Question: About the Rep-system

Status
@DoA

You realize whats fuck you doing? you say going quit forum and written big drama about it
And now you here make other drama realy you cant see who shit person you are?

Complain about everything and Create drama for everthing
Its kind message you want show to us in entropia community?

Go Forward , Community dont care whats you think or whats you do
Since you are just worthless people in game and in our community as well

Put you shitty negative in a box and trow to ocean and forget if wish save bit respect
And stop try negative bomb respectable members of this community just because disagree with you shit vision

have nice day

@Baba Dochia

I think a lot of it is that you are not being genuine with yourself and have hidden motives in most of the things you do. Most of the posts we ever see from you is you trying to change the game in someway to suit your little niche way of doing things it got to be tiresome for me and i am guessing everyone else too. So much so that every time i would see a post of yours i would say to myself "what now" even before i knew what it was because i knew it was going to be something that only you would think was a good idea or you trying to tell the rest of us how we should do things.

Like this post you have to ask yourself why did you post this? I do think some of it is out of your control by your condition but to be honest you have been so all over the place that who knows if you even do have issues IRL. I am sure we have told you in the past or at least i know i have just try to stop changing the world and be yourself.

I can tell you that most of us don't hate you like you think we do we just don't want to deal with the drama that you bring. If you can just be yourself and not worry about what everyone else is doing or not doing then everything would be fine... but at this point there has just been so much of it i am not sure you can recover from it.

Quote from October 6, 2014

This is off topic in this thread and your personal battles. You should get some neg reps for this one.

Ha. He is counting reps.. DOA says that is a forum violation.

:O

Reactions: s.c
The fugg this is some crazy stuff :eyecrazy:

tumblr_mjpsor3Yps1rd0fu8o1_500.gif

When it comes right down to it, why even give a shit about reps? What are you going to do, die if you get a -rep; or have the ultimate orgasm if you get a +rep?
As somebody once said "It just don't matter";)

I will have to apologize, but since for the next month I'll be on vacation, I will not be able to answer any further messages directly or indirectly targeted towards me. But, don't worry, I'll be back before you know it and I'll catch up with it. :)

Winston-Churchill-Quotes-3.jpg

I will have to apologize, but since for the next month I'll be on vacation, I will not be able to answer any further messages directly or indirectly targeted towards me. But, don't worry, I'll be back before you know it and I'll catch up with it. :)

What, you apologize?
Only apologize if yo mean it.

Not being able to answer questions?
OMG what will we do now??? :eyecrazy:

Oh darn you will be back :scared:

Nice quote from churchil, to bad it has nothing to do with you and I just hope you're not comparing yourself with him.
The only thing you stand for is your own tunnel visioned view of the rep system. :wise:

For someone that threatened me countless numbers of times in public, in private and in rep messages that will ignore me, you sure seem to still be very interested in all I have to say. So, thank you for your continuous interest in everything I say or do; it is really flattering. :)

The funny part is that you're not alone. There's a whole bunch of people that keep saying they ignore me, but they just can't refrain themselves from coming back over and over again and comment on whatever I'm saying. But, as I already said, I find this behavior really flattering, so who am I to complain about it. :)

Last edited:
For someone that threatened me countless numbers of times in public, in private and in rep messages that will ignore me, you sure are very interested in all I have to say. So, thank you for your continuous interest in what I do; it is really flattering. :)

Who is this "someone"? Who is this "you"? Who is this "i" that is being defined in the post above?
On the internet its soulless entities remember? :confused:

For someone that threatened me countless numbers of times in public, in private and in rep messages that will ignore me, you sure are very interested in all I have to say. So, thank you for your continuous interest in what I do; it is really flattering.

The funny part is that you're not alone. There's a lot of people that keep saying they ignored me, but they just can refrain themselves from coming back over and over again and comment on whatever I'm saying. But, as said, I find this behavior really flattering, so who am I to complain about it. :)

yeah sometimes things are just to disgusting to watch but you just cant resist watching.

It's not often that I meet such freaks like you. And yeah, the fact that I play entropia means I must be masochistic, hence I like to torment myself with the vomit you spew here :handjob:

Last edited:
yeah sometimes things are just to disgusting to watch but you just cant resist watching.

It's not often that I meet such freaks like you. And yeah, the fact that play entropia means I must be masochistic, hence I like to torment myself with the vomit you spew here :handjob:

/DoA modus off

Nice quote from churchil, to bad it has nothing to do with you and I just hope you're not comparing yourself with him.
The only thing you stand for is your own tunnel visioned view of the rep system. :wise:

too bad he never said it

8. You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.

While this quote certainly looks good on your Facebook wall, there’s no evidence that Churchill ever said this about having enemies. A version of this quote originated with Victor Hugo in his 1845 essay, Villemain.

From Victor Hugo:

You have enemies? Why, it is the story of every man who has done a great deed or created a new idea. It is the cloud which thunders around everything that shines. Fame must have enemies, as light must have gnats. Do not bother yourself about it; disdain. Keep your mind serene as you keep your life clear.

It’s a powerful idea. But Churchill never uttered it.

and on topic, be better to use the Cyrene forum system, likes only. Negatives always get abused at some point, hence why Ebay resticted them and facebook won't add them

Hitler had many enemies, stood up for what he believed was right and was a stickler for rules.

Godwin's law activated!

And since he was playing in your team and was trying to contradict my post, I will claim this debate as won and go on vacation happy knowing I won one more forum argument. ;)

See ya all on September 4th when I'll be back in the (un)civilized world!

And since he was playing in your team and was trying to contradict my post, I will claim this debate as won and go on vacation happy knowing I won one more forum argument. ;)

ohh nice, so you will go on vacation with the peds you say here you withdrew?

Requested June 1st, committed yesterday (58 total days, 40 business days, according to this calculator).

And I'm officially back on profit (both in terms of money and entertainment value).

So YEY for me and thank you MindArk! :)

but how when it is clear from the screenshot you posted, you havent made a withdrawl on June 1st?

attachment.php

so either you going on vacation and withdrawing peds is just another one of your lies and attention seeking or you actually made a withdrawl on some other account, which would mean youre using multiple accounts and should be definitely checked by MA.

I don't have a team.

You won nothing, sir. Very passive-aggressive.

ohh nice, so you will go on vacation with the peds you say here you withdrew?

but how when it is clear from the screenshot you posted, you havent made a withdrawl on June 1st?

attachment.php

so either you going on vacation and withdrawing peds is just another one of your lies and attention seeking or you actually made a withdrawl on some other account, which would mean youre using multiple accounts and should be definitely checked by MA.

He does have multiple accounts. Whether or not they exist still, no idea (despite his claims).

What people miss is that he says he can't profit, blah blah blah.. and then in another post says he is in profit (thanks to his withdrawal). Honestly, it is all horseshit.

He does have multiple accounts. Whether or not they exist still, no idea (despite his claims).

What people miss is that he says he can't profit, blah blah blah.. and then in another post says he is in profit (thanks to his withdrawal). Honestly, it is all horseshit.

It looks you missread what I wrote, you lacked comprehension skills or you deliberately pretending you didn't understand what I said so you can troll me.

Actually, I clearly stated here loud and clear the situation:

- In terms of TT results, I always lost money (92-93% TT results, 98-99% after MU)

- In terms of deposits vs withdraws, my balance is positive though, for the simple reasons that I made some money from additional sources (sweating, healing, accidental trading, etc)

So the horses**t is on you, not on me.

It looks you missread what I wrote, you lacked comprehension skills or you deliberately pretending you didn't understand what I said so you can troll me.

Actually, I clearly stated here loud and clear the situation:

More like don't give a shit. While not intentionally trolling, sounds like you can't handle your own medicine.

In seriousness, you can't blame anyone for not reading much of what you are saying.

(Also nice post-edit of yours)

(Also nice post-edit of yours)

That post I linked to is closed so there was no way I could have edited it now - lol.

So another logical fallacy - lol.

Status
Back