Question: About Daikibas/Berycleds on OLA-65

About Daikibas/Berycleds on OLA-65

• Total voters

Fed Solo

Alpha
Fed Solo Soloteiev
Hello!

As I own OLA-65, I make this poll because some people don't want to see berycleds on it, to be quiet with DAIKIBA MISSIONS.
And I take advantage of this poll to ask you again about Daiki maturity.

If you are not interested by hunting on OLA-65, please choose the last answer :)

My personal opinion: If I'm there to hunt Daikiba, and I'm geared for Daikiba, the Bery's cream me. They aggro really easily (daikiba don't) and they're packed in enough that it's hard to avoid them. I reallly tried to hunt there because I wanted bigger daikibas for the mission, but I just couldn't do it. I also would prefer not to have to spend peds killing something that's not what I'm after.

I'd prefer they just went away, but even turning them down might make it work.

Last edited:
I did most of the Daikibas 100 mission there as there was good spawn and I did not have to run all over the place. In this case the Bery's were a pain in the ass. But there is no spwan of large Bery any where else and I enjoy hunting large Bery. If I had my preference I would want the Bery spawn to stay the same but increase the Daik spawn and lower the maturity just by a bit . Again this is all for the Daik mission .

I would suggest you totally minimise the Bery spawn (please don't delete the DNA, too much of that going on already) and max all the Daikiba spawns. I'd rather have max maturity for the better loot but most will want minimum just to get the missions done and not bother about loot return.

When they add a Bery mission you can then max both spawns and please everyone :D

Thanks for your opinions and your votes!

Bump!

For me personally I'd like the max amount of low maturity. I am trying to complete the Daikiba challenge all with Enknuckles A. So I've chosen to only kill the Daikiba Young's I find, but since the swamp camp spawn vanished, it's been VERY hard to find a good low maturity high density spawn. I think other posters are right, doing low maturity will see a crowd who want to get the mission over with, but with lesser returns. That's my vote. :yay:

I would suggest you totally minimise the Bery spawn (please don't delete the DNA, too much of that going on already) and max all the Daikiba spawns. I'd rather have max maturity for the better loot but most will want minimum just to get the missions done and not bother about loot return.

When they add a Bery mission you can then max both spawns and please everyone :D

+1 for not deleting any DNA!

Things in EU are cyclical, so it goes from "Where are the big Daikiba!" to "We want to kill a bazillion young" to "Fine, so where do we find the big ones?". Before daikiba mission, there was a huge sea of red on the slopes next to swamp camp. When the daikiba mission started, there were like 2 red dots at most per green dot and daikiba must have survived for less than 10 seconds. When the release that killed the spawn happened, there were still a lot of green dots hunting daikiba and it was quite stressful. But in time, people will have finished the mission and theose that want more than just small daikiba will be back.

Unlock berycled so there are just a few youngs and it doesn't take up fertilizer, make the daikiba be all youngs with max numbers. And do occasional polls about people still wanting to do the mission or already wanting bigger ones. Advertising will probably not hurt either.

Also, Tzepu has bough a LA with daikiba DNA, you might want to get in contact with him.

Thanks. I will see what he plan to do.

First, I think I will stop the berycled's production, without deleting it of course.

You may still vote on the poll.

I am discussing it with him.

Last Bump !

First, after reading your post and seeing the poll results, I decided to stop the Berycled's production, without deleting the DNA of course.
At the moment, I prefer keeping the three differents daikiba's maturities, with the density max now. This mob is very not "aggro" .

Now, OLA-65 is really the best place for your DAIKIBA Missions !!

Ok cool, let us know when the density is built up. I just ran out there and had a hard time finding patches of Youngs so I'll be interested once built up how it'll look.

I just came from there and all i can say is that i won't even bother recommending it to people who are doing the daikiba missions. You`r better off doing the mission N-E of Port Atlantis where they respawn like crazy in low maturity and you can kill basically non-stop even if there are many other people after them (biggest is old).

As for the OLA65 owner, if you actually want to earn some cash out of that claim paper, drop the maturity. No one will even bother to get expensive armor and gun to kill low return daikiba so they can get the mission done.

Have you ever seen how many people hunt young, mature and old daikiba N-E of PA ? Wouldn't that amount of people hunting, get you more ped than you`r making now with 4% tax ? People need to get the missions done with as low costs as possible not try to get globals or hofs with expensive armors, decay etc on silly daikibas.:wise:

This being said, back to hunting daikibas N-E of PA :wtg:

My 2 cents:

I've never gone looking for high level Daikiba (when I'm up for a good hunt, I go to much bigger mobs). I've often gone looking for low level Daikiba though for eco experiments, missions and the like. Every player in the game has a lingering reward for killing 16,600 of them, so if your LA was covered in only Youngs, I reckon you'd have a pretty big market, and word would get around fairly quick too.

Back