Aahhh... the EGG and Deathifier

Death ,, i think you are nothing short of a legend ... i mean seriously if i would have paid so much money and had to wait so long without even a single hint something was in process i would be seriously out of my tree with MA right about now . your patience in this situation is nothing more than incredible:cool:

Did anyone ever say it would do anything ?

I can't find anywhere that MA said it would.

Or am i missing something.

Transcript of Live Chat with Frank|Mindark in 2007:
[wrap=right]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/9/9/9/2/mindark.jpg[/wrap]EntropiaForum was very honored to host a Live Chat session with Mindark Community representative Frank Campbell.

Over 80 EntropiaForum members barraged Frank with questions about many different aspects of EntropiaUniverse, as well as Mindark's plans for future development.

This is the first in a series of upcoming live community chats with various Mindark employees EntropiaForum looks forward to hosting in the future.

Below is the transcript of that chat session.

Francine: What can we expect about the egg of Club Neverdie?
Frank_MindArk: Something to take your breath away.

well
it takes our breath away that it takes so long to actually think of it
it takes our breath away that still nothing happened
it takes our breath away that Deathifier paid that much for a room decoration :D

what else? :p

its been so long that even the "aaaah the egg" jokes aren't around much anymore

although you could probably win first prize in the mall contest when you used the egg in your shop and then buy a share of the January 2013 estate sale with the prize money :p

Actually, the Feffoids stole it from the Atrox Queen before she found an Atrox King to fertilize it, meaning it'll never hatch :wise:

:silly2:

Pfft, if I can produce the almightily awesome Globster with nothing more than a finger, the fact that we lack an Atrox King is no big deal :)

- Deathifier

Pfft, if I can produce the almightily awesome Globster with nothing more than a finger, the fact that we lack an Atrox King is no big deal :)

- Deathifier

Atrox King did you say? ;) If it is as big as the HUSSK, with the HP of the HUSSk then this might be very interesting. I hope you get something back for the Ped you put into it. An Atrox King event would be awesome. Maybe players could pay a entry fee to you to be part of a massive team to hunt it.

Atrox King did you say? ;) If it is as big as the HUSSK, with the HP of the HUSSk then this might be very interesting. I hope you get something back for the Ped you put into it. An Atrox King event would be awesome. Maybe players could pay a entry fee to you to be part of a massive team to hunt it.

Does it have same loot as Hussk ;) ?

i wish yu will do something with that egg :)

Maybe one day Deathifier would stumble into a forgotten cave with a tunnel leading to a "lost paradise" on Treasure Island. And upon leaving the egg there, it hatches and thrives and we get a unique instanced dungeon to hunt the "Green Atrox" in which Deathifier holds sole proprietary to? :laugh:

Just adding upon Few Scars' idea.

Seen like you out breath the r*** you badly :silly2:

I want to loot the Egg Incubation Device for "The Egg":cool:

- Deathifier

From the Holy Gospel of Lootius, Verse 18-19, The Tragedy of Deathifier:

And thus, Deathifier straddled the Unique Green Atrox Queen Egg, and shouted towards the heavens: 'I shall fertilize this Egg myself, for I am the King of the Atrox!'. Around him, the lowly peasants cowered in fear, for the Egg had started shining with magicka.

'Oh, Egg!' shouted the Great Atrox King Deathifier. 'Thou shall now hatch and I shall become thy Master.'

The green shell of the Egg slowly cracked, revealing the limbs of a Life inside. Deathifier carefully stooped down, picking the Life up and holding it for all to see.

'This, my followers, shall be the Symbol of my Rule!' he told the gathered masses. Above him, in his tender hands, squirmed the newly born life, the Son of Deathifier, as Half Man and Half Atrox, the Bringer Of Peace between these vastly different peoples.

VERSE 19, LATER ADDITION

'Pardon me, oh great King!' one of the peasants shouted, coming forth. 'But I wish to ask you something.'

'Ask me whatever you like,' Deathifier The Great Atrox King replied, 'for this is a glorius day, and one that should be celebrated.'

'Would you allow me to offer Your Child his first meal, my King? You have always taken good care of your people, and I wish for You to recieve our gratitude in return.'

'I will permit it,' Deathifier said quietly. 'But the meal you offer must be composed only of Fruits. As my child is part-Atrox, He can not be allowed to get the taste of Human Blood in his mouth.'

'I will do as you say, great King,' the peasant said, pulling out the finest of caroots and papplons and bombardo from a basket strapped to his waist. With tender care, the peasant stepped forward, holding up the best of the sweet, juicy Bombardo fruits for the Son of his Lord to eat, his head bowed.

As fate would have it, the Child could feel the smell of the fruit, and it turned it's head to regard the peasant and his offering. Then, with no remorse, it bit into the fruit, eating the fingers of the peasant in the process. With it's teeth and tongue bloodied by Human Blood, the Child of the Great Atrox King was frenzied. Deathifier The Great and Wise did His best to calm the beast, but it wriggled out of his grasp, escaping Treasure Island Castle before anyone could stop Him.

'Why does this happen to me?' Deathifier asked of the Gods, as tears ran from his eyes. There was no response, no sound except those of the suffering of the peasant. He knew that this was because Lootius was angry at him for creating a Life that was Not Supposed To Be.

'Please, my Lord, help me!' the peasant whined. Atrox King Deathifier the Great and Wise turned his look on the peasant, who died from fear at the pain and anger in the eyes of his Master.

'Because the God Lootius has taken from me my child, I will take from him his followers,' said Atrox King Deathifier. 'I will become Deathifier The Destroyer Of Temples, and I shall not rest until Lootius has returned my son to me, that he so willingly took.'

Thus ends the Tragedy of Deathifier, and begins the Reign of Atrox-Man...

From the Holy Gospel of Lootius, Verse 18-19, The Tragedy of Deathifier:

Woah..... what is all the storyline nonsense?!?! You know storylines aren't allowed in this universe!

Menace

Woah..... what is all the storyline nonsense?!?! You know storylines aren't allowed in this universe!

Sure they're allowed!

They just have a dynamic impact and relevance :)

Nighthawk's take on things was absolutely hilarious though!

- Deathifier

Maybe this ten you get the surprise :boxer:

EBN: Egg-citing news out of Treasure Island - and that’s no yolk!
06 Mar 2013 13:50 UTC

Jermaine the Anchorman: “You’re watching Entropia Breaking News. I’m your host, Jermaine Johansson.

Today’s top story:

A major announcement coming out of Treasure Island. We go now to our reporter, CJ Weave, who is reporting live from Treasure Island Castle. CJ?”

CJ Weave: “Thanks, Jermaine.

'Aaaah, The Egg...' A standing joke among Calypsians, ever since entrepreneur-colonist Zachurm “Deathifier” Emegen bought the petrified ovum for a fantastical amount of PED. Now, scientists say, we might finally get to hear the punchline.

The Egg will hatch - if everything goes as planned, that is.

We are joined now by renowned Xenobiologist Charles Marvin, who is leading the project to hatch the Egg.

“Charles, how exactly do you plan on hatching the Egg?”

Xenobiologist Charles Marvin: “It’s simple, really. The Egg was extracted from the carcass of the Atrox Queen - it was never brought to term. We intend to ‘tell’ the Egg that it’s time to hatch, by subjecting it to a cocktail of hormones... Atrox and otherwise.”

CJ Weave: “What exactly do you hope to accomplish by hatching the Egg?”

Xenobiologist Charles Marvin: “Knowledge. The Egg is a xenobiological anomaly. It will remain a missing link in our understanding of this world we call Calypso until it hatches.

And who knows what we could learn from whatever hides within the egg?”

CJ Weave: “Charles, it’s an Atrox Queen egg; would it not be safe to assume that it contains an atrox?”

Xenobiologist Charles Marvin: Well... Uhm... Good point. Hmm... It’s actually a green Atrox Queen egg, so...”

CJ Weave: Thank you, professor. For EBN News, I’m CJ Weave. Back to you at the station.

Jermaine: “Well, there you have it, folks. A new chapter in Calypso’s history, or the world’s most expensive omelet? I personally can’t wait to find out. Stay tuned.”

...interesting

Maybe it'll be a queen atrox mount that Deathifier can ride around. I've missed my horse and flying mounts from perfect world international since moving to calypso.

Last edited:
Hrmm, Nighthawks story was more interesting (and amusing).

- Deathifier

Just one question.......after Deathifier becomes Atrox-Man...........how many no loots from him till something good drops :scratch2:

Hrmm, Nighthawks story was more interesting (and amusing).

- Deathifier

Lol, agreed. But you must be a little excited to finally see something come of your investment. Apart from just the novelty of the egg, and what marketing, and events such as the egg hunt, that prodigious investment provided for previously.

Is it easter? :dunce:

Is it easter? :dunce:

Lol, never even thought of that, coming up soon. Maybe that's what it is, an Easter bunny. Like the one from Rise of the Guardians, a tough Easter bunny that we can hunt on TI, that drops a ranged no ammo weapon... the Boomerang. :)

Back