Account Blocked ... Im crying...

Mary Jane

Stalker
Society
The Great Pretenders
Mary Mary Jane
Dear Entropians ...

After come for job today i try to log in and my account been locked...
Just can be because the use o Sleipnir ...
I spend 6 years of my life playiing average 4 hours day investing all my real money in the game and my account got locked because i done same like hundreads of people i saw and i know using Sleipnir when hunting...

Is the worst day of my life because all i have is locked...
I dont know diference of exploit our future for me look real when hunting you go inside spacecraft and u can fly again far shoot fly far and shoot even do tpchip...

One of best coments i see in one of posts was this one ...

And what has happened to all the exploiters using sleipnirs in MM (and that finished in the top 10 places - at least in the eviscerator mission)?

Nothing.

And i don't see MA rolling back that event, and redistribuiting the prizes to the ppl that hunted fair and square.

Im feel ... Reaalllyyy DOWNNN :(

And please FPC if u see support try to answer quick...
Thankz

Hopefully only a temp lock. I agree that if one gets locked for using VTOL, everyone that have should... And how about fixing the issue MA, or atleast put in CL that its a exploite, not everyone use this forum.

Best of luck getting unlocked again.

edit
When MA decided that this was a exploit, they should have disabled VTOLs until solved. I really think most of the blame falls on MA on this one. The RT missions was disabled within hours or so. The noob clubs got removed becouse of crashes. howcome MA havent taken VTOLs out yet?

Last edited:
I spend 6 years of my life playiing average 4 hours day investing all my real money in the game and my account got locked because i done same like hundreads of people i saw and i know using Sleipnir when hunting...

Dude, you did something extra, you did the exploit then you published a picture where everyone could see that you did, including MA. The probably can use that in a court if needed to justify themselves.

On the other side I hope that it will be just a temp lock, a warning to make the others stop using themselves, I hope everyone already learned their lessons from this.

Have you wrote to support to ask them about the reason why your account was locked?

If MA is gonna lock everyone that will exploit from now on it's a good thing ... sucks to be the first one tho ;p

And I think in this case MA is not with clean hands either. If MA knows that there are certain exploits ingame, they should announce them and warn that there will be severe punishement for the ones that abuse it!!

How else are we to know what is an exploit and what not? It was stated in the VU listings that mobs will not attack sleipnirs, ....

Have you wrote to support to ask them about the reason why your account was locked?

yes 35 minutes no anwer :(
Just can be that i dont done any trades last months and nothing close to dodgi...
I keep maximum far from BS because i have Dome

It should be just a temp lock. I sympathize with you about having your account locked but you did exploit a bug, even though it was an accident. I think maybe a temp lock will mean your more careful in the future.
Hope it doesn't last to long.

Manny thankz for all support guys ...

I buy rocket SGA for Landgrab buying loots skills to maxim and now i cant participate :(

I thought you were selling your SGA rocket for land grab?

omg man, is it true, i hope you get back online, i sent a message on msn m8

chat there if you want :)

gl RJ Rob

Hope they unlock your account soon Mary, Just a temp ban as mentioned :)
But in the future, just try not to exploit any features that arent supposed to be exploited..

Hope this teaches everyone else a lesson not to exploit things...

As i said hope this will be unlocked in a short while :)

i blamed you about exploting, but hope your acc will be unlocked, would be enough just warning and hope you will not do same mistake, and tell to all other this
GL ;)

Last edited:
"Found is not stolen." Told a gypsy while picking someones pocket...

Nooo, ofc you didn`t know it was an exploit. 101 times discussed on the forums. Nooo, it isn`t obvious that you gain unfair advantages over others when hunting big mobs like warlocks. You paid the price yourself, if you had STFU about it maybe you woudn`t be blocked (as in - look at me how awesome loot i got while exploting). Its probably because support had mass spam of such requests :) .

And please, excuses like "Everyone is doing it" is as good as "Dog ate my homework". We aren`t back in 5th grade. Good job MA, no matter if it as a temp ban or perm. :wise:

Listen, I don't care what you did. But if you touch a hot stove you are going to burn yourself. So I think right now it would be a good idea for you to sit back and keep a low profile. In other words STFU.

Is the worst day of my life because all i have is locked...

Look, Mary, I supersize with you but "the worst day of your life" should be reserved for a family member dying. That said, good luck that the ban is only temporary. There should be a significant punishment for 'sploting but a perm ban would be a wee bit harsh.

Look, Mary, I supersize with you but "the worst day of your life" should be reserved for a family member dying. That said, good luck that the ban is only temporary. There should be a significant punishment for 'sploting but a perm ban would be a wee bit harsh.

Well, I guess Perm Ban is out of the question though...

Listen, I don't care what you did. But if you touch a hot stove you are going to burn yourself. So I think right now it would be a good idea for you to sit back and keep a low profile. In other words STFU.

Thats what im gonna do now...

Be away of forum and deal with MA alone...
No support gonna be published...
More one time thankz for support and I hope see you later...

That sucks, MJ - especially as you were the only one publically admitting to and apologizing for it.

They didn't lock the guys who took advantage of the bugged stamina increasing RT mission, but they lock you?

This must be a joke, such a perfect example of MA treating all customers "equal": some are more equal than others... :mad:

Thats what im gonna do now...

Be away of forum and deal with MA alone...
No support gonna be published...
More one time thankz for support and I hope see you later...

Let us know how it goes. I'm sure this must just be a temp. I mean why would they just role back the attributes of people who exploited the stamina bug but ban you?

They didn't lock the guys who took advantage of the bugged stamina increasing RT mission, but they lock you?

This must be a joke, such a perfect example of MA treating all customers "equal": some are more equal than others... :mad:

Yep That is a very relevant point!:wise:

That sucks, MJ - especially as you were the only one publically admitting to and apologizing for it.

agree...! :mad:

I do agree with them sending a message but I don't think you should/will be permanently locked. They are hopefully just getting a point across to others not to do this. I'm not sure whether or not they should remove the loot and let you continue or what decision would be fair. It seems like just 1-3 days away from EU is fair here. Perhaps this is your jail time but I hope it isn't a prison sentence. Good luck and don't send too many support cases. Just let them do their thing and wait.

I hope you get unlocked. In the meantime take some time to appreciate real life. Locks give different perspective on things.

Yes the inequality of dealing with those who exploit is disconcerting. Perhaps a new age is upon us. I hope MaryJane that your ban is temporary. It should be enough of a warning and deterrent. After all MA knows that if they leave a door open people will go through it.

I`m thinking maybe it`s a good thing that MA no longer operates the planets. This might let them put more energy toward dealing with things like this. So far it seems it has.

I do agree with them sending a message but I don't think you should/will be permanently locked. They are hopefully just getting a point across to others not to do this. I'm not sure whether or not they should remove the loot and let you continue or what decision would be fair. It seems like just 1-3 days away from EU is fair here. Perhaps this is your jail time but I hope it isn't a prison sentence. Good luck and don't send too many support cases. Just let them do their thing and wait.

I hope you get unlocked. In the meantime take some time to appreciate real life. Locks give different perspective on things.

Good point of view but after unlock until this time my head gonna be to stress :p
After this for sure a long break on PE

Someone know number of them to call please?

keep calm if possible until support answer...
Who knows, it could be a bug in a LA and time they're sure of the bug, parties involved are locked.
Until you get an answer, it can be any reason.

Manny thankz for all support guys ...

I buy rocket SGA for Landgrab buying loots skills to maxim and now i cant participate :(

I thought you were selling your SGA rocket for land grab?

I was told by your in first person you just wanted to resell but oh well

I hope it really fits you as a lesson MJ...
You've been a jerk on EF for a while...
But you came here and laughed on ppls face... What do you expect?
I hope it serves you as a wake up call.
Hopefully MA will get you unlocked in some short hours/days... if this is true, 'cause who is a liar once can be al iar twice

It has been the experience of many PE players, err EU players, that using an exploit, and being caught often results in a temporary lock. This lock is often dealt quickly and with no explanation. One of the oldest locks I recall was the worm hole to CND exploit by the infamous Noggin (hiya Nog if you are still watching). He was eventually reinstated once the exploit was fixed.

Wait it out, and learn a lesson. Wait a few months or so, someone will find a new exploit, then you can use that exploit to get locked again.

U did something wrong, u got punishment.

Go cry elsewhere. :wise:

ppl are soooo fucking gullible ...

Back