Question: About Color Fields (!).

Ninu

Young
Society
HE
Plus Humanoid Interface
Hi all! ?

I will send clothes to color soon, but there are things I have no idea.

How can I know how many color fields do the clothes have?
Or should I buy the right tools?

Can someone please tell me how many fields does it have:

- Lodod Tanktop (C)
- Eden Micro Skirt (C)

Thank you very much in advance.

If you buy a color tool , you can see the fields and also try out which colors will look best. You do not need to do the actual coloring to see how they would look.

This same method is also possible with texturing tools , to see how they look with different textures applied.

The only thing not possible is to see how colors and textures work together , since you will not actually be applying them.

But overall it is nice to see your options before you have someone do the work.

Lodod Tanktop has 2 fields.
Eden Micro skirt has 2 fields.
Each field needs 323 paint cans for 100% saturation (just in case you were wondering) :)

If you buy a color tool , you can see the fields and also try out which colors will look best. You do not need to do the actual coloring to see how they would look.

This same method is also possible with texturing tools , to see how they look with different textures applied.

The only thing not possible is to see how colors and textures work together , since you will not actually be applying them.

But overall it is nice to see your options before you have someone do the work.

I already ordered an Elysian Colorator, for the auction, I will have to wait until tomorrow to see the result, thank you.

Lodod Tanktop has 2 fields.
Eden Micro skirt has 2 fields.
Each field needs 323 paint cans for 100% saturation (just in case you were wondering) :)

Thank you very much, now I know I need 325 less than what I was collecting >.<, Ty.

Thank you very much, now I know I need 325 less than what I was collecting >.<, Ty.
this is the kind of information that should be ingame. mouse over info even. or somme kind of profession guidebook. but INGAME like the common sense says!

One thing to keep in mind is that to see what a full 323 count in a field would look like, you don't actually need that much if you're just testing to see what it would look like (as opposed to actually applying the color/texture). What you see in the item screen when you put even 1 material into the field will look as if it were 100% texture/color.

If you're planning to have someone do a bit for you, it's a good idea to buy the tools and keep a few swatches of ones you're interested in. That way if someone else is doing the applying for you, you can know what you're getting ahead of time and just tell them Field 1: X, Field 2: Y, Field 3: Z, etc. without them having to send you pictures back.

One thing to keep in mind is that to see what a full 323 count in a field would look like, you don't actually need that much if you're just testing to see what it would look like (as opposed to actually applying the color/texture). What you see in the item screen when you put even 1 material into the field will look as if it were 100% texture/color.

If you're planning to have someone do a bit for you, it's a good idea to buy the tools and keep a few swatches of ones you're interested in. That way if someone else is doing the applying for you, you can know what you're getting ahead of time and just tell them Field 1: X, Field 2: Y, Field 3: Z, etc. without them having to send you pictures back.

Oh, nice (!).
This will really help me. I will test before to see what it would look like.

Thank you very much.
And I thank all the people who help me in this thread*.

Back