Narfi Hungry Willem
Stuff they said.
Your wrong.

Stuff they said.
Your wrong.

Stuff they said.
Your wrong & stupid.

Stuff they said.
Your wrong & your mom dresses you funny.

Stuff they said.
Your wrong and don't even talk English good.

Stuff they said.
I just don't like you.

----------------------------------------------------

I thought I would supply the above template for anyone that is new to anonymous arguing. Feel free to use it or modify it to your needs.

Things to pay attention to while using it;

1. Start slow and build up.
2. Use excessive color or quoting of your victims.
3. Subtle personal attacks. (mom, nationality or language are all great)
4. Remember to mention a word from the original topic so you can claim to be on topic.
5. Save your best direct personal attacks for the second or third page, even longer if you have the willpower.
6. -rep people in the thread(preferably with profanity or poor spelling) or quote reps you received in the same thread.

7. Adapt a "holier-than-thou" attitude and start a Satirical thread directed at the "idiots"

8. If banned or wishing anonymity, multiple forum accounts can be created to further your agenda.

narfi

Last edited:
Or Better Yet

Swallow your pride, step back, re-evaluate why you are seeing red, and give others the benefit of the doubt.

With very few exceptions, every post I have read where someone is defending their pride against someone who has "wronged" them has ended up making themselves look like idiots.

Abraham Lincoln said:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

unknown said:
Never argue with a fool - people might not know the difference.

narfi

:lolup: Funny stuff

i agree

yes , Narfi, everyone is an idiot, but YOU, right ?! so how about YOU swallow something and STFU ? :yay:

next good idea: "a template for idiot" (include Narfi as a co-author, as his hilarious post made me think thatways)

Anonymous Avatar said:
Your wrong.

Your wrong.

Your wrong & stupid.

Your wrong and don't even talk English good.

Should be "you're" or "you are"...

How'd I do? :silly2:

4. Remember to mention a word from the original topic so you can claim to be on topic.
5. Save your best direct personal attacks for the second or third page, even longer if you have the willpower.
narfi

yes , Narfi, everyone is an idiot, but YOU, right ?! so how about YOU swallow something and STFU ? :yay:

next good idea: "a template for idiot" (include Narfi as a co-author, as his hilarious post made me think thatways)

I'm sorry, but you have failed miserably in your attempt to follow the template.

narfi
Nope, you started to fast. You should start with a somewhat on topic post first.

narfi

Nope, you forgot to use any quotes or colors.

narfi

You may need to look up the definition of the word subtle.

narfi

I think we can give you credit for this :) +rep headed your way.

narfi

Definite fail here, you need to wait at least till the second page for direct personal attacks.

Should be "you're" or "you are"...

How'd I do? :silly2:

Perfect wolf, though time will tell if you really understand it fully.

gl and have fun,

narfi

This template will come in quite handy.

great stuff! Let me try!

You're WRONG, your feet smell, and I was faking every time ...

There??

Updated the OP with #6&7, let me know what else I have forgotten.

thanks,

narfi

This should be a sticky, It would be a great guide to the enormous ammount of whinners, haters, and jealous people in This place.

:yay:

Last edited:
Added #8 to the list, guess where I got the idea? :p

narfi

7. Adapt a "holier-than-thou" attitude and start a Satirical thread directed at the "idiots"

8. If banned or wishing anonymity, multiple forum accounts can be created to further your agenda.

guess where I got the idea? :p

I can think of a rascal or two these might be about... ;)

C#nt post number 2, in 1 day from our scamming little friend here.
:clap:

Oh look...a troll... how novel.

can this template be legally binding??

if so, i plan on forwarding this to or government heads.

thx

unknown said:
Never argue with an idiot, he'll lower you to his level and then beat you with experience

And that's a fact :D

THE GOLDEN RULE!!!1! said:
AND NEVER FORGET THAT CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME!!1!!!1

Forum only allows full caps lock on quotes...

Your wrong.

Oh really??

Your wrong..

Can you only repeat yourself??

Your wrong & stupid...

Where did YOU take your masterdegree?

Who says it's my mom??

Your wrong and don't even talk English good..

Discriminating won't get you anywhere!

I just don't like you...

You don't know me.. where I come from I have tons of friends in RL .. How many did YOU have again?

----------------------------------------------------

A very important lesson :wise: - remember to quote every single statement with a new statement which is just as stupid as the one being quoted. The clever thing is, that the quote-posts can go on and on and on forever!!! :yay:

And may I add, that squeezing the *yo mama* thing might also be very good! Fx 'yo mama is so fat she makes hogglos look like chirpies' - or something like that... Practicing makes masters ... :D

Last edited:
Back