A tale of my return.....

InDaHouse

Stalker
Society
General of Sanctuary
Saoirse
Since returning to EU just over 1 month ago, i've had rare success at anything i've done, went to Arkadia and hunted the miners nothing done upto the 20k points mission now on the 40k at 5-6 ped a kill I would have liked atleast 1 HoF around the 500 mark....

Went to FOMA nothing up there......

Went to Caly done LT's finally got my HoF - 759 ped after that it was all down hill recording less than 50% returns on multiple hunts while others near me (within 100m) scored 400+ time and time again.

Went on Ambu nothing after a few hunts not even 1 global!

Got to small Atrox and first hunt got 152 ped global with a gun worth 144% nice also had some mini hits so good hunt, now all down hill 3 more sizeable hunts without a single global!

Fair to say i'd find more loot with my finger up my bottom than by doing ANYTHING in EU these days, the player base is now so far spread that so is the lootpool (and yes there is a pool IDK what people say).

Remember the days always the trox and Argo where the mobs to hunt? Well now everyone is on other mobs or other planets these global alot less than in the past!

I fear my return to EU maybe a mistake.....

Loot changed alot. It is now "improved" for the improved avatars.

I dont hunt a lot lately (due to lack of MU) but when i do i get BETTER returns than before improving/balancing/modifying/adjusting/correcting/whatevering the loot (TT wise that is). Yes, i had 40% run on LT too (700-1k spent) but got it bck next run.
THe more u hunt the more 'chance' to get to 90-95% tt rets (considering eco hunting at some point)

That happens to me every time after a break of 1-3 months for the past 18 months. I'd deposit $50-100 when I log in again. That deposit lasts 5 days on average, hunting mid lvl mission mob with eco L guns (MU is insane lately) and often without armor. If I get a few globals or even a small HOF it'll be gone again in a few hours. Memorable HOF...11 PED from a Hadraada. :laugh:

It's like this not only on Caly, it's on Ark too. Selling loot on Ark auction is hard also and I don't like wasting my limited game time standing around in the Quarry (or in Twin) to sell it.

Nah, this is not a whine but a statement. I don't whine, I just roll my eyes, raise my middle finger and log out again for another 1-3 months. Who's loss is it? For sure not mine. I'm enjoying my summer and mostly ignore the game, just as MA does. ;)

My return to EU has always been nice... ill log in and global/hof for a bunch.... then in about a month or so it all declines and i log out again (leaving my account with around 500ish ped) for another 1-3 months... have not made a single deposit for 3 years this way.

oh... and i always return during events, maybe that's why...

oh... and i always return during events, maybe that's why...

There's always an event going on when I log in. Are there any weeks/months left without an event anyway? :D
Your story (almost) sounds like mine before I unlocked Commando. It went downhill ever since. Maybe time for me to learn how to use ESI. Maybe decreasing my skills will do the trick. :laugh:

Sounds like a list of stuff I avoid if I am grinding for profit.

Trust me, it was a huge mistake.
This is not the EU that memory serves.

definately seems like more an investment game now than before, but when we all start to invest how will anyone get peds back from the investment if no-one is playing?

Back