Achievement: A Very Merry Mayhem

RavenJade

Vampire Princess
Kara RavenJade Summerwind
Every year there are two events in Entropia that I look forward to the most. Migration and Merry Mayhem. This year was no exception and I was excited that tis the season to pew pew was upon us.
However in mid december something sad and unexpected happened within my family and it threw me into a funk and I wasn't feeling Entropia . I wasn't really feeling anything. So I stopped shooting. and kinda went quiet for a bit.

I had the redulite mission open and by the new year I was ready to come back and start shooting again. I thought with my real life time restraints though that I probably wouldn't be able to finish the mission in time. Even so I decided to give it my all. I chose the mission in the first place so that I could get that burgundy dress. Red is my very favorite color in real life and damnit, I wanted that dress..

But then something amazing happened within the game... I got a hof, and then another, and another.. and another.. etc I know what you're thinking... you're thinking so? But for me, I've only ever been lucky opening boxes and looting rings (I think some of my friends have nicknamed me Lord of the Rings) But that thrill of the hof sound and seeing a bigger number on the screen... there's nothing like it. It started during Halloween Mayhem when I got my first 5 digit hof.... That took 14 years to do... I didn't think the game would give me any more hofs for awhile.... But to my delight... Mindark played Santa and jingled my bells with those glorious hof noises.

Yes, I finished the mission just in the "nick of time". and I am thrilled that I earned my dress and mittens. (though if I could say one negative thing... I wish the dress had more of the shiny texture to it that the mittens seem to... but otherwise it's sooo pretty <3 )

I know for some players getting hof after hof is common .. and this little story might seem boring to those peeps. But for me, I never had such a great time in an event.
Entropia has always had my heart... even during the love and hate times. This is definitely a love time <3

I'm attaching my top 20 screen shot of hofs during entropia for reference so you can see that before halloween happened... my hofs were small and very spread apart over a 10 year period of alot of shooting and cycling.... For the amount of shooting that I do I have always felt like the redheaded step child... but no longer :D

index.php

Congratulations...again :shots: All joking aside great achievement on the Redulite mission and HOFs.

Always fun to be on a roll in EU when all the timing, skills, and equipment line up.

I'll play Santa and jingle your bells....

Also congratulations. ^,..,^

Long long time ago when redu was at 120%, i was sitting on some huge amount of it and was thinking to make a coat with redu texture :D
i see that is not necessary now :)

Gratz

That is awesome! Gz :wtg:

I am glad you had a nice Merry Mayhem to make you smile a bit. (y)

I know for some players getting hof after hof is common ..
Who the hell are THESE people? And why are we not rising as one to slay them to gain their power? Lol

GZ on the good loots!

Big Gratz RavenJade that is some awesome HoFs in deed my friend, and to finish redulite is wow to. Glad to hear u got some yoy after ur sad times also :)

Back