AAHR's RavenJade is doing our party on Satan's Choice's Drakens OLA 26! Watch out for the Vampires!

olivia888

Guardian
Society
Time Travelers
Olivia Liv Forever
RavenJade will be dejaning awesomely at whatever party she works at next!
I am a big fan of AHR, but will not be p[osting announcememnts for anybody's parties but my own.

Have fun all you party people!

:wtg:CHEERIO!:wtg:
:tiphat:

Last edited:
Yeah!!! I will be sure to attend!

:beerchug:

ohlala
now thats how ya get a party going :D

Mark yourEntropian calendars!

I certainty hope none of you attend any parties because you actually think you might win a gift! HAHAHAHA
:scratch2::silly2:

Last edited:
Nice, good to see her doing this sort of thing. :)

Time to get this party started!

RavenJade of AHR will be hosting & DJ-ing this Friday night's party on Drakens' OLA 26 @ the Cabin. Contest and gifts, and a Vampire theme!

Come on down and bring all your friends! It'll be a site!
Muahahaha!

:eyecrazy::vampire:

How about a time for when it starts......no need for a time that it ends since it probably will be longer then any time given....RavenJade isn't on AHR atm so is it later tonight or is it over?

How about a time for when it starts......no need for a time that it ends since it probably will be longer then any time given....RavenJade isn't on AHR atm so is it later tonight or is it over?

It's already over ;-) the show was from midnight to 3 AM, mindark time. ;-)

sorry

I sincerely apologize for not listing a p[roper start-time here...
TBH, now that I reflect on all th8is party BS for that 'special' land owner -0 I wish I had not posted a damn thing!

I thinmk if people throw a party - it should be for the purpose of having a party with no anterior motives except maybe to male some new friends!

:smoke:

Last edited:
I must sincerely apologize to you for not posting this copy of the announcement - which is the one I meant to use.
As for RavenJade not being with AHR, that is the info I was given. Again, please forgive me for my blunder.

The time and a waypoint to where the OLA-26 for those like me who didn't have the LA would have been a good idea.

As for RavenJade being with AHR. That was not what I meant. I was saying she was on on air at the time I logged on. So I wanted to know if the party was going to start since there was no time on this events post as to when it would start. I was at work when it was done so I missed it and would not have been able to go even if I had seen this thread before the event.

I am saddened that people are luring other players to their land with the hope that they might win a big juicy prize...

It will NEVER happen!

Oh, and 8it was always BYOB...

:beerchug:

Last edited:
Hey everyone

Thank you for coming to the party hosted by Ravenjade last friday

Lots of prizes were given away, well those who attended the party probably know Code monkey won most of the prizes but hey, he was good at answering the questions so he diserved it.

Anyway, the next party will be starting this upcoming friday (18th of February) at midnight MA time as usual.

Location is OLA 26 north from Omegaton west habitat TP.

This time there will be a free condo give away and the theme will be a little more "brutal" this time (rock/metal night)

Looking forward to banging heads with you guys ;)

Take care eveyrone and see you at the next party \m/

Drakens Serpentis

Back