Question: About dead Land Areas - Where those Taxes go ?

We presume there still is a legal battle going but from the side of MA there has been no official statement concerning this. Only thing we know is that the accounts are still not purged. If that would have been the case all TT value of items they own and the ped card would revert to MA (see EULA somewhere). As long as the accounts are not purged ownership of the LA's still lies with the account. And thus taxes will go into those accounts.

The question is if the accounts will ever be purged. If they are really in a legal dispute that is running this could take a long time. This legal dispute might not even be taking place in Sweden. It is presumed that MA might be under a court order to keep their mouth shut about the case.

Cheers
Siam
I can tell you there is no official court case regarding this issue in Sweden and has never been, MindArk have never been in civil courts here in Sweden which would be handle these things. I called them myself and checked this spring, if you want i can give them a call again to see if anything changed.
Outside Sweden tho I dont know how to check so could be the truth

Back