Info: Accepting 2 Disciples for intensive training.

JohnnyBravo

Prowler
Society
www.EntropiaForum.pl
Johnny JB Bravo
Accepting 2 Disciples for intense training.

Hello,

I am now accepting 2 Disciples for training.
I would prefere disciples interested in hunting however I can provide you with information, advice and helping hand in all of entropias proffessions.

I have been arround on Callypso for over 2 years now, what thought me lots of things about this world.

If you are interested please PM me and we will set-up date and time of meeting in game for an interview.

What do I offer?
- Help with TP run,
- Help with equipment,
- Help with tools,
- Assist in hunting,
- My knowledge database (my brain),
- If you earn my trust I can lend you items,
- Startup kit for promissing Disciples,
- more...

Anyways if you are looking for a good mentor PM me.
I have time only for 2 Disciples at the moment as I will not bullshit them and leave them on their own while having 5 of them.

INFO: You can find me in Twin Peaks Mall 1st or 3rd floor Auctioneer most of the time or in Sakura City where I live but I'm rather rarely at home :p.

Last edited:
Ok so Mr Rick Born Corvin (Neso1990) has already hit 20% in the Disciple program and has just received the best gun for skilling wich is Ukash Pistol.

I was holding it for a promising disciple and I found one so he got it. Let's see when Rick Born Corvin will hit 100% :)

EDIT: Got too excited there... I can't. I guess you have to be Adj Member to have that option.

oops didn't know..thought anyone can lock own threads :ahh: gonna accept me as ef disciple pls? :ahh:

Back