According to my experience - small looting tip ;-)

Tasoth

Old
Society
Freelancer
Przemek Tasoth08 Jerzy
I would like to share with my knowledge according to my experience and my humble opinion. This small tip is going about looting mobs.

1)First of all i have noticed that if mobs(troxes, ffefs etc) are empty in 50% of creatures i killed and rest are filled with normal loot(1-5 ped) there a very small chance to hit glob,hof,ath. I think this is becouse there is a smaller chance to hit loot from lootpool.

2)Next is my friends and others are always mad if they hit nothing from high mob(proteron, leviathan etc). IMHO this is bad, as the best mob zone is when you hit abnormal loot. There is a high chance to hit some good peds, but also greater chance to hit nothing. So if you hit nothing in about 10-20% of mobs, rest are mini globaled, or globaled you should continue. I am sure sooner or later you ll hit something big. All these info is according to my experience and works for me quite good.

3)The worst issue is when mobs are 100% filled with only normal loot. You have still chance to hit fat loot but less than in second issue.

Last thing is scouting mob. To avoid overloosing peds, try to take 200 ped ammo for 1k hp mob(more or less) and try to keep an eye on the loot. After scouting decide you continue or not.

I hope i was helpfull, no offence if you have your own method or you knew it.

Wish you only HoFs entropians ;-)

Last edited:
no need to be that carefull at all:)
we are playing on the base of our own loot pool, and actually EU is a virtual community first.

that is my opinion from 3 years playing experience.

we are playing on the base of our own loot pool, and actually EU is a virtual community first.

yup this is not 100% great method, just shared what noticed. I also play some time, dont know how long but i can remeber 10ped/1k sweet price and it was loooooong time ago :p.

btw all players are based on their own method ;)

This is what matters after all, everything else is just-make-sense of where you are on your loot pool.

The only thing you can do with eco setups and choosing the right gear, is reducing your costs, allowing you to hunt slightly harder mobs and diminish your risks, in the end, careful planning or blind faith in the system brings the same results :ahh:

Decay is gone forever from your value, so you need to lose as little as possible, amps and L weapons sometimes have some "ammo damage" in them, not only decay, and you need to either hunt more mobs (maybe smaller) to have a steady return, or hunt eco to lose less in the short term, both methods allow you to deposit less often.

Back