A real life-long ambition, I have achieved and would enjoy sharing.

goodgrief999

Old Alpha
Society
All Great Of EU
Boo Boo Riddler
I was so delighted to finally make my book available that I'm putting no effort into distributing it really.
Non fiction, more extreme than fiction.

Free download.

http://Suicidality.co.uk

Rough copy (beta version) it's size is due to the graphics.

agalvayne

Provider
Society
Classified
Andrew
Why are you trying to distribute it in exe format, if it's a book? I haven't actually downloaded it, but it's incredibly suspicous, a book that's being offered as an 800mb executable download :S

I'd go so far as to suggest that nobody downloads this, with the potential risks of a compromised pc while playing a game such as Entropia.

goodgrief999

Old Alpha
Society
All Great Of EU
Boo Boo Riddler
Why are you trying to distribute it in exe format, if it's a book? I haven't actually downloaded it, but it's incredibly suspicous, a book that's being offered as an 800mb executable download :S

I'd go so far as to suggest that nobody downloads this, with the potential risks of a compromised pc while playing a game such as Entropia.

Yes, I do not object at all to your warning - I will provide a virus total scan in response. I was trying to explain that the book is beta, roughly drafted, it is a 'flip page book' or exe with loads of graphics - hence the size and unusual file format.

<<<---Virus total scan within the hour--->>>>.
virustotalwithmd5-clean.jpg

I do have the ability to create a botnet (infect others PCs) but I do not steal

I did not know virustotal have an upper size limit of 64mb (there has never been a virus of almost 1gb that I am aware of) - I just noticed it does not have to be so big.
Well - before I cut the size down, here is the video proof of downloading it and that it's safe.

I've reduced the download to it's proper size, it had a lot of unnecessary stuff. It's now 55mb and I will do a virus total.

Thanks, for the constructive criticism, I will add the virus total to the site also.

Last edited: