Question: About Caly Land Deeds

Curious Person

Hatchling
So because of some stuff that happened, I can't have a bank account for international transactions, so I can't withdraw my PED, probably it will be like this for a few years. I was thinking about buying some Caly Land Deeds, but they seem extremely overpriced. I would like to have my ped doing something without actually playing, even if it is a miserable amount. Should I buy some deeds? Thanks in advance

1) here are some questions answered and rules on how you can withdraw (like for example get a bank account which has iban/bic and is not a intermediate bank)

2) atm cldt are the best invest option the market has

3) if you dont log in for 3 months, your account will/can be locked and if you dont log in for 1 yr in total ,your account can be "deleted"
thats written in the terms of use which are in the first window when you start the EU launcher

4) if you are unsure about anything, just leave the peds sitting in stor to be on the 0 risk side

gl,
Eddie

I always purchase Calypso Land deeds if I have a big hit or if I sell an item of value. The Return is not great but the best of all the deeds available. They are relatively easy to sell if you dont charge above the market rate

Back