Selling: A&P Series Mayhem BP-70, Perfected T3.99

Sub-Zero

Elite
Society
Classified
Sub-Zero The Killer
Due to the sheer interest, epic hype (for good reason) on these high eff items I have decided to consider selling my gun for an offer I can't refuse. So without further ado allow me to gauge interest.

Current tier 3.99
TT return since I started using it (Over 1M+ cycled and tracked with it).
index.php

Tracked through entropialoot.com tracker made by Atomicstorm.

Note: I am not in a hurry to sell it and I'd rather keep using it if I can't get an offer I can't refuse. I personally see this gun as the best grind gun that is still acquirable.

SB: 199,999.99 PED
Instant BO: 269,696.69 PED.

Rules:
Offers are only accepted through PM.
Once SB is met a 14 day auction will commence. 1000 ped minimum bid increments. Each new bid will increase the timer by 24 hours.
I reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone for whatever reason. I may also cancel this offer if I change my mind about selling it at this time.

Bonus rule: There's currently no hidden instant BO just that sexy 69 instant bo. If you match it I will throw in free of charge my mod evil amp and the secret to Sub-Zero lootius 2.0 ;). Note: while the Sub-Zero lootius 2.0 theory may so far work for Sub-Zero, your experience may vary, be advised.

Current items of interest (+ ped from your side)
MF Fen chip + Kinetic 7 UL.

Note:
I am not interested in trading for LP-70 FEN + peds.
I am not interested in imk2. Peashooter is too boring for me and I don't bot so I can't justify using it.
I am currently not interested in trading for LP-100 Mod + Peds.

Last edited:
My baby. One of the few guns I have truly regretted selling. Best of luck with the sale, and congratulations to the next owner. I tracked returns over 500K PED cycled and got 99.8% TT return.
What size of mob HP would you recommend at this guns damage level?

What size of mob HP would you recommend at this guns damage level?

Out of respect for the OP and rules of the trading forum, I created a separate post for my review of this weapon system.

Posted my TT returns with it in the first post. Based on my returns with it and previous sales on similar weapon is how I came up with the magic number SB.

Back