ABC and SVT

Manar

Alpha
Society
Scorpio Academy
Manar Edain
Now when the Marika program has finnished on swedish telivision, I thought it was time to get some answers from SVT about their possible involvement in the note quests.

I asked them, "Now when the search and the series is over, does that mean you will stop making strange missions in Entropia Universe. Things in there seem to be anything but finnished"

Their reply, "What hapend within Entropia Universe is beyound our control."

I asked, "Was you behind the A,B,C missions in Entropia Universe ?"

Their reply, "The game has grown and gained a life of its own thanks to all the participants."

I asked, "Does that mean no ?"

Their reply, "The staff at Svt has not arranged any missions in Entropia. Theese come from somewhere else."

So now you know, incase you too thought SVT was involved more than they was.

long shot but could it maybe have something to do with ....erm..... MA ??

long shot but could it maybe have something to do with ....erm..... MA ??

Of corse it does :laugh: I just thought SVT was in on it too.

Dismay and disappointment have moved me to set the outcome of this "Notes Event" to music. The chorus follows:

(Sung to the tune of the 70's hit single by the Jackson 5, "ABC")

ABC...Discarded by SVT...
Locked up with MA's key...
ABC, the Orb's makin' me so sleepy...
ABC, SVT, check it CompanyP!

:bs:

Dismay and disappointment have moved me to set the outcome of this "Notes Event" to music. The chorus follows:

(Sung to the tune of the 70's hit single by the Jackson 5, "ABC")

ABC...Discarded by SVT...
Locked up with MA's key...
ABC, the Orb's makin' me so sleepy...
ABC, SVT, check it CompanyP!

:bs:

rofl

ahh i wish they would end it already. lets get some resolution on it.

...yes i want the orb to explode nothing happened at there of course today when all the Swedish folk met (-:...soooo yeh wut now?!

Now when the Marika program has finnished on swedish telivision, I thought it was time to get some answers from SVT about their possible involvement in the note quests.

I asked them, "Now when the search and the series is over, does that mean you will stop making strange missions in Entropia Universe. Things in there seem to be anything but finnished"

Their reply, "What hapend within Entropia Universe is beyound our control."

I asked, "Was you behind the A,B,C missions in Entropia Universe ?"

Their reply, "The game has grown and gained a life of its own thanks to all the participants."

I asked, "Does that mean no ?"

Their reply, "The staff at Svt has not arranged any missions in Entropia. Theese come from somewhere else."

So now you know, incase you too thought SVT was involved more than they was.

IMHO SVT has the same role as MA in this.

Both have provided a medium for this ARG.

Back