A new scammer´s on the road....

Status
What I understand he is banned from the site, he will get banned from the planet also
wonder if his IPnumber is traceable..
Well.. well... something fun tonight also :D

Mmmh do you smell that? Justice is in the oven Can't wait till its served :cool:

Yes sir. if you have it... it can be traced.... :yup:

Shame that i cant trace that IP and go to him atm.. i am a bit roflmao mood

Hope he gets an IPban on himself...

that is not true but like i said i do not get into it anymore

personally i dont give a shite what you get into or not!! you are someone that made this acc ount half hour ago who the feck are you and who cares!!

Maybe Hanne or someone can set the record straight about about whether or not its acceptable to use this service.

personally i dont give a shite what you get into or not!! you are someone that made this acc ount half hour ago who the feck are you and who cares!!

Maybe Hanne or someone can set the record straight about about whether or not its acceptable to use this service.

I asked Support in the past on this twice their repsonse was

Hi,

We do not recommend you to use this service. Any third party sites endorsed by Mindark will be clearly communicated and this site is not one of them. We have forwarded your information to the Legal department. Thank you for helping us improve Entropia Universe.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

The second was use at your own risk but be warned. I aksed today again at support what their point of view is on Zehx again.

Last edited:
I asked Support in the past on this twice their repsonse was

The second was use at your own risk but be warned. I aksed todat again at support what their point of view is on Zehx again.

GG Ranpha, wonder what this tools response to that is now!!!

GG Ranpha, wonder what this tools response to that is now!!!

I dunno but if he can show to use that he is official allowed by MindArk then that will be the first thing he says.

Zehx has 10k EU users

Also 10k EU users ??? their arnt even so many active players heheheh

I dunno but if he can show to use that he is official allowed by MindArk then that will be the first thing he says. Also 10k EU users ??? their arnt even so many active players heheheh

or..... yes i do have 10k users but i dont want to get into that:laugh:

Tho MindArk still forbids your website and strongly advices NOT to use it !!!!

S

Even if this isen't true how often does a site that says "make cash quick" actually
have a honest and up right service? Don't think i have ever seen one to be honest.
Just my 2 cents

Zweshi

Yo just saw quays post at the marina, wanted to let you know this guy has nothing to do with me. he got paid once but that is it. I do not scam anyone. As far as getting into an arguement with the other guy about using zehx in eu I am not going to get into it. Zehx has 10k EU users and I have been around supporting EU for about a year now.

I do not endorse any form of cheating and the evidence seems to be up against this guy. I have to suspend him until this gets resolved.

Zehx don't start Bro, your in the wrong place, you will lose!

The only reason I have not yet started a huge protest against him, is because he has the common sense to put his dogs on leashes when I ask him to.

But I guess if he wants to come here and start pissing down everyone's neck and try to convince us its Raining, I will be happy to do my best to run him into the ground.

Last edited:
Zehx don't start Bro, your in the wrong place, you will lose!

The only reason I have not yet started a huge protest against him, is because he has the common sense to put his dogs on leashes when I ask him to.

But I guess if he wants to come here and start pissing down everyone's neck and try to convince us its Raining, I will be happy to do my best to run him into the ground.

Before you do.

I first want to know what MA point of view is on this. I asked them two times already and sort of same reply yet nothing happend.

lets first get MA to reply to the support case

Before you do.

I first want to know what MA point of view is on this. I asked them two times already and sort of same reply yet nothing happend.

lets first get MA to reply to the support case

Fair enough Faye, I will respect your wishes ;)

burn all scammers

What I do want to do is Thank OP for her fast thinking and posting it here so we all can see/laugh/and hope he will get IP-banned (silly old goat) Ah.. No he was a youngster LOL

burn all scammers

I agree we need to petition MA to allow us to just start hanging people in PA. Who needs a Christmas tree? I say we need a gibbet where the Christmas tree is =)

Changed statement me 2
IP PERM BAN is enough

Sorry community

Last edited:
I agree we need to petition MA to allow us to just start hanging people in PA. Who needs a Christmas tree? I say we need a gibbet where the Christmas tree is =)

That is possibly the worst suggestion I have ever seen on this forum :(
It makes me feel sick :(

Scammers are the lowest of low in a game enviroment........ but really please :mad:

Statement retracted, came out the wrong way.

Last edited:
Who is this? Let old Nukie get on his ass, I'm in the mood for a good fight today ;)

You are not judge and jury..stop acting like it. The way you and some of your soc mates hang around at PA like your waiting for shit to happen. You have apologised in the past for basicly.. being a dick, yet you still act like one.

The public execution "Joke" was to far...

I guess I wasn't meaning it in that way. :ahh:

Sort of like shaming a scammer when he is caught kind of thing.

Just to show you some other like zehx or whatever, makePEDS.com society been long in game but after I reported it last night there are no longer in the society terminal so support can act quickly sometimes ;)
Look at the creation date of the society...

PS. zehx, just as it feels the same. (no I haven't visited your site and dont intend too either) And please dont enter the society adress here either, you never know whats on the site even if it still exists.

Moderators, if the names isn't allowed let me know and I edit the screen but please dont remove it.

I believe its wrong people should even be able to sell PED for less than its said, and even resell peds in other sites than is told from starters
But I guess ppl will do whatever they can to make money and it rly sucks..
Scammers and such things isnt right in a RCE community
Thats my :twocents:

Excelent idea Nukem.:laugh:
We need to publicly display within our universe what happens if u scamm ppl.
Best place to do it would be in PA once per month lets say. We would than fisrt throw common dung at banned avatar and than an excecutor would nme his shamefull deeds and than excecute him.
Avatar should at that time allready be banned ofc, just som sort of saying goodby to them :)
It would surely be a spectacle worth attending. :yay:

You are not judge and jury..stop acting like it. The way you and some of your soc mates hang around at PA like your waiting for shit to happen. You have apologized in the past for basically.. being a dick, yet you still act like one.

Yeah your right Im not, what I am is the one person that has the Balls to stand up and fight against shit like this at the risk of losing it all in this game.

I will not stop, I will put my account and every ped I have on the line to fight against and shut down every type of scam I see in this game. If you don't like it, piss off, nobody said you had to like it or agree with it. As long as their is still Dicks in the game trying to scam people Nukie will be there to have a Dick measuring contest.

Funny to see some retracted and changed their statements of of agreance, when others disagreed with them, I am not changing shit. Burn Motherf*****s Burn.

You can call me a Dick for my approach if you want. You can disapprove of the manner in which I chose to let my voice be heard. This is not about me, this is about us, us as a community. The obligation we have as a community to protect the community from the evil that may be lurking in the shadows. This is about Us having the courage to all step forward and make a difference.

Status
Back