A Walk Across Calypso

OZtwo

Stalker
Society
Vikings Of Entropia
Kent OZtwo OpaloMan
For many years I have always posted unedited videos. Well this last few weeks I've been playing around with what one can do with video editing.

One project I have been wanting to work on for a while is a simple speed up video of one walking across Planet Calypso. Of course the main issue was to find a good path to use (and yes the time) and happy to say with the latest map contest MA had, we got some really cool looking maps showing exactly (for the most part) where all mobs are located and with that was able to find a good path to take to make this video happen. Yes it's sucks, since it's only really my 3 try at this new thing called video production.

OpaloMan's 5 Hour 22 Minute walk across Calypso in 3 Minutes 42 Seconds:

it is just so a FFFFing awesome project u have achieved, u are super !

Cool video, but now you have to do it with the Map open! I really wanted to see your progress that way ;-)

:beerchug:

Cool video, but now you have to do it with the Map open! I really wanted to see your progress that way ;-)

:beerchug:

I know I know. I hear you! But well, as I thought of that and many other things..well...5 hours is well :)

But since I am on the east coast I guess I can walk back and hope to find all the dung I passed. So any other ideas, love to hear.

Very well done.

Maybe going across more varied terrains will be good? Snow, etc?

Will let others see there are more to it then just greenery mostly ;)

And yes, having the map open would have helped to figure out where you are.

+rep

:)

PS : Hope you had another screen in front of you so you can pass some time watching vids, etc, lol.

An epic stroll, thanks for posting.

Dirk

For many years I have always posted unedited videos. Well this last few weeks I've been playing around with what one can do with video editing.

One project I have been wanting to work on for a while is a simple speed up video of one walking across Planet Calypso. Of course the main issue was to find a good path to use (and yes the time) and happy to say with the latest map contest MA had, we got some really cool looking maps showing exactly (for the most part) where all mobs are located and with that was able to find a good path to take to make this video happen. Yes it's sucks, since it's only really my 3 try at this new thing called video production.

OpaloMan's 5 Hour 22 Minute walk across Calypso in 3 Minutes 42 Seconds:

Well done!!! :wtg:

When Untropia is released people are gonna look back on this and say "ahhh so that was how it was before"

Back