A&P Series Mayhem LR-60 Augmented

K_rupT

Prowler
KrupT KrupT RaveR
Any idea how much this will be worth , realistic price check please

Any idea how much this will be worth , realistic price check please

Its really hard to say but we found the dpp to be 3.399
I've noticed awesome skillgains really reminds me of imk2 at lower levels.
The dps range and speed ratio are perfect for my style.
I say 55k-60k. And mine is not for sale.

Its really hard to say but we found the dpp to be 3.399
I've noticed awesome skillgains really reminds me of imk2 at lower levels.
The dps range and speed ratio are perfect for my style.
I say 55k-60k. And mine is not for sale.

Thank you for that info , that is a price I would be comfortable with and kinda what I was hoping it to be at

i think the discovered one sold for 40k

The eco was wrong on entropiawiki. So the price was adjusted after proper eco test done. Eco test available on my stream.

The eco was wrong on entropiawiki. So the price was adjusted after proper eco test done. Eco test available on my stream.

Has that or is that now reflective in wiki ?

Looks like efficiency is no longer related to DPP as per the original notes for MA....interesting to see on the new weapons.

IMK II - dpp 3.280, eff - 90.4%
LR 60 Augmented - dpp 3.399, eff 87%

Its really hard to say but we found the dpp to be 3.399...I say 55k-60k. And mine is not for sale.

I'd agree with this assessment. It is too early to tell, as Imk2s still seem to be somehow holding their value. For this discussion, let us compare a few weapons...

The Imk2

Price tag: 50k-135k depending on who you ask, and what tier you're looking at.
Mayhem category: 4+
The LR-60 is superior to the Imk2 in DPS (10%) with a hypercharged A204) and DPP (2.9% with H204), lacking only 20m of range and (8% as previously noted) efficiency.
With the significantly lower skill requirement to use (presumably level 55 to max) the LR-60, it is available to a much larger group of players for the purpose of hunting efficiently.
Another noteworthy difference is the ability for the LR-60 to bond with the Mayhem (L) amps, giving item flexibility (not needing to tie up 20k PED into an H204), 2% life steal (a trait some value at 70k per 1%), and a significant boost to DPS (the LR-60 with a Mayhem Beta has 21% higher DPS vs an Imk2 with a H204).

That pretty much summarizes my comparison of the LR-60 with the Imk2. Now we have to consider another similar weapon...

The M83 Predator

Price tag: 13k-35k (13k being an estimate of a tier 0 fresh loot, +35k being the most recent public sale of a tier 10)
Mayhem Category: 6+
At tier 0, the M83 Predator is almost identical to the LR-60 in regards to range, DPS, and DPP. As seen in the image below, the M83 + Delta is compared with the LR-60 + Beta amps. You can see the LR-60 has roughly a 1% lead in DPS, and a 3% lead in DPP.
Of course we must observe too the variance in damage per shot between the LR-60 and the M83. Some would argue that enhancers break based on a set algorithm mostly involving shots fired, thus such people would conclude that your long term enhancer break rate on the M83 will be lower. The higher damage per shot is also more advantageous in PvP, and certain Mayhem style event instances.
Speaking of enhancers, it should also be noted that with the use of damage enhancer, the DPP of the M83 + Delta will go down, whereas the DPP of the LR-60 + Beta will go up. This is due to the damage enhancers increasing the weapon-based damage, which in the case of the M83 is significantly lower than that of the amp, whereas in the LR-60 the DPP of the weapon itself is higher than that of the Beta amp (markup included). Consequently, while there is very little difference between these two weapons at tier 0, the difference will be highly noticeable at tier 10.
Also worthy of note, that the LR-60 has a significant lead in Efficiency rating vs the M83.

And finally, I must add the curve ball to the mix....

The Zorra's HK

Price tag: 8K-18K (8K being the last confirmed public sale of a tier 0 Zorra's HK, and an estimate of the sale value of the most recently traded tier 5).
Mayhem category: 4+
At tier 0, the Zorra's HK + Delta and the Imk2 + H204 are remarkably similar in DPP and DPS, and both having identical range. The Zorra's HK stands out as a PvP weapon of choice vs the Imk2 for obvious reasons of packing a significant punch.
Another obvious note would be that the Zorra's HK is maxed in the 40s, whereas the Imk2 is maxed at level 100.
Regarding enhancers, the same arguments made above with the LR-60 vs the M83 could be made here, with the Zorra's fulfilling the previously mentioned role of the M83, and the Imk2 fulfilling the previously mentioned role of the LR-60.
Also worthy of note, the Imk2 has a significant lead in Efficiency rating vs the Zorra's HK.

dpp_comparison.jpg

Last edited:
Back