A new Entropia Baby is born!

aww cutie <3 :girl:

Congratulations with the new baby.
Congratulations for the new parents.

Wow she is growing fast indeed and she looks cute as hell to :)
Nice picture, keep us updated.

That's just an awesome RL story..And people say video games lead to violence :eyecrazy:

Congrats, you just signed up to never sleep again..well not this year anyway :) :silly2:

That's just an awesome RL story..And people say video games lead to violence :eyecrazy:

Well to be fair we do not know yet what type of person the kid will grow up to be :laugh:

Kidding ofc ;)

gratz on uber rl hof

Congratz on the new addition!

Now just dont fight over who gets to have what half of the ath you were given. Equal split on diaper duty, midnight feedings, giggles, smiles, burps and hugs.

6 - 8 month update

Time for an update here in the Freja thread :)

She reached 8 months yesterday and is doing great. She's got 4 teeth and is getting used to being on all-fours. She can crawl backwards a bit, but not forwards yet. Still she's very mobile, rolling around the place, getting her hands into eeeevveerryyythiiiiiing. She's started with some oat porridge with fruit as well as the breastmilk which wasn't enough any more.

Anyway, here she is in all her glory:

Naming-fest day (kind of like a christening but without the religion).

First christmas.

(Almost) First food.

'Avin' a bath.

Visiting the grandparents... Turning on the DVD player?!

This is the way she is going:

Note: The baby on this video is NOT Freja.

Last edited:
always fun with updates! keep em comming:)

Very nice Dalas, she is getting big already.

Love the pic where she's in the bathtub with the towel on her head, very cute

Georgeous pics :)

No wonder we don't see so much of you in-game!

so glad that you are all three happy and healthy.

jay :)

Thanks for sharing. Very nice video. It's as if she demolished room in 2 mins, looks almost like my kitchen when I finish cooking :laugh:

For the record folks, the video I posted is not Freja, it's another baby. I found the video on a blog called "Better Movement" (link) :D

Thanks for the positive feedback though guys, we appreciate it :)

You have gained experience in your Cuteness skill.
You have gained a new rank in Cuteness!
Congratulations, you have acquired a new skill; Diaper Comprehension

12 - 16 month update

I have read a very nice quote about dedication. Goes a bit like this:

1. Commit
2. Recommit
3. Recommit
4. Recommit
5. Recommit

And so on. So this is what I am doing now! I've been lazy with the pic uploading, and am now recommitting. To be fair though, we did think I had lost the camera a while back until today when it turned up! Woo!

So, let's have a pic update of Freja and her progress this last half year.

It's been a busy time, but we've had a lot of fun, and Freja has only become funnier and funnier. She is now so theatrical that we have to seriously consider signing her up to become an actress or something. Theatre will certainly be her thing.

Anyway, the pics all you internet aunties and uncles want to see...

Here she has learned to crawl. Check out those rosy red cheeks!

Playing with big sister on the floor at Freja's first birthday. Matching dresses and all :)

Self explanatory ;) Caught red handed!

Freja's first summer day. Out in the grandparents' garden with mummy, sippin' some mountain water.

Proud to be standing on her own two feet for the first time ever!

These days she is much better and doesn't even need to hold on.

A little summary of Freja's progress.

As is obvious from the pictures, she is a very "free-range" baby. We don't have her locked in a prison, she is free to move around pretty much as she pleases. This has allowed for many interesting developments which wouldn't otherwise have occurred. Some examples of this:

• The washing machine is her TV
  • Any box that happens to be laying around becomes a baby Zimmerframe
  • When entering a room, she'll either wave, or say "'sa'!" (meaning "What's that?!") and point at something, usually the light/lamp in the room
  • She has learned to climb onto her big brother's bed and onto her eating chair
  • She has discovered the shoe rack and cupboards (seen in pic above)
  • She goes in and out onto the veranda by herself, there she can get some fresh air, reach up and grab some of the herbs she likes on her bread, and play in puddles if it's been raining

Personal achievements so far include:

• Speaking some words (see below)
  • Taking her first steps - Personal Record as of today: 10.
  • Learning how to undress herself... And then poo...
  • Dancing. She has great moves! Undoubtedly something she will do in a couple of years as a hobby
  • Blowing into flutes! Our friend Markus from Sweden was over for a visit and taught Freja to blow into a flute. Impressive stuff!
  • Eating unaided. She can use her spoon and eat porridge herself. Next up, knife and fork!
  • Meeting KIMMI!!!!!!11!111!1!!!! :eyecrazy: (for real)

Some things she can say:

• 'Ello / Eyoo = Hello
  • Bæsj (Bash) = Poo (in Norwegian)
  • Wha's 'a' / 'sa! = What's that?!
  • Doo-daa = Used for everything
  • Maan / Manna maan = Food (in Norwegian - correct version "mat" but T sound is hard)
  • Ha det = Bye bye (in Norwegian)
  • Ni' ni' = Night night

Most importantly, she is healthy and very happy. Her curls have really developed, just in case there was any doubt that she is related to me. Lots of old ladies who surely had dolls they played with in the 1950s have commented on her doll-features. We've seen a lot of features from both sides, equalling a hilarious mix.

Anyway, that should hold for now, until next time I have to recommit.

Hope you enjoyed the update :)

Last edited:
Great pics! Thanks, Dalas!

I guess Freja is an internet star, already :D

She really is incredibly cute , isn't she

jay :)

Gratz Dalas, we've just had one of our own but I missed this thread before.

Remember seeing you in my first days of EU, dressed in black around Camp Phoenix. Good to see you're happy.

Hurrikane

Personal achievements so far include:

• Speaking some words (see below)
  • Taking her first steps - Personal Record as of today: 10.
  • Learning how to undress herself... And then poo...
  • Dancing. She has great moves! Undoubtedly something she will do in a couple of years as a hobby
  • Blowing into flutes! Our friend Markus from Sweden was over for a visit and taught Freja to blow into a flute. Impressive stuff!
  • Eating unaided. She can use her spoon and eat porridge herself. Next up, knife and fork!
  • Meeting KIMMI!!!!!!11!111!1!!!! :eyecrazy: (for real)

We at Team Kimmi, like to meet interesting fappers for the future(when the parents can no longer keep up the paste), and that is why we feel it important to discover new members at an early stage. :cool:

lovely :girl:
nice that you give updates and all the cute photos!

ty for sharing your personal ath :yup:

Time flies! She is getting really big now :D and she is adorable!

We at Team Kimmi, like to meet interesting fappers for the future(when the parents can no longer keep up the paste), and that is why we feel it important to discover new members at an early stage. :cool:

ROFL!

And grats bud on the beautiful ATH :)

OMG I cannot believe I missed this thread until now.. massively belated congrats!! Awesome pics.

Freja gets a little sister!

Yes yes, Freja got a little sister. Check out her own thread over here.

About time! 21 1/2 months

Ok Magam, it's time!

We've just got back from England, and it is time for an update. I've been a bit lazy with the pictures recently but hey, life got busy!

Here are the results:

"We're going on another holiday!"

Frej on a plane:

Safely arrived at grandad and nanny's place:

Playing at the local park:

Being her favourite teddybear ('Appo):

Weee!

Fine dining at daddy's old piano teacher's cottage:

Bada!

More fine dining with Freja:

... yup!

Exactly!

STATUS UPDATE:

Freja is a brilliant big sister to Isa. She's shown herself to be very caring and loving.

Everyone who meets her is impressed by how much she talks and understands. She doesn't need much help with taking on and off her shoes and jacket. She knows and can say the names of most bodyparts (arms, hands, nose, cheeks, beard, eyes, ears, feet etc...). We are working on left/right, but she is already good with open/close and has mastered up/down.

She still hasn't been exposed to sweets (at least the kind on TV) or cakes yet, and has mainly only been drinking groundwater which we collect each week, with the exception of fresh-pressed fruit and vegetable juices. We want to get over the "terrible two" stage before offering her those things, which are inevitably going to turn up at some point. Only problem now is that she is a bit too happy eating bread (with various things on it) but has lost a bit of enthusiasm for other forms of food, such as her porridge or soups... Doh!

"Good girl!" *clapping*

---

Additional pics:

Look closely here:

Get Isa's update here!

Last edited:
Awesome Dalas, thanks for the update, I'm so happy for you and your little family. :hug:

End of summer update

With migration over, it's time to have a baby update. Some people have been asking after it, so here it comes:

Freja is very "switched on"...

She's learned to eat with both knife and fork. Pasta salad is one of her favourites.

A place to hide is always fun. This time a cardboard house became her humble abode.

Can't be at home all day though, so a shopping trip is often needed.

Not all shopping trips are equally easy.

And after all that walking, a bath is refreshing.

A swim in a lake is even more refreshing!

But there's no place like home.

At least until it's time to go on a hero's journey, riding into the distance on sheep with big brother.

Chillin' in Kimmi's hometown, looking at jellyfish in the port.

Journeying far and high into the mountains with nanny, a compatriot from England joining the sojourn for a short week...

The journey has brought Freja to lands with many antiques waiting to be examined (great-grandmother's house).

Does Freja dare take the plunge?

---

Summary of developments

Since our trip to England earlier in the year, Freja has made good progress verbally. She now talks in full sentences. Examples of these can be:

• I need the potty
  • Isa wants some more
  • What's Isa doing?
  • More water please?
  • Freja's running on the grass!
  • Appo going beddy byes

And some Norwegian ones:

• Kan eg få... (can I have...)
  • Isa må gå på teltet (Isa must go on the tent) - wrong grammatically, should be "Isa må gå i teltet"
  • Freja sulten (Freja hungry)
  • Kan jeg gå på rommet ditt? (Can I go on your room?)

And some mixed sentences:

• Freja done a bæsj (Freja done a poo)
  • Kan eg spise brown cheese? (Can I eat brown cheese?)

As one can infer, she has become a pro potty user and is ready to upgrade to a toilet-potty seat. She only wears nappies at night, and barely needs them then. She holds it until she is sitting on the potty. Just this evening we have been on a 3 hour walk without incident.

We have noticed a bit of "jealousy" towards Isa, but nothing major. It's just that Freja notices when Isa gets a lot more attention than she does, and that makes her a bit sad sometimes. Isa just had her one year day, and at such occasions we have to be sure to give her equal attention. This was tackled by Freja helping Isa to open her presents.

Physically, Freja has got comfortable with jumping. She loves to jump on our bed, on the sofa and just on the floor. I'd love to get a little rebounder or trampette for her to bounce on, but space is the issue. She will start with kiddie-gymnastics when she's 3. She loves running, climbing, lifting and sliding, and is encouraged to do as much of all of these as possible. One example is that she climbs into her own bed (still a baby bed with rails until she gets her hand-me-down from big brother next year). She has even climbed up a steep 4ish metre slide without help, multiple times. That was impressive!

She has learned to count to five in both English and Norwegian, knows her left and right hands and feet, can clothe herself with minimal help and knows the basic colours (red, green, blue, orange, yellow, pink, purple). She knows and eats a lot of different food including different kinds of berries (even blackcurrants, not commonly liked in its natural form), spruce shoots, salad (including "rocket"), herbs from the veranda garden (usually in a homemade herb butter). Fish is a semi-regular treat and she has just recently got a little taste for ham (proper stuff, no shop-bought processed crap). The only taste of sweets she has had is when she got given one bite of cake at her second birthday party, which got intercepted pretty quickly by me. We're still waiting a bit with that. She loves her fruits; apricots, grapes (especially!), apples, plums, mango, bananas and has even had a (homemade of course) kiwi ice lolly.

Soon time to start her on letters, numbers, reading and writing so she can come and school some of you guys in EU! Go Freja!

Back