Accoount Recover (email not exist anymore)

Markopolo

Mature
Society
LV Legion
Maris Markopolo Dunens
Hello to all!
Tell me if there is someone from the portal who could help with login problems!
I don't remember either the login or the password anymore, and I can't restore it either, because the e-mail from which the account was registered no longer exists!
I have been trying to write to the technical service from time to time for several years to help me, but no one has written to me!
Please, if someone can help, write what needs to be done and is it even possible?!

Are you talking about entropialife (the forumsection you posted in) or the game itself?

If the e-mail adress not exist anymore, re-create the same e-mail adress for yourself, and it will exist again.

Had the same problem a couple of years ago when I returned to the game after being away for a couple of years. Support told me they couldn't help me. Therefore I created a second account (hence the 2 in my name). To me that was not a big deal because I knew there was not much of value in my old account

Later on support could assist me in deleting the old account and removing the 2 from the name in my new account. Ingame all is well, but EL is fucked, and I'm not getting any reaction to my support requests, so I'm not using that anymore.

If the e-mail adress not exist anymore, re-create the same e-mail adress for yourself, and it will exist again.
this provider who suport this email not exist anymore, mean how like gmail!

Had the same problem a couple of years ago when I returned to the game after being away for a couple of years. Support told me they couldn't help me. Therefore I created a second account (hence the 2 in my name). To me that was not a big deal because I knew there was not much of value in my old account

Later on support could assist me in deleting the old account and removing the 2 from the name in my new account. Ingame all is well, but EL is fucked, and I'm not getting any reaction to my support requests, so I'm not using that anymore.
some ppl say someone got sometimes some answer, hope someone hear me! write to entropilife support 3 times,no result!

Problem is resolved! Thanks Meculus!

Is it possible if Meculus could contact me in order to reset my EntropiaLife password?

Same problem here .... after 10 years break...i can't recover my Entropia life account.
I left a message to Meculus maybe will help-me :)

i try to email to entropialife support but i recive this back :
"
Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<support@entropialife.com>:
550: 5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at
5.1.1 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser m3-20020ac85b03000000b003b82cb5cf10si1742584qtw.474 - gsmtp"

Maybe they have another adress ?

I did a revocery password in 2019. I found the mail on my inbox.

I have try now 5 weeks, to make a new recovery! i tryd send email support. I also got ppl that can login and send support inside with there profile.
No mail, no message back. !!

Why do we have great comunity pages and tools that have no support or active admins ?

Meculus is on discord, maybe drop him a pm there :)

I do not use discord much.
But i cant pm him as we are not friends, and I cant add him as he do not accept friend request.

# I may have found someone who can help !
I come back with more info if it works.

You can message him using this site. I did and he was very quick to help. 5 stars!

Meculus is on discord, maybe drop him a pm there :)

I go on Discord but Meculus have message and add friends already block...so i cannot give-him message there :( thx anyway.
If u already have-him as friend leave-him a message and ask him to enter here when have time

Back