A question to stable owners.

Ace Flyster

Marauder
Dave Ace Flyster
I don't have a stable but i am intrigued.

I guess all the rings have made stables pretty useless? (I don't really know, just a guess)

Are you owners waiting to see what happens with compets and whether it will be linked to stables somehow?

I understand that owners are still waiting on developement?

Just morbidly interested....

Rgds

Ace

We still only have a claimmarker :(

We still only have a claimmarker :(

that explains why i can't find it, so end up at twin. it use to be against the wall on the outside but can't see it now

Yes we're really excited about our 2 claim markers for our stable. I feel as though copy/pasting the building from Ithica would seem like an easy solution...

that explains why i can't find it, so end up at twin. it use to be against the wall on the outside but can't see it now

You can't see it now? After the fapjob I will go look to see for myself, as far as I know it shouldnt have moved

The rings offer taming chance and the stable offers taming+skillgain buff.

You can't see it now? After the fapjob I will go look to see for myself, as far as I know it shouldnt have moved

this was a while ago, i was hovering in my vtol and i just couldn't spot it or the orange dot. if i recall it was on the longside facing the bots?

this was a while ago, i was hovering in my vtol and i just couldn't spot it or the orange dot. if i recall it was on the longside facing the bots?

The Emerald Lakes Stable are located at the north outside wall of the Emerald mall, next to the Emerald Lake. And the quickest way to get to our stable is to jump down from the Teleporter on the 4th floor of the mall (We do not want any reposibility for any broken limbs on either you or your pets, Please use the stairs.)

Coordinates: 31610, 50242

using vtol or quad is quickest way down

Still waiting for buildings, shite that's been a LONG time.

Any functionality stable owners are still waiting for?

Rgds

Ace

Rgds

Ace

Something that can yeild a profit :yay:

Rgds

Ace

Only about all functionality that was originally promised when the deeds sold :dunce:

Good news!!

How does the ComPet app relate to the reimplemented Entropia Universe taming system that was announced not long ago?
As explained in the original ComPet announcement, the ‘traditional’ Entropia Universe taming system that was disabled after Version Update 10.0 will be reimplemented, with some exciting new features. In additon, the recently auctioned Entropia Universe stables will have the ability to sell pets and services to ComPet players.

Kim has confirmed this.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?285425-Where-is-the-ComPet-lt-gt-EU-Link

I bet you stable owners are a little relieved. Presuming MA come through on their promise of course!

Rgds

Ace

Good news!!

How does the ComPet app relate to the reimplemented Entropia Universe taming system that was announced not long ago?
As explained in the original ComPet announcement, the ‘traditional’ Entropia Universe taming system that was disabled after Version Update 10.0 will be reimplemented, with some exciting new features. In additon, the recently auctioned Entropia Universe stables will have the ability to sell pets and services to ComPet players.

Kim has confirmed this.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?285425-Where-is-the-ComPet-lt-gt-EU-Link

I bet you stable owners are a little relieved. Presuming MA come through on their promise of course!

I'm sorry where did he confirm it?

There will still be a function to allow pets in EU to be moved / sold to ComPet, this is one of a handful of features that we are still ironing out the final design for. What I was referring to in my post in the other thread was a current link that is relevant now.

Entropia and ComPet are two separate titles with a cross promotional connection between them, this is very much standard practice in the games industry today and that's a reality we have to live with. Because they are different titles we will not alter the art or story of one to get it in line with the other, the goal isn't for them to cannibalize each other.

Please note that MA as well has not given up on the Hanger idea. Hanger owners my one day be able to use them again.

The big issue here is that we are talking MA here. Not putting MA down, just that they are a very very small team with some big ideas that simply can not be done in a fast way.

The other issue here to remember, and many need to take note, is that Compets from the START has 0 link. If MA had any plans at all to link the two games up, it would have been the major factor in the game development of Compets. What MA is saying now is that maybe a link will be made. Please search for that last update MA gave about Stables and Compets. MA stated there that if Compets was to become popular then, and only then, MA would give thought to linking the games.

Last edited:
I'm still hoping for hadeishim to rise up out of the damn crater and have magical buildings full of mobs to explore and loot . I deem that to be more likely then seeing stables working properly and generating profit in the next 1-2 years :) MA's promises require a tiny bit of skepticism

MA got their cash for the stables.
Now they've moved on to a new cash cow.
Good luck getting any support now.

Back