ATH: [A&P Series Mayhem LP-100, Modified] Tier 10

Evey

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Eve Everglades
Where it all begin :D

Probably the only type of ATH I can get solo :D
A lot of hard work and frustration, but, after roughly 5mil ped cycled from T9 to T10, 6 months and a half, got last tick yesterday.
People will stop hearing me on discord yelling TIIIICK!!!!! @#$@#%#^%@ :D

Twitch clip

index.php

Last edited:
Wow 14k tt return... that musta cost a fortune. Gratz

Big gratz man, and lol you must've made some of those n00bs shit themselves and maybe even get hooked for life in the game seeing that massive ath infront of them :cool:

Wow 14k tt return... that musta cost a fortune. Gratz
14k tt, roughly 5.5k PED MU. Woth it to last penny & fully funded from MU gained.

Big gratz man, and lol you must've made some of those n00bs shit themselves and maybe even get hooked for life in the game seeing that massive ath infront of them :cool:
Thanks. Well, prolly most of them weren't at their PCs... but I had to go to the roots :))

Congratz! Curios what was your TT % return over 5mil cycled?
Thanks!
It's pretty good %

I made an error, it's 5 mil cycled between T9 and T10, not between t0 and t10. T7 - T9 was also almost 5mil cycle

Gratz on the ATH! No one know's how the ATH hof list works, but your gun deserved a place there :)

Massive gz

Gratz on the ATH! No one know's how the ATH hof list works, but your gun deserved a place there :)
I'm guessing it's a DPP / ECO parameter (rating) for each item

I think the algorithm shoudl be changed. if "same name" made a tier 9 then made a tier 10 the ATH for tier9 should be removed
imagine a BP140 of next introduction.... its tiering would use 4...5 positions.
your all time Tier ATH "formal Rank" is 12th but indeed is a Top10 100%

Big gz mate! One of the baddest guns ingame :)

I made an error, it's 5 mil cycled between T9 and T10, not between t0 and t10. T7 - T9 was also almost 5mil cycle
I was kinda about to question that lol.. makes more sense now.

Nice one Eve!

That's awesome, Gz

wow,gratz.
But I have to say, doing that near that place was amazing.
:D

Finally, someone found a use for Antimagnetic Oil! :rofl:

I also like that you did this at the sweat circle. Gratz.

massive gz on this tiering ATH

Back