aaaaaaand..... I'm back! = ) (first time in ce2)

Wistrel

Elite
Society
Entropia Pioneers
Wistrel (Wisty) Chianti
It only been er... well I sat out for the entirety of vu 9 and 10, it looks like
0_o**

Anyhow this is my VU er... 11? avatar from the avi creation screen (with slight sepia effect just for fun).

Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces in game hopefully oh and Calypso looked stunning!*

sepia.jpg

Wistrel

*before I ran into graphics "issues" (which will no doubt please McCormick who will probably ask me to video them for his next movie =P )

Welcome back

don't know you, but welcome back :)

welcome back! =)

what's new except pixels? well, a couple of mobs added to utilise the auto shoot option, some old professions are not yet re-implemented, using a more powerful weapon still makes a lot of minuses if not 10/10 (maxed SIB dung does not affect loot much), there are 3 moguls now in sense of LA-s, the last landgrab was an event to remember (MA is still thinking of a solution how they could force people to spend the heck out of their ped card), basically nothing new =)

J.

Wellcome back Wistrel :)

welcome back! =)
what's new except pixels? well, a couple of mobs added to utilise the auto shoot option, some old professions are not yet re-implemented, using a more powerful weapon still makes a lot of minuses if not 10/10 (maxed SIB dung does not affect loot much), there are 3 moguls now in sense of LA-s, the last landgrab was an event to remember (MA is still thinking of a solution how they could force people to spend the heck out of their ped card), basically nothing new =)J.

Auto shoot option? STILL not reimplemented??? (its almost been a year...) :eyecrazy: Moguls? What is a Mogul? Event to remember in a good way? or a bad way?

OK well I've obviously been following a reasonable amount of whats been going on here but of course havn't picked up everything. I expect theres a shit load thats new that no one mentions too. All the little things.

Some stuff I didn't really figure out the full details of yet though.... the clothing/armour wear (and how it relates to appearance), the colouring, the injectors (?) or is it extractors? This new way of texturing clothes milarki. The change in ammo and this upgrade/tiering shenanigans that seem to need you to have 2 of each item? :eyecrazy:

Any really cool places people can recommend I go see? With a whole new map I guess I got a lot of exploring to do!

One thing I really want to know. Everything is bigger now, but is running therefore faster? Does teleporting take you farther to compensate? Will I have all the new teleports? I didn't have all the old ones btw. I've always been a newbie when it comes to that sort of thing ;)

Thanks for any answers/explanations

Wistrel

wb

Auto shoot option? STILL not reimplemented??? (its almost been a year...) :eyecrazy: Moguls? What is a Mogul? Event to remember in a good way? or a bad way?

OK well I've obviously been following a reasonable amount of whats been going on here but of course havn't picked up everything. I expect theres a shit load thats new that no one mentions too. All the little things.

Some stuff I didn't really figure out the full details of yet though.... the clothing/armour wear (and how it relates to appearance), the colouring, the injectors (?) or is it extractors? This new way of texturing clothes milarki. The change in ammo and this upgrade/tiering shenanigans that seem to need you to have 2 of each item? :eyecrazy:

Any really cool places people can recommend I go see? With a whole new map I guess I got a lot of exploring to do!

One thing I really want to know. Everything is bigger now, but is running therefore faster? Does teleporting take you farther to compensate? Will I have all the new teleports? I didn't have all the old ones btw. I've always been a newbie when it comes to that sort of thing ;)

Wistrel

Welcome back :)

Welcome back !

Hey Wisty!

Nice to see you back! Perhaps you remember one fine day when TT fisting Falxangius when I taught you how to fly ;)

Hope to see you in-world!

Peace,

Dalas.

...One thing I really want to know. Everything is bigger now, but is running therefore faster? Does teleporting take you farther to compensate? Will I have all the new teleports? I didn't have all the old ones btw. I've always been a newbie when it comes to that sort of thing ;)

Wistrel

To answer a couple of these:

Everything isn't really bigger now, just more beautiful. Running is actually slower, surprise surprise (well, I guess that's more realistic since people are getting fatter by the minute ;) ). TP Chipping will take you as far as it ever did, but without the much missed animation (which will hopefully be reimplemented along with the rest of Mindforce). You won't have all the TPs you used to have, but that's good for getting to know the new landscape if you bother to run.

Enjoy!

Hey Wisty!

Nice to see you back! Perhaps you remember one fine day when TT fisting Falxangius when I taught you how to fly ;)

Hope to see you in-world!

Peace,

Dalas.

To answer a couple of these:

Everything isn't really bigger now, just more beautiful. Running is actually slower, surprise surprise (well, I guess that's more realistic since people are getting fatter by the minute ;) ). TP Chipping will take you as far as it ever did, but without the much missed animation (which will hopefully be reimplemented along with the rest of Mindforce). You won't have all the TPs you used to have, but that's good for getting to know the new landscape if you bother to run.

Enjoy!

I certainly do!! I still have a coupla vids of that fisting day :lolup: Ah cool, quite pleased about the TP stuff and yup will definitely be running (heck knowing me I'll be walking and picking up fruit) I'm in no rush, plenty of time to see it all. Yeh I knew the TP animation hasn't been reimplemented yet. Really wish they'd sort that. I havn't seen anyone on here who hasn't been saying they should really bring it back. Knowing our luck though MA will totally ignore that request and come up with something new but lame.

Fingers crossed Skam will keep them in check though ;)

Wistrel

PS yup hoping to run into folks in game haha but not had a chance to move yet from the space ship. All my old control mappings have gone west so need to spend a bit of time getting controls to state of usability such as I won't die of keyboard spaz the moment I set foot outside the city! ;) :lolup:

:yay:
welcome back :wtg:

welcome back ingame as soon as you catch up the new stuff on calypso you'll have Rocktropia and probably next island to check out soon too.

Hey Rex!

Are you still about? Yup tons to explore and do. Rocktropia doesn't massively excite me though to be honest. It would be far down my priority list. Before I went there I would want to cover a LOT of ground on Calypso and probably visit CND again and maybe Crystal Palace Space Station (since I've never been there).

I might hold out on space travel though... call me paranoid, but I don't trust interplanetary transporters... I suspect I won't be going anywhere till I can actually climb on board a space ship and be able to watch Calypso dropping away beneath me through a window as we climb into the sky and set course for the stars***.

When that happens, I'll be the first to go ;)

Wistrel

PS Thanks Skam! Oh and the *** was a hint ;) Space travel Dammit People! We don't want EVE to beat us now do we!?! :eek:

Back