A sad farewell

Silva Mak

Alpha
Society
Supremacy Reign
Charrosa Silva Mak
It is with great pain and sadness that I must announce the death of a very kind and wonderful player.

Boldar Boldar Blood

A man who's main purpose was to chat and help noobs. He had been out of contact for a few days and when his son went round to see if he was home he discovered his fathers body on the floor at his apartment. The autopsey to determine cause of death is still to be done.

Jamhot and I are working on a formal tribute thread for those of us who would like to share memories and say goodbye properly.

i did not know him but death is always hard to accept

thoughts and prayers to the family and friends

Sorry to hear of the death of your friend.

May the pain of loss pass quickly for both friends and family, leaving you with many fond memories of him.

AG

I never met him ingame,

may i extend my sincere condolences to his family and friends,
both in game and IRL.

Stinky

I have seen him ingame, but didn't know him personally, however my sympathies to you and others who were his friends ingame, and ofc everyone in his real life.

Boldar was one of first people I met in EU back in 2006. Along with Mace,
JamHot, Wolffie.. Then, I paused for 2 years, and he is still on my friends list.

Was a bit strange, but good and helpfull guy.
I hope he is on some better place now.

Rest In Peace.

OMG i really dont know what to say i spoke to him all the time i cant believe this i was just thinkign of him the other day wondering why i havent seen him online i thought mabee his pc couldnt take the new VU

Rest in piece sweetie my thoughts are with the family

Desire xx

I spent many hours talking to boldar,
He gave me the tiger gloves i have for my birthday earlier this year.

Im just shocked..

Bye m8 :(

Atlas Haven will not be the same without Boldar sitting under the tree :(

:( How very sad. Condolences to his friends in game also family and friends in RL. :(

RIP.

RIP Boldar.

Atlas Haven will not be the same without Boldar sitting under the tree :(

In deed...
Boldar was one of the most Ancient Atlas Haven Guardians so to say...
Always I went there he was always sitting on his tree alone or along with Mits.
He loved to help noobs, He didnt had a big addiction or main profession, he's main profession was to chill out, pass some time with people chatting and help noobs.
I got wondering what was made of him... I'm just shocked about this.. I didnt expected at all... I tought he's PC burnt or something...unfortunatly not.
My deepest condolences to the family.
R.I.P Boldar, You'll have a tree also to sit there!

Oh Fuck...Such a good guy...Spend many many many hours talking to him..
R.I.P.

My condolences to his family and friends.

Condolences to his family and friends.

Rest In Peace Boldar.

Ion

Rest in Peace Boldar, you will be missed

this is horrible news im gonna miss him greatly he gave me my first set of armor when i meet him as a noob and he ran me atlas haven always nice and helpful my greatest and most sincer condolances to his rl and virtual famlies we have all lost a great person and we just need to remember how great he was and never forget him

my condolences :(

i remember him from my AH visits as well, but didn't talk much with him :(

I can't really put into words properly how I feel about this. Devestated is one, shocked, saddened, I'm glad it was a really good friend who broke this to me and I was sitting at the time.

Boldar has always been in my EU life from the start. He was one of the very first people in my society.

A lot of people know him as the guy that sits in a spot at Atlas Haven, chatting, sometimes giving people shit about trading there or if their just being a pain in the arse. He didn't suffer fools gladly and spoke his mind wether people liked it or not and I admire that.

But he wasn't just that. He was a kind caring considerate man, when he wasn't sat in his spot (even though most think that's all he did) he was out tp running n00bs from P.A. all over entropiauniverse, not only that he got to know the n00bs on these tripa and he could tell the good ones and would kit them out. Full pixie a gun a fap some ammo the lot!

Then he would take them hunting. The guy was an underground entropian god!

I will miss him dearly he was an asset to EU and there's not enough characters like boldar in this world.

I really send out my condolences to his two sons, his family and his many many entropian friends. He was a true gentleman.

As I say I can;t really say enough to do boldar justice in the way I'd like.

I knew him better than most I would like to think, he was a brother.

I really did cry when I found out late last night and have a tear in my eye now writing/reading this.

I know wherever you are mate you'll be allright, probably guarding heavens gate now, keeping out people with rocket n grenade launchers. I will miss you my friend.

God bless.

Jam.

What sad news.:(

I would like to express my sincere condolences to his family and his many friends in our virtual universe and in the real world.

Jack

Sincere condolences to his family and friends. R.I.P

Sad news, I used to see Boldar around in AH quite regularly, in his usual spot.

Even when you don't know the person well, it's always a shock to hear of a death in the EU community.

My condolences to his nearest and dearest.

:( I am deeply saddened. I remember when I first met Boldar at Atlas Haven a few years ago. I noticed he was one of Jamhot's and went over and introduced myself. We both call Atlas Haven home and we quickly became friends.

He was the self proclaimed Mayor of Atlas Haven, and not seeing him sitting under the trees just doesn't seem right.

Boldar was a true friend and a damn fine Entropian. Everytime I talked with him ingame, he was either on his way to helping a few new players on a TP run or just getting back from rescuing a new player from an outpost.

My heart goes out to the 2 sons he left behind, his family in Australia, and those who knew him in game.

It was an honor to know Boldar and have him as a friend.

Farewell Boldar, You will be missed :hug:

In his own quiet way, Boldar was one of the institutions of EU.

He was one of the first Australian players I met (yep, sitting under 'his' tree in AH), and was answered a lot of very noob questions when I started playing back in 2006.

Boldar was so proud when someone first called him the "mayor of Atlas Haven".
I'm sure many only saw him sitting in that spot, apparently doing nothing but chatting to the passers-by, and assumed that's all he did. How wrong they were.

I didn't know Boldar as well as some here - but we stayed in touch from time to time.

He was a good man, and will be sadly missed.

I did not know Bolder, but he has been one that has answered many of my questions when i was still new to the game.
To see him at Atlas haven "sitting under his tree" is a sight i will miss.

My sincere Condolences to his RL and ingame Friends and family.

It's always sad to see someone go to.

my condolences to his friends and family. May he be rest in peace away from the stress on earth.

Didnt know the guy but condolences to his friend and family. Always sad to see the good once go :(

RIP Boldar

Boldar, This one's for you!

I remember the first time we met at Atlas Haven~
You were one Jamhot's guys & your face was unshaven.

You had a passion for Aussie football & music, especially Led Zeppelin~
If I was feeling down, You tried your best to make me laugh and grin.

We had many heart to heart chats under that tree~
You were a damn fine Entropian & a true friend to me.

You were the Leader of countless TP runs and rescued many find their way from an outpost~
Not seeing you at Atlas Haven, I will miss most.

I am deeply saddened to hear that your life had come to an end~
I am honored to have known you & proud to call you a friend.

:beerchug:

Last edited:
Silva,
Very sorry for your loss. I know how difficult it is to lose close friends on-line.

Hugz!
Casay

Back