk soc, but we had managed decent in pk events too cause of friend socs.

and like someone said we did not join any attacks, we sticked to our defensive pact with our closest current friend BA we did not do a good job tho 2-3-4 aow members tried to come to BA forts to help, yesterday we was attacked, cK broke the NAP with AoW, and should BA need any help in a future attack on cK they shall know that Neo Sharp will always be there - drunk or sober :laugh:

we all know you pk better drunk!:laugh:

Reactions: EMW
Nice to see some actual fighting over these LGs, instead of non aggression pacts.

:sniper: :rocket:

Nice response ;)

Nice to see some actual fighting over these LGs, instead of non aggression pacts.

:sniper: :rocket:

Land grabs make me giddy with excitement!

Keep up the flame wars plz!

Today my society took control of LA12. With an force of 25, we landed
our VTOLs on the roof and made a direct run for your control room.
Unlike BA's attack on UU @ LA14, we did not damage the consoles from
outside. Unlike BA's attack on UU @ LA14, we did not log out inside
your control room. We fought our way through the fort, and completed
our objective against your skilled defenders. With overwhelming force,
your main control room objectives were quickly destroyed, and in a
stroke of luck, one of our members was the first to claim the land
marker rod. For an hour we continued to defend against a relentless
and growing force of mostly BA in what I consider to be a brutal and
at times brilliant barrage of rockets and sniper fire against us. With
the exception of BA's (typical) revival killing, it was a thrilling
battle.

In the past, I have enjoyed a very successful and fruitful alliance
with your strong and respectable society. As general of UU, I know
that the non-aggression pact between UU, CCCP and BA, (an alliance
that BA violated by attacking UU @ LA14) was impenetrable. Together
our societies ruled Calypso LG areas with confidence and valor. We
helped each other defend against those brave enough to attack us. We
held our lands.

While I have enjoyed the recent action in the wake of the breaking of
this alliance, I never wanted to attack your society, and delayed
action against you for some time. However, your continued support of
BA, and apparent indifference to their additional betrayal of CCCP
society required a response.

At one point, your society was considered the strongest and most
respected by myself, and most other colonists I know. However, your
decision to continue to align yourself with the society of Joker,
BlackHawk and Rony, calls all of that into question.

I consider many of you to be my friends, and it is in this spirit that
I offer you a choice; join with us, or continue to fight against us
with the treacherous, whiny band of misfits called BA.

The old alliance is dead. A new alliance has formed. I wish you well
in whatever you decide, and I offer you a sincere "good game" in the
wake of today's events.

Too much weed so you forgot how to make a PM ingame to your former friends?

cK broke non aggression pact? lol log in once in a while. AoW has been helping BAHQ ever since BAHQ first broke non aggression by taking 14, which started all this. I can't remember a fight since then where there hasn't been AoW there helping BAHQ. Laban, Uniqu3, Alina, Buck, etc. have been there. That's why AoW was finally attacked at 12, after requesting more than once that you stop helping BAHQ. You can't just "help defend" and expect to not be attacked. You kill us, we kill you, that's how it works. Nothing personal against you guys, but you bought this on yourselves.

cK broke non aggression pact? lol log in once in a while. AoW has been helping BAHQ ever since BAHQ first broke non aggression by taking 14, which started all this. I can't remember a fight since then where there hasn't been AoW there helping BAHQ. Laban, Uniqu3, Alina, Buck, etc. have been there. That's why AoW was finally attacked at 12, after requesting more than once that you stop helping BAHQ. You can't just "help defend" and expect to not be attacked. You kill us, we kill you, that's how it works. Nothing personal against you guys, but you bought this on yourselves.

I am sure you realize, CCCP has been helping defend as well...:p

Tiny

Last edited:
ck must atack ccp now whil be cool EU vs CK

ck must atack ccp now whil be cool EU vs CK

If cK we go by the cK logic, technically they will attack CCCP, but only if they have 2-3 people guarding claim!

The PK world is alive, game on and your kung fu sucks!

:handgun::rocket:

Back