about skill implants

ufcfl

Dominant
Society
Federation of Free Wanderers
Kylie Kylie White
Can you say me what are the costs for those who make skill implants and sell them? Because when you see the prices in the auctions, it seems very interesting to sell some!

(Empty) skill implants are looted not crafted :wise:

but if you buy them in auctions for a few peds, fill them with for exemple 2000 skills, and sell them hundreds of peds, and if you can do it as much as you want, you really make mony! Is it something i didn't understand, or a cost i didn't think about?

You can loot Skill implants from mobs. You then insert them into your head, and remove 'your' skills, filling the chip.

The Generic skill implants you see can hold 'all' skills. Once filled they become an implant of that type.

ie. you loot/buy a Generic implant. You insert it, and then fill it with 1400 rifle skills. Your avatar loses 1400 rifle, and 10% of 1400 dissapears into nothingness.

You then have a 'Rifle' implant with 0.99 TT which you can sell for 700ped+ on auction or on the street.

Hope this helps.

I know ppl dont like linking to outside resources, but -->
Skill implants

Well before you can fill a skill implant, you must have skills to fill it with ; )

Skilled avatars mostly do not sell their skills; but instead they will keep them and train them and or buy even more skills. People who sells sells alot of skills are usually the ones that are leaving the game; or they need some quick cash.

i didn't think that we lost the skills we implanted! Knowing that, i think i'll only do it when i will end playing PE.
Thanks everyone for your answers

ufcfl said:
i didn't think that we lost the skills we implanted! Knowing that, i think i'll only do it when i will end playing PE.
Thanks everyone for your answers

you dont lose skills when you imlpant...*sigh*

you lose them when you remove... :rolleyes:

Back