A poll to miner on the astroid

Would a dome full of easy creatures be ok with the miners?

• It would not be a problem. As long as they are easy ones.

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Yes it would be fun to kill the easy ones.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • No we like to hunt difficult creature when we mine.

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • We dont want any creatures while we mine.

Votes: 29 52.7%
  • It is lucky to mine next to groups of easy creatures

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Shut up already.

Votes: 9 16.4%

• Total voters

Gramuly

Guardian
Society
Pet Society
Hegre Gramuly Hector
Would you be ok with a dome that has only small easy to kill creatures who dont even run after you?

I ask this because I want to hunt small lvl creatures.
I have been told that the miners dont want creatures in the domes where they mine.
I understand not wanting hard creatures but the easy ones would not be a problem would they?
I even think miners like to drop bombs near where there are many creatures in a group.
They feel a group of creature could be good luck.
Do you have any problems with a dome full of easy ones.

The reason I ask is because I would like to use Area of effect AOE. Or one shot one kill to hunt.

Last edited:
I don't mind monsters that aren't too high, even if they are aggressive.

Right now, I wear basic armor to run through domes 8, 9, 13, 18, 19, and 20.

I remove my armor for 3, 12, 16, and 17. I wish those domes didn't have monsters, or at least, the density was low enough that i could run through them. Since the sale, I've been killed ~10 times at the tp when monsters gen'd, killed me, and then were killed by the turret before I could even move.

But even non-agressive, wimpy monsters are a pain in the butt when you have a large claim, especially now that they wander around so much. There's maybe 10 monsters at a time in dome 5, for example, but they always end up standing on my claim.

no miner needs creatures that are capable of inflicting damage, even 1dmg 1 shot kills. also, a 109 amper in space may fear hitting a big multiplier on a random snable rather than the next claim :eek:

no miner needs creatures that are capable of inflicting damage, even 1dmg 1 shot kills. also, a 109 amper in space may fear hitting a big multiplier on a random snable rather than the next claim :eek:

second that, and even small exo on the way can disturb precise timing while droping.

must spread rep ... agree with Steffel ...

And if you truly want a huuuge LA with NO MOBS and NO HILLS and NO BULLSHIT Resources then CLICK MY SIGNATURE ... You'll also save the 80 ped travel fees ... whaddayawaitinfor ??

Angel

Seems they do care. Even if they are small, miners dont want em in the way.
I am wrong so often. Good grief. Ill just have to buy my own dome.
This thread can be closed. If you want.

Back