Selling: A101 - A102 - A103 - A104 - A105 - A201 - A204 - Full Nem & Gremlin and other stuff

yea 'in-game' interest and forum interest seem to be dramatically different. if the prices on amps were real i think you'd not have as few bids here. i still maintain that vast majority of amp sales go to resellers now days. however if the prices are real, good luck with the sale and happy day on a the ped increase :)

The prices ARE real ... for me it is the same whether a reseller pays me 2.5k for an A105 or whether a true hunter pays the money ... Its a sad situation given that MA really does controll the market (and by not dropping those making em very rare) but it is a given that you and I cannot change.

bump for my gear

Angel

i dare you to put it on auction for 2.5k buyout only..

come on it will only cost 55ped

just playin..

bump

i dare you to put it on auction for 2.5k buyout only..

come on it will only cost 55ped

just playin..

bump

why not, It would sell (last one sold for +2.6k as far as I remember) ... take 55 ped auc fee off and I still sell it for +2.445k

Do not get me wrong, I will consider serious offers but amps are in such demand that I do not see the point in giving them away a few hundred ped cheaper then what the market would pay in auc

Bump
Angel

actually it would sell at 2.7k and cost you 57ped giving you a return of 2.643k

Genuine ingame offer of +21k for the A204.

tempted to take that unless there are higher offers on that beauty within the next few days

and no-one interested in the full nemesis ???

Angel

lol at the tag " not in love with anymore"...sometimes i wish i could leave eu easily :)

gratz on the 21 k offer for a204 ... but i doubt you will get a +2k offer on nemesis it is more like +1,6 k or something ---> a full set is cheaper then the 7 parts in ingame auction

lol at the tag " not in love with anymore"...sometimes i wish i could leave eu easily :)

gratz on the 21 k offer for a204 ... but i doubt you will get a +2k offer on nemesis it is more like +1,6 k or something ---> a full set is cheaper then the 7 parts in ingame auction

I agree with the nem ... It is quite strange why ppl would not even pay the going rate for a full set (where it takes time to get a set together) but if I auction the parts I would easily get the current market price ...

Beyond me ... well, I still got 2x full pages of skills in auc so I will let it run a few days more before putting the stuff into ingame auc

still available folks, nemesis is a damn nice armor

Angel

last few chances to get bids in (before I put stuff up the auc) ...

Get the amps while there are still available peeps :)

Happy Sunday all

Angel

Back