About Spider Trees

Sweety

Provider
Hi guys, yes another topic.. (I didn't want to get multiple topics so I made a new one)

I havn't been online lately due to the graphics upgrade (can hardly stay ingame for long)

Anyways, I was wondering if the spider trees are still there or is it fixed already? Since that is like.. the only skilling area left and I don't want to ring with no return, I may be going there when I get an upgrade (hopefully within a month or 2) so is it still there?

Sweety said:
Hi guys, yes another topic.. (I didn't want to get multiple topics so I made a new one)

I havn't been online lately due to the graphics upgrade (can hardly stay ingame for long)

Anyways, I was wondering if the spider trees are still there or is it fixed already? Since that is like.. the only skilling area left and I don't want to ring with no return, I may be going there when I get an upgrade (hopefully within a month or 2) so is it still there?

ya the spider trees are fixed or at least were last time i checked area.

fixed and hooray for that :clap:

bahh I personally think it sucks that the traps were fixed. I dont hunt anything that needs traps (sometimes, but rarely, kreltin) but stilll I think they added to the game! trapping was like a stratergie

if by strategy you mean cheating.. then sure.

It's called utilizing the environment put forth infront of you By MA.

Don't see how that is cheating.

Zee said:
It's called utilizing the environment put forth infront of you By MA.

Don't see how that is cheating.

If they acctually removed it I doubt it was intentional. ;)

If you can Melee a mob without getting hit back then it's cheating! Using the Spider tree was an exploit.

Well that's my view on the matter :wise:

Spider tree was ungodly. It was funny watching people use it, though.

spider tree! what?

Aio said:
spider tree! what?

Have you been asleep for 1½ years? :confused:

There was a tree in spider valley which you could trap the spider against and chop ém with axes :wise:

:laugh:

Aio said:
spider tree! what?

It was one or two trees that had this invisible barricade so you could stand on one side and even fist on a spider on the other side without getting hurt...

Skam said:
It was one or two trees that had this invisible barricade so you could stand on one side and even fist on a spider on the other side without getting hurt...

Hm, i think that the tree developed a shield against spider cuts. But MA didnt like it. So they choped the tree down.. :(

Muppis said:
Hm, i think that the tree developed a shield against spider cuts. But MA didnt like it. So they choped the tree down.. :(

...I dont mind! :D
[sign]Free Spidey![/sign]

Skam said:
...I dont mind! :D
[sign]Free Spidey![/sign]

Yeah! But free the trees to!

oh :) i dont use traps so i didnt know

So no more trapping on PE ?

Great !!!

Same right to all :D

Back