Selling: a rather large pile

keltigirl

Dominant
kindrah Kin Fireheart
yup - decided to sell my rather large pile of dung, since i have not been able to make a hole with it .. (chuckles)

i am hoping that a single player is willing to collect the whole (because i am not a merchant) the total amount is over 267 K (yes 267,000.) but willing to negociate some.

is now june 3 - auction continue until 13 june (unless all is sold before then).

bids start at 2 peices a ped.

heap is back of my house NE of argus. and i am generally available in argus.

chat me in game or pm here. thank you for you attention.

no buyers - still have this pile of poo ... maybe i can sell it in smaller lots .. come and chat me if you wish.

Last edited:
you really want to sell shit for 0,50 peds a unit ?

so 133500 peds for the whole pile ?

maybe you said peds when you thought pecs ? :scratch2:

wanted to start the ball rolling somewhere .. as i said .. negotiate am willing to work with.

besides, where else are you going to collect that much all at once?

well usually friends are giving me their shit for free and it would take me approximatively 50 years to use all the amounts you have :p

Bump for my personal in-game hero :D :D

That's a whole lot of dung, and if you don't get the interest you want - I'd be happy to take it off your hands to add to my collection.

My Bid is 100ped.
:)

A bump for a soc mate

150 PED, kthx!

Damn,girl,whatz have u eaten!:laugh:

160peds,,,,,,,, Dung is my :)

LUREK "DUNG MASTER"

I think you should pick it all up and waddle around PVP4 for awhile! Imagine the shock on the other end of the Bravo when the loot window opens!!!!!

And I thought my 3k dung was alot. How much does that weigh btw?

I think this lifetime stock of shit is worth 300 peds so there is my bid :)

I'll go 325 for it :D

ok.. (now that i have gotten in game and looked and weighed my pile) .

actual total of peices: 267,461
weight : 133,730.5 kg

and - not accepting bid for unreasonable low amounts, please. 1 pec for 1k of peices is unreasonable low pricing.

10 peices a ped is a reasonable price ..

when a piece of dung raises growth @ 102% to fertilizer @ 103% (not counting refiner decay), it's not worth too much..

Maybe im just drunk but isnt that 26,461 ped for that load of shit?

Hoping im just drunk.....:ahh:

Blackjack :cowboy:

Maybe im just drunk but isnt that 26,461 ped for that load of shit?

more like 26,746 pec = 267,46 PED @10dung/pec.... :D

so 325PED is a pretty reasonable offer me thinks

hehe, funny sale *subscribing*

Btw, I think Keltigirl is a bit too high in price while Titus is too low
I once got ~8ped for 1k Dung. So price should be about 2136ped for the lot or maybe 2670ped if you do 1k for 10ped because its such a large amount.

(but I dont want it :silly2:)

Good Luck with your sale Kindrah!!!

thank you leeloo. btw, nice sig. .

thing is .. not many folks are offering direct negotiations ...

and sorry, but i think that 300+ ped is not a decent offer for this quantity. although, leeloo's estimation of 2,670 ped is a more reasonable expectation.
(alas, she is not offering a bid)

someone else?

ok folks.. offering less than a pec for a k of dung is worse price than the cost of sweat. at least sweat folks are getting 2 bottle a pec.

shall we be a might more reasonable about offering bids on this 267,461 (yes, two hundred sixty seven thousand four hundred sixty one) peices of dung ?

ok kelti.. lets look at it this way.. nobody is ever going to need that much dung, not neverdie, not deathifier, not anyone..

You might be able to get more per dung individually, as it can't all be used.

At least 267K sweat can be used.

ok kelti.. lets look at it this way.. nobody is ever going to need that much dung, not neverdie, not deathifier, not anyone..

You know this how .. :scratch2:
Last I checked - you don't own a Land area or a planet or an island ;)

GL selling that huge pile Kin !!
My pile is only at 36k - one day maybe I'll have that much :laugh:

Hopefully some Land Area owner will find this thread and buy all his dung for the year, here!!

thank you for your support MOM.

and yes, someone CAN use that much dung .. just need to be able to find a matching amount of GM, eventually. even if only for a bit of lawn art on their property lines.

Bump for this, because that really is an amazingly huge pile of dung!

I'll do what I can to help spread the word - I know there are a number of LA's that could certainly use a good dose of fertilizer!

With all the crazy things people collect in here, I'm surprised no one has scooped this one up (even if said scooping would need to be done with a very large earth-mover!)

G/L Kin!

should have been closed

ended with no buyers .. should have been closed i thought i had posted it closed .... my apologies.. :(

Back