Selling: A&P Series Mayhem LR-60, Augmented T4.99 **SOLD**

ColonelBuckshot

Prowler
Society
AO
Wilburforce ColonelBuckshot Buckshot
Hey.

Looking to put this gun up for offer, I'm sure it needs little introduction to the potential buyers who know all about it.

LR-60 augmented wiki highlight base stats are:
-87% efficiency
-3.4DPP
-86m range
-87DPS

****came to an agreement with the original bidder, as there were no other bidders in the running, this gun has now sold, bidding closed****

Congratulations!!

**24 hour timer on start bid, 6 hour anti snipe rule, 500ped increments minimum**

Pure ped, or items of interest can be included for negotiation, which are, but not limited to:

--Mayhem Armor set (or other sets around 40k value or less) if mayhem is tiered then can go a bit higher.

--Weapon ideas include
-MacMahon vengence T7+ or
-EP-38 Night special T3+ or
-DOA Slugstorm High tier

BLP pistol would be nice but unsure what's available At this level?
Higher DPS weapons including both BLP rifles and Laser or BLP pistols (so NO LC-300 and m83 predator or other laser rifles for example)
-throw me some ideas within these criteria, not sure what's out there!

Cheers :)

**I reserve the right to end this thread at any time, whether the weapon being withdrawn for sale or the buyout being met and a deposit put down**

***on a further note, when this gun goes, IF I end up with a BLP rifle or pistol, then my A204 Hypercharged amplifier will be available for sale, however the gun purchaser will get first dibs***

Last edited:
Currently under offer. Deal pending. Will know in the next day or 2 if we are going to seal it or not (bit of a different, yet interesting one that wasn't on my requirements list!)

Cheers, Buck

Bump it up! Couple of interesting offers have came in. 1 of which is still under strong consideration. Awaiting the final decision from the guy who placed the offer.

Cheers, Buck

Ok! So the deal I had on the burner, I've decided to put to rest.
It was an OLA# + DNA + Shed deed + ped.

Going forward I'll be looking for offers of ped or ped and suitable items!

Cheers, Buckshot.

Now Sold!! Pending payment while buyer raises funds.

Back