Price Check A&P Mayhem SB-90

To get a quick high-end ballpark idea for the mayhem weapons it's about 1ped * num_m_tokens + 10k * num_rares

Yeah well pills are ~6 ped per so that would make it worth atleast its m tokens in Pills right? Else i'd be better off just trading the tokens for pills and selling them.

So about 50k in pills/tokens and some more for the rare? But would anyone buy it at that price given it's a shortblade with high level requirement, low dps for the level and just 73.5 efficiency

Last edited:
That was old prices, new price is soon 0.20pec per token and 3k per rare, so gl!
all they need is some rich kid with half of a brain to pay stupid monies :D... also watch out for ghost trades :D just for those items to be resold few days later by some one else :D

SB-90 is worth so much less than to value of its tokens, but it going to the be only thing that’s left in the vendor when I finally get my rare token, so it will be my priceless pride and joy.

SB-90 is worth so much less than to value of its tokens, but it going to the be only thing that’s left in the vendor when I finally get my rare token, so it will be my priceless pride and joy.
no worries they refill regular

Last edited:
The trader bein raided during mayhem and noone pulled sb-90 speaks for its value i guess

no worries they refill regular

Really? I've not seen them refill even once?

I've wanted to farm tokens a lot more but never had the drive for more than "meh whatever i get is ok" because its always empty :p if actually refilling i guess it just empties fast too though?

Really? I've not seen them refill even once?

I've wanted to farm tokens a lot more but never had the drive for more than "meh whatever i get is ok" because its always empty :p if actually refilling i guess it just empties fast too though?
They had a big refill once the new format was introduced, since then they have done at least one minor refill.

The trader bein raided during mayhem and noone pulled sb-90 speaks for its value i guess
Yes, but mostly because people will choose a lower efficiency and higher range so this will remain undervalued for a few more years

Consider SB90' with a Trauma 8 on it..... it is same dps as a Lp70
and has 700 Heal per minute
with farming mode can be filled with eco or accu and reach 3.80 dpp
it is a nice weapon 20% more powerful than strong argo claw

btw who can pull drop me a msg. i got an item to barter...

Ecos are 1tt each, thats like 4 ped lost in markup get some DPP. Pop some pills instead then you got open slots for damage enhancers, or my favorite type of enhancer at the moment... No Enhancers!
Accuracy's don't pay for their markup either in my experience. At a time they were a lot cheaper, and when I was doing lots of killpoint missions on RT for skills, they would "Just" pay for themselves. Not even close at 450%

At a time they were 1265% and they were worth using in some scenarios.
Was this at a time when enhancer break rates were not scaled to cost and instead based on uses? I could see how they could of made sense on some weapons Pre 2.0. Or was there another old school exploit/oversight that drove their cost/benefit ratio up to these levels?

Was this at a time when enhancer break rates were not scaled to cost and instead based on uses? I could see how they could of made sense on some weapons Pre 2.0. Or was there another old school exploit/oversight that drove their cost/benefit ratio up to these levels?
Pre loot 2.0 on slow firing weapons yup.

I’ve thought of pulling one, unsure of value in ped but it would be a great HP skilling tool similar to the way a claw is. you lose some eff and DPP, but it is still arguably the second best knife in game after the Messi dagger, is it not?
I’ve got to imagine the value should fall in the 80-95k range at T0.

I’ve thought of pulling one, unsure of value in ped but it would be a great HP skilling tool similar to the way a claw is. you lose some eff and DPP, but it is still arguably the second best knife in game after the Messi dagger, is it not?
I’ve got to imagine the value should fall in the 80-95k range at T0.
Of the 2.0 weapons its the third best shortblade after the improved one from arkadia and messis. If looking at dps then theres also the knife Helena used but thats no ammo all decay.

Of the 2.0 weapons its the third best shortblade after the improved one from arkadia and messis. If looking at dps then theres also the knife Helena used but thats no ammo all decay.
good point. but isn't it more DPS than the improved mako? either way. I don't really see this as the optimal end game weapon, compared to say a BP130, LP120, Mod LP, BP110, etc, but it is really not a bad option for a melee user especially if you can get your hands on a mod 8 amp.

As far as ammo burning short swords go, it’s only just behind the sacrificial dagger, but when you realise there are only two weapons in this category, that achievement isn’t all that impressive.

good point. but isn't it more DPS than the improved mako? either way. I don't really see this as the optimal end game weapon, compared to say a BP130, LP120, Mod LP, BP110, etc, but it is really not a bad option for a melee user especially if you can get your hands on a mod 8 amp.
There is ~20% delta on max dps between sb-90 and lp-120

@ Eve : i dont know who does, its theorycrafting, LOL comrpaed with v2 tool.... i would just put damage in that one
it looses some vs sacrifical dagger for fex X amp on the latter and T8 on the SB90otherwise it is 12% off sacrifical
all in all is it a "Better SB75"
wanyway i consider it halfway strong argo to great argo as class. the bad part is the high starting requirements. it could have been 15 level lower.
this will compress price, so it could be like a "gauss Kriegerum" class of pull.. 60 to 70k for fewer interested nuyer

Back