Status

SoftHart

Elite
Society
Skillin' Villains
Softhart
I bet none of you expected to see me start this thread :laugh:
ms9_1504.gif

But there is going to be a special MidNight Moods show tonight honoring Mindstar9 and all the work and time she has given to the community. There will be no agenda, no guarantee of contests and she won't even be DJing.

We are just going to show up and let Mindstar know how much all her hard work has meant to us.

Tonight Twitchie will be taking over the Radio and she is only allowed to enjoy the party.

Lets Party!! :wtg: :yay:

PS Mindstar: Don't make me drive over there and sign you in :D

Can't wait. It is the least we can do after everything she has done for us. :yay:

Softy Girl your the best . Good to see someone had the balls get this up running for MS9. MS9 has done so much for ppl in EU . Besides haveing Some the best partys EU seen .
So come on guys Lets show MS9 one last BIG PARTY .

P.S MS9 hun we enjoy and glad you did the MSR it shown EU ppl can do for others . And girl you better come and enjoy yourself . NO WORK Tonight Hun .

I'll be there with my new and improved PC. I can actually SEE at higher than LOW res. LOL....

Softy Girl your the best . Good to see someone had the balls get this up running for MS9. MS9 has done so much for ppl in EU . Besides haveing Some the best partys EU seen .
So come on guys Lets show MS9 one last BIG PARTY .

P.S MS9 hun we enjoy and glad you did the MSR it shown EU ppl can do for others . And girl you better come and enjoy yourself . NO WORK Tonight Hun .

It had to be done, I just hope she doesn't mind me highjacking her Thread :) And if so, well I guess she will just have to blow my ass up :laugh:

PK ORGY!!!!:wtg::yay:

Oh you said Party the ty at the end confused me :ahh:

I shall cya there ;)

PK ORGY!!!!:wtg::yay:

Oh you said Party the ty at the end confused me :ahh:

I shall cya there ;)

LOL get your mind out of the gutter! And in the words of Mindstar "MA made you dickless" so no orgy for you! :laugh:

great idea love it but it just TOTALLY FRIGEN SUCKS on my behalf as i start work at 5am :mad: :cdevil: :cussing: :(

OMG ... Softy ... you are out of control gurlfriend ... but I guess this would be a good opportunity to share a few things ...

Basically ... despite how I feel about MA/FPC and how they could be doing all of this better (especially from a more communicative and interactive perspective) ... I love the community immensely, and that's the one thing they did right as far as I'm concerned ... gave us an opportunity to build a different kind of family that surpasses no other in any virtual environment I have inhabited, and for that I am appreciative.

However ... I am still going to stay true at this point in time to what my convictions are regarding all of this, and ... (let's see how I can say this without breaking a rule) ... will be enjoying the universe from a less involved perspective, while I sort some things out and make a determination what direction I'm heading. :D

Thing is (thanks to Compusmurf) ... I have come to the realization, that I don't know how NOT to be MS9, and NOT move about this universe at MachStar9 with my hair on fire all the time. I also don't know how to be a "participant" instead of a "worker" always trying to create or drum up activities for the rest of the community. That's because for over 4-1/2 years that's where my mindset has been, and now ... my incredible friends have challenged me to attach those "participant" training wheels (so to speak), and learn how to have fun instead of always having to be doing busy work.

I will be there tonight ... and I am looking forward to sharing "non-work" time with my wonderful friends and supporters for so long, and yes ... it's ON Softy-Gurl ... female parts will be flyin' about I'm sure (not sayin' whose, but more than likely mine). At least we have female parts, thanks to the perv coders at MA.

See everyone later ... and thanks Softy, your thoughtfulness is truly appreciated, as well as that of everyone else who has cared so much. You guys are amazing. :grouphug:

*there can't be an MNM crowd party without total chaos* :nana:

*Oh, forgot to mention ... MSR will continue to operate 24/7 ... but I won't be doing any shows until I make my determination in January what direction I'm headed*

it's ON Softy-Gurl ... female parts will be flyin' about I'm sure (not sayin' whose, but more than likely mine).

Oh no you don't Ms MS9. I just finished paying off that breast enhancement on Softy's avatar. You will NOT be hacking that off!!!

Oh no you don't Ms MS9. I just finished paying off that breast enhancement on Softy's avatar. You will NOT be hacking that off!!!

Ok Mr Blue Stuff ... we're just gonna have to see what lurks in the shadows of my purpleness. :D

However ... I am still going to stay true at this point in time to what my convictions are regarding all of this, and ... (let's see how I can say this without breaking a rule) ... will be enjoying the universe from a less involved perspective, while I sort some things out and make a determination what direction I'm heading. :D

*Oh, forgot to mention ... MSR will continue to operate 24/7 ... but I won't be doing any shows until I make my determination in January what direction I'm headed*

:naughty::whistle::kos:

Last edited:
oh dear

ok well i set my alarm and im up after 5 hours of sleep(yes time is relevant)!!!!! Ill have my breakfast beer now and start preparing. I guess I better bring some cake too if cybertrash wont be able to hang out for long. I'll also have to find a whip so i can cause trouble with all the married girls. See you all soon!

:yay::yay::yay::wtg::wtg::yay::yay:
purple asses rock forever!

if you didn't quote me I would have deleted ;)

beer is stocked
party hat on
purple hair for your purple ass :D
time to party!

Ok Mr Blue Stuff ... we're just gonna have to see what lurks in the shadows of my purpleness. :D

Those sound like fighting words, gotta make sure the blades are sharp and the guns are cleaned :laugh:

:launcher::nana::dodge::rocket:

Those sound like fighting words, gotta make sure the blades are sharp and the guns are cleaned :laugh:

:launcher::nana::dodge::rocket:

SoftHart has unlocked a new skill ... purple ass word translation ... congratulations! :yay:

:handgun::sniper::ninja::spank::rocket::nana:

yallll all come to cape corinth

while I sort some things out and make a determination what direction I'm heading

I ask myself this question everyday. And finally it came to me after reading your response.

Maybe we all need to ask ourselves that question :scratch2:

-Sorry-Not trying to thread-hijack-

I just don't know where to begin ... ok, yes I do ... Softy-"Gurl" ... you are amazing for pulling this together, but then so are the rest of you who showed up to share the love ... it was quite heartfelt and appreciated. This was THE best party of all, despite what caused Softy to go on another one of her rampages ... but one well accomplished. You did yourself proud Softy, and I couldn't luv ya more. :hug:

Since it's WAY past my bedtime (who am I kidding) ... I'm going to share some pretty cool photos that will always have a special meaning for me. I'm hoping that someone got some on the pier, because I didn't. I had SO many PM's going on I couldn't pay attention to the crowd that was there, but one special PM in particular, and if that person reads this thread, I want to say THANK you from the bottom of my purple heart ... and you know why.

Ok then ... here are some incredible photos, starting with the amazing dance floor that Kruts put together (ME and MS9 lettering I think), and not sure whether it was Kruts or Jeffe who put down the purple tiles. In any case, this was absolutely THE best dance floor EVER, so thank you VERY much for your thoughtfulness.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

THIS person was a HUGE surprise ... Sandclimber "Cat" 54 is an old dear friend from WAY back in the day, and someone who has had some major challenges with sickness IRL, so it was an absolute special moment to see him on the island, because he just hasn't been around for a long time. Tears welled up in my eyes when I saw him, that's how special it was. I was SO glad to see you Cat, and to know that (hopefully) you are doing better.

*nice of MA to sever him at the waist though* :rolleyes:

More party pics ...

I can't thank you enough ... the night was incredible, and a lot of fun for sure. I want to thank Star also for accepting my PM invite to come to the ring at Corinth and play with everyone. He was so tired, and about to go to bed, but did a drive-by visit to say hello and take a few out before retiring for the night. :laugh:

As I mentioned ... I will be in and out, but mostly out. I'll be at the forum, but less frequently as well (enough to keep the senior member status :laugh:), but those who need to get in touch with me know how. :D

This community is simply amazing! :yay:

To Syntaxtc ... it's ok! ;) ... I think a lot of people would agree with you, but this is not the thread to have that discussion, so I ask everyone to please be respectful of Softy's thread and keep it about the party and the fun we had. Thank you! :grouphug:

It was my pleasure, you deserved it!! ;) It was time we did something for you.

I want to thank everyone for coming. Thanks to the ones that showed up even though it was late for them, thanks to Twitchie for coming even though he wasn't feeling well. Thanks to Kruts and Jeffe for the amazing dance floor. And Thanks to Mindstar for showing up. :) I love these get togethers and will miss them.

Thanks to all for a great night :wtg:

wow that dancefloor looks awesome!!!

glad to hear you enjoyed it MS9 :wtg:

I didnt PM you because I figured your are getting flooded .. you been sooo quiet and I know how it can be ;)

Great Party. Have a great vacation your purpleness. :)

wow that dancefloor looks awesome!!!

glad to hear you enjoyed it MS9 :wtg:

I didnt PM you because I figured your are getting flooded .. you been sooo quiet and I know how it can be ;)

Well my dear ... I also heard that you were coloring things purple for people before or at the party, which is totally awesome. I saw quite a few people sporting the "purple" look, and it was quite amazing, so thank you for that my friend. It was also nice to see you there in your own purple flare. :hug:
The party was simply amazing, and I still can't get over that dance floor that Kruts and Jeffe designed. I have the most awesome virtual friends. :wtg:

oh no im a huge nerd

The party was simply amazing, and I still can't get over that dance floor that Kruts and Jeffe designed. I have the most awesome virtual friends. :wtg:[/QUOTE]

I assure we are your friends irl too MS9! I know im a virtual beefcake buff millionare, but really I am a broke unemployed alcoholic with a hairy beer belly :yay:. Still luv ya and everything ya do. Twas a great party and I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. I hope you realize how much you mean to so many people. Thanks to Krutz for the awesome artwork and also to softy for putting this together, it was one for the history books. Also thanks to everyone who joined in, what a great group of players!

-JIAN!
:yay::yay::yay::wtg::wtg::yay::yay:

Status
Back